Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] RNG Deer Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reminder that deer close today! Adopt some while you can!
Reminder that deer close today! Adopt some while you can!
stagsig1.png aaa
aaa
» Autistic
» Dyslexic
» Wishlist
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» Ecifircas Pinglist
^
^
stagsig1.png aaa
aaa
» Autistic
» Dyslexic
» Wishlist
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» Ecifircas Pinglist
Username: Budgiewinged
ID#: 644921
Number of Deer: 1
Username: Budgiewinged
ID#: 644921
Number of Deer: 1
cqu2HKA.png

Credit to CandyPrincess

385377606&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Sprout
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

385377607&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Brush
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
@Budgiewinged

These are ordered via PM, I had sent the deer but please attach payment to a reply to the PM, thank you!
@Budgiewinged

These are ordered via PM, I had sent the deer but please attach payment to a reply to the PM, thank you!
stagsig1.png aaa
aaa
» Autistic
» Dyslexic
» Wishlist
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» Ecifircas Pinglist
The deer pens are now closed! Thank you to all those who have adopted! We have to restore our stock once more, so come back later!

Next Opening:
October 9 - 15
The deer pens are now closed! Thank you to all those who have adopted! We have to restore our stock once more, so come back later!

Next Opening:
October 9 - 15
stagsig1.png aaa
aaa
» Autistic
» Dyslexic
» Wishlist
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» Ecifircas Pinglist
Opening date changed due to Thanks Giving!

The new opening date is:

October 16 - 22
Opening date changed due to Thanks Giving!

The new opening date is:

October 16 - 22
stagsig1.png aaa
aaa
» Autistic
» Dyslexic
» Wishlist
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» Ecifircas Pinglist
[center]Ok so I may or may not have been too busy and forgot about this opening so hi hello. [size=4][b]The deer pens are now open for the week!! Nothing is new right now, so check back later![/size][/b] [rule] Would you like to request a pattern to be added? Use this form! [/center] [code] [b]I would like to request a pattern![/b] [b]Name:[/b] [b]Alt name:[/b] [b]Explanation of what it may look like:[/b] [b]Mock-up (optional):[/b] [/code] [size=1]PL: @Lallie @rockss @Kreideprintz @Slovakia @Xemriss
Ok so I may or may not have been too busy and forgot about this opening so hi hello.

The deer pens are now open for the week!! Nothing is new right now, so check back later!

Would you like to request a pattern to be added? Use this form!
Code:
[b]I would like to request a pattern![/b] [b]Name:[/b] [b]Alt name:[/b] [b]Explanation of what it may look like:[/b] [b]Mock-up (optional):[/b]

PL: @Lallie @rockss @Kreideprintz @Slovakia @Xemriss
stagsig1.png aaa
aaa
» Autistic
» Dyslexic
» Wishlist
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» Ecifircas Pinglist
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/979769869694296145/1031685361002352682/unknown.png[/img][/center] [size=4]Hello all!! I am proud to announce some new features for this week and beyond! The new updates are as follows:[/size] [rule] [size=5][b]Updated thread graphics[/b][/size] All main thread graphics have need updated to newer, cleaner versions! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/979769869694296145/1031791935779778611/unknown.png[/img][/center] [rule] [size=5][b]Pattern: Ghost[/b][/size] A new pattern has been added to the pattern pool! Try your chance at receiving one of these spooky deer this week! This pattern is not time exclusive, and is here to stay! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1020417993018183760/1031793381216620584/unknown.png[/img] [rule] [size=5][b]I've got a visual![/b][/size] A new [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3176982/1]Visual Guide[/url] is currently in the works and will be finished soon! This is where you can see [b]all 187 colors, patterns, eyes, horns and apparel![/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3176982/1][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/979769869694296145/1031631552062427236/unknown.png[/img][/url] [center][size=1]Click the above for the Visual Guide thread![/size][/center] [rule] [size=5][b]Pinglists![/b][/size] There is a new pinglist category: [b]Updates only[/b]! The 2 previous pinglists have been updated to fit with the Updates pinglist. [b]Please do not be afraid to ask to be put on multiple or to be added/removed from pinglists![/b] [rule] [size=5][b]Want to help out?[/b][/size] If you would like to see a pattern or gene on your deer, fill in the following form! TBH I'm running out of ideas, so everyone's help is appreciated greatly! [size=4][b]Pattern guidelines:[/b][/size] [LIST] [*] Patterns cannot be multiple colors! [/LIST] This is because all patterns come in 4 solid colors, having multiple colors is not plausible as the color and line layers are clipped onto the pattern. [LIST] [*] Patterns can have gradients! [/LIST] There is already a pattern that is purely gradient based, and I feel like this would make patterns more fun to make and see on your deer! [LIST] [*] Patterns cannot cover entirely or too much of the deer base! [/LIST] Patterns covering too much of the deer base makes the pattern too cluttered, and you can barely see anything beneath. There is already 2 cluttered patterns, and I think that is more then enough for now! This is subject to change, however. Solid bases are also not plausible. There is already a Stained pattern, which is solid but at a low opacity. If you wanted a solid colored deer, you would trade for one with no pattern or with Stained. [size=4][b][url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/979769869694296145/1031807807894323222/deer_base.psd]Direct Deer Base PSD Download[/url][/b][/size] [code] [b]I would like to request a pattern![/b] [b]Name of Pattern:[/b] [b]Alt name:[/b] [b]Explanation of what it may look like:[/b] [b]Mock-up (optional):[/b] [/code] [rule] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3161364/1#post_51993059][b]RNGP Thread[/b][/url][br][i]Adopt Type: Fully-RNG (No customization after the fact), Tradeable, Unique, Resale Permitted[br]Keywords: Mammals, FR Colors, Unique Palette[/i][br][size=0][size=0][size=0]@umbers @crazygadget @FlightCrashing @Wizardry @KaichouKai @GimmeThemPrimals @SlainCane @furo @Dragakure @Anduins @almosteverything @Laoshu @Demetre @Eseren @TypeFull @retrace @Venusian @Dracowolf @Fidough @Falgardien @battleaxe @SkellieTheRedd @Xemriss @Askesis @CherishUrSelf @BubbleBirb @AlexRobins @eloquentspeeches @shapelights @Jaypaw @mercurialwings @Kreideprintz @Katalist @mossyaki @Suntouched @XarkkXdragonX @BurittoKimasan @Blackswann @AzaRein @raccqn @Mitchy @puppicino @LArte @StarSpeckledInk @Starbuck @rockss @Scarecrows @KleinFye @AlphaSnowdust @ChrisGhoul @PlatinumDream @vHazen @Croissants @Lallie @rockss @Kreideprintz @Slovakia @Xemriss @CometBlaster[/size][/size][/size] [size=1][i]Apologies to those on my pinglists for the second ping, this post is more organized and there are a lot more changes.[/i][/size][/center]
unknown.png

Hello all!! I am proud to announce some new features for this week and beyond! The new updates are as follows:
Updated thread graphics
All main thread graphics have need updated to newer, cleaner versions!
unknown.png

Pattern: Ghost
A new pattern has been added to the pattern pool! Try your chance at receiving one of these spooky deer this week! This pattern is not time exclusive, and is here to stay!

unknown.png

I've got a visual!

A new Visual Guide is currently in the works and will be finished soon! This is where you can see all 187 colors, patterns, eyes, horns and apparel!

unknown.png
Click the above for the Visual Guide thread!

Pinglists!

There is a new pinglist category: Updates only!

The 2 previous pinglists have been updated to fit with the Updates pinglist. Please do not be afraid to ask to be put on multiple or to be added/removed from pinglists!

Want to help out?

If you would like to see a pattern or gene on your deer, fill in the following form! TBH I'm running out of ideas, so everyone's help is appreciated greatly!

Pattern guidelines:
  • Patterns cannot be multiple colors!
This is because all patterns come in 4 solid colors, having multiple colors is not plausible as the color and line layers are clipped onto the pattern.
  • Patterns can have gradients!
There is already a pattern that is purely gradient based, and I feel like this would make patterns more fun to make and see on your deer!
  • Patterns cannot cover entirely or too much of the deer base!
Patterns covering too much of the deer base makes the pattern too cluttered, and you can barely see anything beneath. There is already 2 cluttered patterns, and I think that is more then enough for now! This is subject to change, however.

Solid bases are also not plausible. There is already a Stained pattern, which is solid but at a low opacity. If you wanted a solid colored deer, you would trade for one with no pattern or with Stained.

Direct Deer Base PSD Download
Code:
[b]I would like to request a pattern![/b] [b]Name of Pattern:[/b] [b]Alt name:[/b] [b]Explanation of what it may look like:[/b] [b]Mock-up (optional):[/b]

RNGP Thread
Adopt Type: Fully-RNG (No customization after the fact), Tradeable, Unique, Resale Permitted
Keywords: Mammals, FR Colors, Unique Palette

@umbers @crazygadget @FlightCrashing @Wizardry @KaichouKai @GimmeThemPrimals @SlainCane @furo @Dragakure @Anduins @almosteverything @Laoshu @Demetre @Eseren @TypeFull @retrace @Venusian @Dracowolf @Fidough @Falgardien @battleaxe @SkellieTheRedd @Xemriss @Askesis @CherishUrSelf @BubbleBirb @AlexRobins @eloquentspeeches @shapelights @Jaypaw @mercurialwings @Kreideprintz @Katalist @mossyaki @Suntouched @XarkkXdragonX @BurittoKimasan @Blackswann @AzaRein @raccqn @Mitchy @puppicino @LArte @StarSpeckledInk @Starbuck @rockss @Scarecrows @KleinFye @AlphaSnowdust @ChrisGhoul @PlatinumDream @vHazen @Croissants

@Lallie @rockss @Kreideprintz @Slovakia @Xemriss @CometBlaster

Apologies to those on my pinglists for the second ping, this post is more organized and there are a lot more changes.
stagsig1.png aaa
aaa
» Autistic
» Dyslexic
» Wishlist
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» Ecifircas Pinglist
^
^
stagsig1.png aaa
aaa
» Autistic
» Dyslexic
» Wishlist
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» Ecifircas Pinglist
These are super cute! [s]Could I order two, please? [/s][emoji=heart size=1] Sending a PM now for an order! :D
These are super cute! Could I order two, please?

Sending a PM now for an order! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10