Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Spiral Signatures [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Verby

Oh wow, that's one stunning spiral! Soap is simply perfect on em! :O

Added to the pinglist! Without the tools, the price estimate would be 450kt/g (300 base, 40 cap, 20 rose, 60 rings, 30 tail feathers).

I'm a little tentative about the tool, due to the places they tend to occupy and how much space the rings already take up, but if you could elaborate on what you mean by "a couple of the glowing baubles," I might be able to work with it! Do you mean only the cyan circles (with their nets?), scattered to the side or floating? Or only the section of satchel containing them?

Wisshen is my wishlist holder for specific items if that helps, though additional t/g are also probably just fine.

@Verby

Oh wow, that's one stunning spiral! Soap is simply perfect on em! :O

Added to the pinglist! Without the tools, the price estimate would be 450kt/g (300 base, 40 cap, 20 rose, 60 rings, 30 tail feathers).

I'm a little tentative about the tool, due to the places they tend to occupy and how much space the rings already take up, but if you could elaborate on what you mean by "a couple of the glowing baubles," I might be able to work with it! Do you mean only the cyan circles (with their nets?), scattered to the side or floating? Or only the section of satchel containing them?

Wisshen is my wishlist holder for specific items if that helps, though additional t/g are also probably just fine.

77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
@ElectricBorealis tysm for the estimate and adding me! Once I am ready she might have some more apparel but we shall see, love your adopts!
@ElectricBorealis tysm for the estimate and adding me! Once I am ready she might have some more apparel but we shall see, love your adopts!
85837256.png
@AngryMuffin Thank you so much!! :D
@AngryMuffin Thank you so much!! :D
Right?! I about lost my mind when that gene dropped, didn't even hesitate putting one on her!

Apologies, yes I'm just inquiring after the cyan circles/vials! Whether they're floating, or maybe one tucked behind the back leg, or in front of the front claws, etc I have no preference on, it is whatever is easiest for you.

If it's any help she has two other pieces of art in her bio that use just the vials separately from the actual apparel? I'm not particular about the nets either, as I'm sure working with such a small area will make it difficult, so def don't worry about those! Again though, if any of them are too much trouble I'm totally ok with forgoing them!
Right?! I about lost my mind when that gene dropped, didn't even hesitate putting one on her!

Apologies, yes I'm just inquiring after the cyan circles/vials! Whether they're floating, or maybe one tucked behind the back leg, or in front of the front claws, etc I have no preference on, it is whatever is easiest for you.

If it's any help she has two other pieces of art in her bio that use just the vials separately from the actual apparel? I'm not particular about the nets either, as I'm sure working with such a small area will make it difficult, so def don't worry about those! Again though, if any of them are too much trouble I'm totally ok with forgoing them!
OLzou1X.png
@Verby

I see now! If it's just a handful of the little vials themselves, that should be much more manageable! I'd be willing to include them for an additional 50kt/g, which would bring the total to 500kt/g, if you are okay with that! :O
@Verby

I see now! If it's just a handful of the little vials themselves, that should be much more manageable! I'd be willing to include them for an additional 50kt/g, which would bring the total to 500kt/g, if you are okay with that! :O
PM is on the way, thank you so much!
PM is on the way, thank you so much!
OLzou1X.png
[b]Dragon: [/b] Holly [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40415777][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/404158/40415777_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Any Apparel?: [/b] Eye scar, red bandana [b]Any Skin/Accent?: [/b] nada [b]Other Requests?: [/b] nope payin' in gems :)
Dragon:
Holly
40415777_350.png
Any Apparel?: Eye scar, red bandana
Any Skin/Accent?: nada
Other Requests?: nope

payin' in gems :)
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
@ElectricBorealis Howdy! As is per tradition whenever I finish up a new fandragon, I must shower them in art, so I'd love to get a signature of my new Spiral boy! [b]Dragon:[/b] Wheatley! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80789738][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/807898/80789738_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Any Apparel?:[/b] Nope! [b]Any Skin/Accent?:[/b] None! [b]Other Requests?:[/b] Nope! I'll pay in gems!
@ElectricBorealis Howdy! As is per tradition whenever I finish up a new fandragon, I must shower them in art, so I'd love to get a signature of my new Spiral boy!

Dragon: Wheatley!
80789738_350.png
Any Apparel?: Nope!
Any Skin/Accent?: None!
Other Requests?: Nope!

I'll pay in gems!
Untitled1579_20221022202851.png
[b]Dragon: [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65270878][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/652709/65270878_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Any Apparel?: [/b] just the [gamedb item=11505] & [gamedb item=28810] [b]Any Skin/Accent?: [/b] yes, [gamedb item=29973]! [b]Other Requests?: [/b] nope! <3
Dragon: 65270878_350.png
Any Apparel?: just the Copper Amulet of Transmutation & Haunting Amber Taildecor
Any Skin/Accent?: yes, Accent: Avem Sericea!
Other Requests?: nope! <3
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
@Farore

Oh woah, that red and green is so vivid! :O

Your total would be 340g (300 base, 10 scar, 30 bandanna)! You can send the payment whenever you're ready, so I can get started! :)
@Farore

Oh woah, that red and green is so vivid! :O

Your total would be 340g (300 base, 10 scar, 30 bandanna)! You can send the payment whenever you're ready, so I can get started! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7