Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ♠ NOTN adopt stall! - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[center][size=5][b]NOTN SPECIAL ADOPT STALL![/b][/size][/center] [center]Hello! This is little stall with adopts to celebrate NOTN with you all! [emoji=nocturne size=1] Exclusive to this time only and will be closed with the end of the NOTN! As a part of fun the only FR currency that will be accepted... are [b]EGGS![/b] Along with that real-life currency is also an option![/center] ------------------------------------ [center][b]Prices[/b] [b]One adopt = 5 eggs / 9euro[/b] One piece of apparel is free! Additional 2 pieces of apparel: +1 egg (non to medium complexity)[/center] [center]Skins and accents are possible for an additional fee! (Only real currency payment)[/center] Shop is currently [b]closed[/b]- there will be no slot limit - just drop your order before NOTN ends and it's all good [emoji=raven size=1] ------------------------------------------------------ [b]Please include:[/b] - If you want bg color - If you want one without egg / different color egg [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/832954896265379860/919975599727075418/Noc-impAdopt1.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/832954896265379860/919975590273101834/Noc-impAdopt-bg.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/557066645860777984/920085865529770014/Noc-impAdopt-MyLove.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/832954896265379860/923351189700112384/Noc-impAdopt-vortexbreakdown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/832954896265379860/939607353634996254/Noc-impAdopt2-wickedheart2.png[/img]
NOTN SPECIAL ADOPT STALL!

Hello!
This is little stall with adopts to celebrate NOTN with you all!

Exclusive to this time only and will be closed with the end of the NOTN!

As a part of fun the only FR currency that will be accepted... are EGGS!
Along with that real-life currency is also an option!

Prices

One adopt = 5 eggs / 9euro

One piece of apparel is free!
Additional 2 pieces of apparel: +1 egg (non to medium complexity)
Skins and accents are possible for an additional fee! (Only real currency payment)

Shop is currently closed- there will be no slot limit - just drop your order before NOTN ends and it's all good

Please include:
- If you want bg color
- If you want one without egg / different color egg

Noc-impAdopt1.png

Noc-impAdopt-bg.png

Noc-impAdopt-MyLove.png

Noc-impAdopt-vortexbreakdown.png

Noc-impAdopt2-wickedheart2.png
banners-dragons3-NEW_LEFT.pngbanners-dragons3-NEW_RIGHT.png
[quote][b]Rules[/b] I take full payment up front only. EU commissions are conducted through PayPal. Real currency commissions have priority over Gem/Treasure ones. Resizing and cropping your commission is okay, as long as my signature is left in the image! Editing art is not allowed. If you are posting my art please make sure to credit my DeviantArt or FR page and name.[/quote] Orders:
Quote:
Rules

I take full payment up front only. EU commissions are conducted through PayPal.
Real currency commissions have priority over Gem/Treasure ones.

Resizing and cropping your commission is okay, as long as my signature is left in the image!

Editing art is not allowed. If you are posting my art please make sure to credit my DeviantArt or FR page and name.

Orders:

Hey guys!
Pinging for this little stall I will have open until NOTN is over if anyone wanna have a look! ^^

@hawkeyyee @BeckAlistiere @QueenPersephone @Dalilah @LadyDiscord @AspenCrow @COparade @TypeFull @Kkbaby897 @Devonix @Silverbelle @Mezma @Yamigiri @AlcatrazSystem @realitymask @eseren @ComicWolf @Askesis @Baek @sleepycaretaker @XENDRAENYX @Magikka @Nemalu @Boughkeeper @TsarinaTorment @kjolvor @Yuubi @KalicoKat @Hellnokitty @suawansan @LORDOFCREEPERS2 @Pressia @simplyonewinged @Oitykru @SoManyShips @Gyrfalcon2 @answer @missaliceblue @Pyroweasel @GhostOrgans @Luunai @Myndris @Rayvee @EverestEcho @SilencedRose @Ragsy @Callater @cobaltmia @SarcasticHawke @KinesisBoomer @EchoSilver @IromotNemem @meanderling @Nonsense @BirdeeBee @WasabiWave @LemonSnickers @Illuminelle @Scarecrows @vortexbreakdown @Morriganna @Xeiana @Selah
Hey guys!
Pinging for this little stall I will have open until NOTN is over if anyone wanna have a look! ^^

@hawkeyyee @BeckAlistiere @QueenPersephone @Dalilah @LadyDiscord @AspenCrow @COparade @TypeFull @Kkbaby897 @Devonix @Silverbelle @Mezma @Yamigiri @AlcatrazSystem @realitymask @eseren @ComicWolf @Askesis @Baek @sleepycaretaker @XENDRAENYX @Magikka @Nemalu @Boughkeeper @TsarinaTorment @kjolvor @Yuubi @KalicoKat @Hellnokitty @suawansan @LORDOFCREEPERS2 @Pressia @simplyonewinged @Oitykru @SoManyShips @Gyrfalcon2 @answer @missaliceblue @Pyroweasel @GhostOrgans @Luunai @Myndris @Rayvee @EverestEcho @SilencedRose @Ragsy @Callater @cobaltmia @SarcasticHawke @KinesisBoomer @EchoSilver @IromotNemem @meanderling @Nonsense @BirdeeBee @WasabiWave @LemonSnickers @Illuminelle @Scarecrows @vortexbreakdown @Morriganna @Xeiana @Selah
Question, do you do skins/accents?

I may be interested if you do, have a skin incoming for an imp, and I think it would look amazing in your adopt and art style.
(wingless skin, so if that is something you could edit/remove, itd be super dope - I can show the skin so you could determine whether or not you would want to do it.)
Question, do you do skins/accents?

I may be interested if you do, have a skin incoming for an imp, and I think it would look amazing in your adopt and art style.
(wingless skin, so if that is something you could edit/remove, itd be super dope - I can show the skin so you could determine whether or not you would want to do it.)
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@AlcatrazSystem
Forgot to mention but yes I will do skins and accents too with additional fee!
@AlcatrazSystem
Forgot to mention but yes I will do skins and accents too with additional fee!
I will come back for this during NOTN! Love the base - Is it possible to get a ping when NOTN starts?
I will come back for this during NOTN! Love the base - Is it possible to get a ping when NOTN starts?
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
Oh dope!
What would the Fee be? I don't know if it depends on the skin, but here is the one I am after.

Skin: Ancestral Demon

Do you only do NotN Egg bases?
Also, could you maybe list examples of complex apparel?
Is there still a Fee if it's just a couple-ish simple apparel?

So sorry for all the questions!
Oh dope!
What would the Fee be? I don't know if it depends on the skin, but here is the one I am after.

Skin: Ancestral Demon

Do you only do NotN Egg bases?
Also, could you maybe list examples of complex apparel?
Is there still a Fee if it's just a couple-ish simple apparel?

So sorry for all the questions!
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@COparade
Sure thing, not a problem ^^
@COparade
Sure thing, not a problem ^^
Thank you!
Thank you!
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@AlcatrazSystem Got you! That's quite a full body change skin so it would be 4 eggs or 12eu I can change the egg if you would like! I can do a few simple ones like earrings or some necklaces, small trinkets, scarf etc! But if there starts to be A LOT of them like 4-5+ it would add up to a little extra! Complex would be [item=Burrowing Wing Segments] or [item=Carapace Arm] for example!
@AlcatrazSystem

Got you!
That's quite a full body change skin so it would be 4 eggs or 12eu

I can change the egg if you would like!

I can do a few simple ones like earrings or some necklaces, small trinkets, scarf etc!
But if there starts to be A LOT of them like 4-5+ it would add up to a little extra!

Complex would be Burrowing Wing Segments or Carapace Arm for example!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22