Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Icons [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@HowDoilnternet

Sure, no problem, thank you for ordering! Feel free to send payment over CR or PM, as you prefer.
@HowDoilnternet

Sure, no problem, thank you for ordering! Feel free to send payment over CR or PM, as you prefer.
2Y58RA4.png
@Drayna

Ooh, could I be put on the pinglist for new breeds please?
@Drayna

Ooh, could I be put on the pinglist for new breeds please?
IMG_2259.gif wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww IMG_2261.gif
@Riverforge

Of course, thank you for the interest. I've added you to the pinglist!
@Riverforge

Of course, thank you for the interest. I've added you to the pinglist!
2Y58RA4.png
[center][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] Bump! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][/center]
Bump!
2Y58RA4.png
@Drayna
would you be willing to do pieces of apparel for the same add-on price of a skin/accent? (like goat horns/hat/antlers?)

I would love to order again and this just helps me decide who to get another set of expressions of!
@Drayna
would you be willing to do pieces of apparel for the same add-on price of a skin/accent? (like goat horns/hat/antlers?)

I would love to order again and this just helps me decide who to get another set of expressions of!
@ThunderFang

I would be willing to maybe do some more "natural" looking apparels, (as long as they don't stack too much) like horns and antlers but whenever it's fabric based apparel, I fear I won't be able to draw them well
@ThunderFang

I would be willing to maybe do some more "natural" looking apparels, (as long as they don't stack too much) like horns and antlers but whenever it's fabric based apparel, I fear I won't be able to draw them well
2Y58RA4.png
Very fair! In that case! I would like to order! [center]@Drayna [b]Username:[/b] ThunderFang [b]Payment Type:[/b] gems [b]Link to Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13411627][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/134117/13411627_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Other Information:[/b] ditch the accent please! [/center]
Very fair!
In that case!

I would like to order!
@Drayna
Username: ThunderFang
Payment Type: gems
Link to Dragon:
13411627_350.png
Other Information: ditch the accent please!
@ThunderFang

Alright, thank you for ordering again! It'll be 300g, send it over CR or PM, as you prefer.
@ThunderFang

Alright, thank you for ordering again! It'll be 300g, send it over CR or PM, as you prefer.
2Y58RA4.png
@Drayna Hi! [emoji=new friend size=1] If you still have one slot open then I would like to sponsor Pearlcatcher breed. [b]Username:[/b] Silverwolf123 [b]Payment Type:[/b] treasure/gems [b]Link to Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53115142][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/531152/53115142_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Other Information:[/b] Apparel is not needed but if you will be willing to do the accent then that would be awesome :) If it´s not a problem then I will pay the sponsoring with treasure and the accent with gems (Or course if you are willing to draw it, if not then that´s fine)
@Drayna

Hi!

If you still have one slot open then I would like to sponsor Pearlcatcher breed.

Username: Silverwolf123
Payment Type: treasure/gems
Link to Dragon:
53115142_350.png

Other Information: Apparel is not needed but if you will be willing to do the accent then that would be awesome :)
If it´s not a problem then I will pay the sponsoring with treasure and the accent with gems (Or course if you are willing to draw it, if not then that´s fine)
@Silverwolf123

Thank you for ordering again! I would be willing to do this accent, it's a nice challenge too. I'd would say 50g for the accent, if that's alright with you? In addition for the sponsor, that would be 600kt + 50g to pay, send it over CR or PM, as you prefer.
@Silverwolf123

Thank you for ordering again! I would be willing to do this accent, it's a nice challenge too. I'd would say 50g for the accent, if that's alright with you? In addition for the sponsor, that would be 600kt + 50g to pay, send it over CR or PM, as you prefer.
2Y58RA4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6