Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | lil' wildclaw cheebs! | CLOSED (frc/usd)
1 2 3 4
[center][center][font=times new roman][b][size=6][color=#9c9087]come get your cheebs![/size][/b][/font][/color][/center] [columns][color=transparent]~~~~~~~~[/color][nextcol][center][size=5][color=#8f5647][b]STATUS: CLOSED[/b][/color][/size] [i][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Znde2NfyoBUkGuK1dsAkB_o1lzMO4Vr3cZwkKnr_e1A/edit?usp=sharing]See order queue here[/url].[/i] Status update: I haven't forgotten about these and hope to open them again eventually! I have other projects and life stuff that take priority at the moment. But once I'm in a place where I can take commissions again, the lil cheebs will be back with more bases! -------[/center] [size=4]Started drawing a chibi for one of my own dragons and figured it'd be fun to make some adopts with it :D I'm gonna try to keep this simple for my own sake lol. Please read the information carefully before ordering. Thank you! [color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color][nextcol][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/q7wvuOn.png[/img] [center][size=2]160x200px size shown above[/size][/center][/center] [color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color][nextcol][color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~[/color][/columns] [center][size=4][color=#8f5647][b]BASE PRICE[/b][/color] [b]$6.00 USD | 500 [emoji=gem size=1] | 500,000 [emoji=treasure size=1][/size] [i]No mixed payment.[/i][/center] [columns][color=transparent]~~~~[/color][nextcol][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/P2zWr6l.png[/img][/center] [center][size=2]80x100px size shown above[/size][/center] [color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color][nextcol][color=transparent]~[/color][emoji=information size=1][color=transparent]~[/color] [size=4][color=#8f5647][b]ADOPT INFO[/b][/color] [LIST] [*][size=4]All genes & eye types included in price. Designs will be simplified at my discretion. [*][size=4]No apparel, accents, or skins.* [*][size=4]Limit 1 adopt per order/person at a time.* [*][size=4]Adopt size is 80x100 pixels only (and/or 160x200 by request upon ordering)* [*][size=4]You may flip or resize the image. ([url=https://imageresizer.com/]free resizer/flip tool[/url]) [/LIST] [indent][size=4][i]* Exceptions to these rules are available through USD orders. See [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3163835#post_52067119]add-ons section[/url].[/i][/size][/indent][/size] [color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color][nextcol][color=transparent]~~~~[/color][/columns] [center][b]Expression Options[/b] Default (Smile) | Neutral [img]https://i.imgur.com/JYOsrsn.png[/img][/size]
come get your cheebs!
~~~~~~~~
See order queue here.

Status update: I haven't forgotten about these and hope to open them again eventually! I have other projects and life stuff that take priority at the moment. But once I'm in a place where I can take commissions again, the lil cheebs will be back with more bases!

Started drawing a chibi for one of my own dragons and figured it'd be fun to make some adopts with it :D I'm gonna try to keep this simple for my own sake lol. Please read the information carefully before ordering. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
q7wvuOn.png
160x200px size shown above
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
BASE PRICE

$6.00 USD | 500 | 500,000

No mixed payment.

~~~~
P2zWr6l.png
80x100px size shown above
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~ ADOPT INFO
  • All genes & eye types included in price. Designs will be simplified at my discretion.
  • No apparel, accents, or skins.*
  • Limit 1 adopt per order/person at a time.*
  • Adopt size is 80x100 pixels only (and/or 160x200 by request upon ordering)*
  • You may flip or resize the image. (free resizer/flip tool)

* Exceptions to these rules are available through USD orders. See add-ons section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~
Expression Options
Default (Smile) | Neutral
JYOsrsn.png
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
[center][emoji=scroll size=1] [size=4][color=#8f5647][b]TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS)[/b][/color][/center] [columns][color=transparent]~~~[/color][nextcol][center][size=4][b]By ordering, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to my terms of service.[/b] [left][LIST] [*][size=4][b]Always credit me[/b] by linking back to my FR profile. [*][size=4][b]I require full payment upfront[/b] through PM or CR for FRC payment, or PayPal Invoice for USD payment. Do not send payment until I have confirmed your order. [*][size=4]No refunds except in the event I am unable to complete your order. [*][size=4]There is no cost for complex genes, but they will be simplified at my discretion. The more time-consuming a gene is to draw, the more simplified it will be. [*][size=4][b]No WIPs, no edits or fixes[/b] except for major errors on my part. [*][size=4][b]Do not alter my work.[/b] The exceptions are resizing, flipping, or adding/removing transparent space around the art (like changing the width from 80px to 100px, for example) [*][size=4][b]Please save and re-host your adopt images[/b] upon receiving them. There is no guarantee I'll still have the file if something were to happen to it. [*][size=4]Personal use only. Do not profit off of my art in any way, claim it as your own, or use it in anything related to NFTs/crypto. [*][size=4]I retain all rights to my art. [*][size=4]Tips are not required nor expected. They are hugely appreciated for USD orders, especially due to PayPal's steep transaction fees, but again it's by no means required :D [/LIST][/left][nextcol][color=transparent]~~~[/color][/columns] [center][emoji=comment size=1] [size=4][color=#8f5647][b]ORDER FORM[/b][/color][/size][/center] [columns][color=transparent]~~~[/color][nextcol][center][size=4][b]By ordering, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to my terms of service. Upon order confirmation, please send payment via CR or PM. For USD orders, PM me your PayPal email so I can create an invoice. NEW: If you order add-ons, I will PM you to discuss pricing details.[/b] Limit 1 adopt per order/person at a time except for USD orders.[nextcol][color=transparent]~~~[/color][/columns] [left][code]@aeons [b]DRAGON:[/b] (please put BBCode or morphology widget) [b]PAYMENT TYPE:[/b] [b]EXPRESSION:[/b] Default | Neutral [b]ADD-ONS:[/b] (USD only, see 'USD Add-ons section)[/code]
TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS)
~~~
By ordering, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to my terms of service.

• Always credit me by linking back to my FR profile.
  • I require full payment upfront through PM or CR for FRC payment, or PayPal Invoice for USD payment. Do not send payment until I have confirmed your order.
  • No refunds except in the event I am unable to complete your order.
  • There is no cost for complex genes, but they will be simplified at my discretion. The more time-consuming a gene is to draw, the more simplified it will be.
  • No WIPs, no edits or fixes except for major errors on my part.
  • Do not alter my work. The exceptions are resizing, flipping, or adding/removing transparent space around the art (like changing the width from 80px to 100px, for example)
  • Please save and re-host your adopt images upon receiving them. There is no guarantee I'll still have the file if something were to happen to it.
  • Personal use only. Do not profit off of my art in any way, claim it as your own, or use it in anything related to NFTs/crypto.
  • I retain all rights to my art.
  • Tips are not required nor expected. They are hugely appreciated for USD orders, especially due to PayPal's steep transaction fees, but again it's by no means required :D
~~~

ORDER FORM
~~~
By ordering, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to my terms of service.

Upon order confirmation, please send payment via CR or PM. For USD orders, PM me your PayPal email so I can create an invoice.

NEW: If you order add-ons, I will PM you to discuss pricing details.

Limit 1 adopt per order/person at a time except for USD orders.
~~~
Code:
@aeons [b]DRAGON:[/b] (please put BBCode or morphology widget) [b]PAYMENT TYPE:[/b] [b]EXPRESSION:[/b] Default | Neutral [b]ADD-ONS:[/b] (USD only, see 'USD Add-ons section)
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
[columns][color=transparent]~~~~[/color][nextcol][center][size=5][color=#9c9087][b]WANT EXTRA CUSTOMIZATION?[/b][/color][/size] [size=4][i]Apparel, accents, and more![/i][/center] [size=4]The standard order options are pretty limited. I know, I'm sorry, I'm just one artist trying to keep things simple for my sake ;u; But fear not! I'm happy to offer more flexibility with USD/RLC orders if you don't mind paying extra. I get to afford tuition, you get a snazzily dressed dragon (or 10 of them)! [color=transparent]~[/color][emoji=money bag size=1][color=transparent]~[/color] [size=4][color=#8f5647][b]USD ADD-ONS[/b][/color][/size] Orders with additional costs from add-ons will be [b]discussed further through PM[/b]. [LIST] [*][size=4][b]UNLIMITED ADOPTS[/b] per order. 10% off orders of 3 dragons or more. [*][size=4][b]APPAREL[/b]: $1-3 per piece, up to 3 pieces of fairly simple, small to medium apparel [indent][LIST] [*][size=4]This includes apparel such as jewelry, hats, scarves, etc. [*][size=4]Anything large and/or complex may be considered on case-by-case basis. Please expect prices to be steeper.[/LIST][/indent] [*][size=4][b]SKINS/ACCENTS[/b] (simplified, no heavy anatomy alterations) [indent][LIST] [*][size=4][b]Non-line breaking[/b]: $4-6 (patterns, markings, etc) [*][size=4][b]Line-breaking[/b]: $5-15 or higher (apparel-like elements, props, slight anatomy alternations, etc) [*][size=4]In your order, please state [b]what specific elements[/b] you want included from the skin/accent. [/LIST][/indent] [*][size=4][b]FULL-SIZE IMAGE[/b]: free, included by default with apparel or accent add-on. You will get 1) the standard 80x100 image and 2) the full-size 480x600 image to resize however you wish. [/LIST] [size=4][i]I'm aware these prices are steeper compared to the base price. Please understand that hand-drawing everything for each order takes a considerable amount of time and energy, so I feel that it is only fair for me if I price add-ons similarly to my usual custom art prices.[/i] [nextcol][color=transparent]~~~~[/color][/columns] [center][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/54128604_rsHwPLZxi7J294y.png[/img] [size=2][i]example of a full-size adopt with apparel and complex accent[/i][/size][/center]
~~~~
WANT EXTRA CUSTOMIZATION?

Apparel, accents, and more!

The standard order options are pretty limited. I know, I'm sorry, I'm just one artist trying to keep things simple for my sake ;u; But fear not! I'm happy to offer more flexibility with USD/RLC orders if you don't mind paying extra. I get to afford tuition, you get a snazzily dressed dragon (or 10 of them)!

~~ USD ADD-ONS

Orders with additional costs from add-ons will be discussed further through PM.

• UNLIMITED ADOPTS per order. 10% off orders of 3 dragons or more.
  • APPAREL: $1-3 per piece, up to 3 pieces of fairly simple, small to medium apparel
    • This includes apparel such as jewelry, hats, scarves, etc.
    • Anything large and/or complex may be considered on case-by-case basis. Please expect prices to be steeper.
  • SKINS/ACCENTS (simplified, no heavy anatomy alterations)
    • Non-line breaking: $4-6 (patterns, markings, etc)
    • Line-breaking: $5-15 or higher (apparel-like elements, props, slight anatomy alternations, etc)
    • In your order, please state what specific elements you want included from the skin/accent.
  • FULL-SIZE IMAGE: free, included by default with apparel or accent add-on. You will get 1) the standard 80x100 image and 2) the full-size 480x600 image to resize however you wish.

I'm aware these prices are steeper compared to the base price. Please understand that hand-drawing everything for each order takes a considerable amount of time and energy, so I feel that it is only fair for me if I price add-ons similarly to my usual custom art prices.
~~~~
54128604_rsHwPLZxi7J294y.png
example of a full-size adopt with apparel and complex accent
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
[columns][color=transparent]~~~~[/color][nextcol][center][size=5][color=#9c9087][b]FUTURE PLANS? NEW BREEDS?[/b][/color][/size] [size=4]I am considering adding new breeds in the future, but only ones that will work well with the existing base. Such as: Skydancers, Pearlcatchers, Coatls, (maybe Obelisks and Spirals?) and Imperials. If you're interested in a new breed, feel free to let me know! If you want to sponsor a breed immediately with USD, PM me and maybe we can work something out. [nextcol][color=transparent]~~~~[/color][/columns] ----- [columns][color=transparent]~~~~[/color][nextcol][center][size=5][color=#9c9087][b]PINGLISTS[/b][/color][/size] [color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color] [nextcol][color=transparent]~~~~[/color][/columns] [columns][color=transparent]~~~~~~~~[/color][nextcol][color=transparent]~[/color][emoji=information size=1][color=transparent]~[/color] [size=4][color=#8f5647][b]GENERAL[/b][/color] [i]New openings and announcements, including new breeds.[/i] -bonivich -Kkbaby897 [/size] [color=transparent]~[/color] [color=transparent]~[/color] [color=transparent]~[/color] [color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color][nextcol][color=transparent]~[/color][emoji=information size=1][color=transparent]~[/color] [size=4][color=#8f5647][b]NEW BREEDS ONLY[/b][/color] [LIST] [*][size=4]All new breeds: -skystreamchan [*][size=4]Skydancer: - [*][size=4]Pearlcatcher: -orangeDeciple [*][size=4]Spiral: -orangeDeciple [*][size=4]will add as needed [/LIST][/size] [color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color][nextcol][color=transparent]~~~~[/color][/columns] ------ [columns][color=transparent]~~~~[/color][nextcol][center][size=5][color=#9c9087][b]one last thing...[/b][/color][/size] [color=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color] [nextcol][color=transparent]~~~~[/color][/columns] [center]For those who are interested, I offer many other commission styles in my art shop here! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2614777][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/49851961_uSHWDPKADOQPpCX.png[/img][/url] [i]main art shop plug woooooo[/i] ----- Anyway, thanks for checking this thread out! I look forward to chibi-fying y'alls dragons :D[/center]
~~~~
FUTURE PLANS? NEW BREEDS?

I am considering adding new breeds in the future, but only ones that will work well with the existing base. Such as: Skydancers, Pearlcatchers, Coatls, (maybe Obelisks and Spirals?) and Imperials. If you're interested in a new breed, feel free to let me know!

If you want to sponsor a breed immediately with USD, PM me and maybe we can work something out.
~~~~

~~~~
PINGLISTS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~

~~~~~~~~ ~~ GENERAL
New openings and announcements, including new breeds.

-bonivich -Kkbaby897

~

~

~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~ NEW BREEDS ONLY

• All new breeds: -skystreamchan
  • Skydancer: -
  • Pearlcatcher: -orangeDeciple
  • Spiral: -orangeDeciple
  • will add as needed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~

~~~~
one last thing...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~
For those who are interested, I offer many other commission styles in my art shop here!

49851961_uSHWDPKADOQPpCX.png

main art shop plug woooooo

Anyway, thanks for checking this thread out! I look forward to chibi-fying y'alls dragons :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
[center][emoji=old parchment size=1]
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
[center][emoji=old parchment size=1]
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
hmmmm probably forgot something but I'm just gonna say this is open now lol
hmmmm probably forgot something but I'm just gonna say this is open now lol
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
pinglist for new breeds please :>
pinglist for new breeds please :>
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
@aeons [b]DRAGON:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74260374][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/742604/74260374.png[/img][/url] [b]PAYMENT TYPE:[/b] USD [b]EXPRESSION:[/b] Default [b]ADD-ONS:[/b] is it possible to get 160x200 as the default size? as well as the power up aura apparel please? (ignoring the skin completely) [b]DRAGON:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72979386][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/729794/72979386.png[/img][/url] [b]PAYMENT TYPE:[/b] USD [b]EXPRESSION:[/b] Default [b]ADD-ONS:[/b] same as above but white version of the power up aura if possible thank you!
@aeons

DRAGON:
74260374.png
PAYMENT TYPE: USD
EXPRESSION: Default
ADD-ONS: is it possible to get 160x200 as the default size? as well as the power up aura apparel please? (ignoring the skin completely)

DRAGON:
72979386.png
PAYMENT TYPE: USD
EXPRESSION: Default
ADD-ONS: same as above but white version of the power up aura if possible

thank you!
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
@/skystreamchan added to new breeds pinglist!

@Rohi oooh, super cool dragons you've got there, I'd love to draw them :D You can totally get the 160x200 versions! Would an additional $3 for the power up aura and the recolor be okay? So $13 in total? If so, feel free to PM me your PayPal email and I'll set up an invoice!
@/skystreamchan added to new breeds pinglist!

@Rohi oooh, super cool dragons you've got there, I'd love to draw them :D You can totally get the 160x200 versions! Would an additional $3 for the power up aura and the recolor be okay? So $13 in total? If so, feel free to PM me your PayPal email and I'll set up an invoice!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 3 4