Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Taz' Adopts [Full]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
add me to the pinglist
add me to the pinglist
Veo99mO.gif n9kTc9u.pngempty_50.png
@Tazmir Hello, I'd like to order (1) baby imp, (1) imp portrait, and (1) sitting imp for the same Imperial, Aketora. [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28231644]Aketora[/url] [b]Payment:[/b] I have 4 Noc eggs (currently 247g each on AH) and gems [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=butterfly's kiss] (for 'baby imp' and 'sitting imp') [b]Skin/Accent[/b]: none [b]Eyes:[/b] common Wind [b]Extra Notes:[/b] I'd like the butterfly in 'baby imp' to be pink and the butterflies in the apparel piece (no mask needed). I'd like the portrait frame to be pink, the drape on portrait to be cream, and maybe 1 butterfly on one of her antlers. I'd like the butterflies in apparel (no mask needed) for 'sitting imp'. [b]Pinglist:[/b] Yes please :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28231644][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/282317/28231644_350.png[/img][/url] Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and how much everything costs. Thank you!
@Tazmir
Hello, I'd like to order (1) baby imp, (1) imp portrait, and (1) sitting imp for the same Imperial, Aketora.

Dragon: Aketora
Payment: I have 4 Noc eggs (currently 247g each on AH) and gems
Apparel: Butterfly's Kiss (for 'baby imp' and 'sitting imp')
Skin/Accent: none
Eyes: common Wind
Extra Notes: I'd like the butterfly in 'baby imp' to be pink and the butterflies in the apparel piece (no mask needed). I'd like the portrait frame to be pink, the drape on portrait to be cream, and maybe 1 butterfly on one of her antlers. I'd like the butterflies in apparel (no mask needed) for 'sitting imp'.
Pinglist: Yes please :D

28231644_350.png

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and how much everything costs. Thank you!
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
@Wylla

Sorry for the late reply, got busy this weekend ^^

Ok, lets try to get it all together;
4 Nocts Eggs á 247g = 988 G

Baby Imp;
Basic (300) + Tiger (75) + Toxin (75) + 1 Apparel (50) = 500

Imp Portrait;
Basic (200) + Tiger (75) + Toxin (75) + Underbelly (75) + 1 Apparel (50) = 575

Laying Imp (I think thats the one you mean with sitting?);
Basicy (350) + Tiger (75) + Toxin (75) + Underbelly (75) + 1 Apparel (50) = 625

A total of 1700G
If we count the eggs then we would miss 712G :>
@Wylla

Sorry for the late reply, got busy this weekend ^^

Ok, lets try to get it all together;
4 Nocts Eggs á 247g = 988 G

Baby Imp;
Basic (300) + Tiger (75) + Toxin (75) + 1 Apparel (50) = 500

Imp Portrait;
Basic (200) + Tiger (75) + Toxin (75) + Underbelly (75) + 1 Apparel (50) = 575

Laying Imp (I think thats the one you mean with sitting?);
Basicy (350) + Tiger (75) + Toxin (75) + Underbelly (75) + 1 Apparel (50) = 625

A total of 1700G
If we count the eggs then we would miss 712G :>
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
@Tazmir

Awesome, I'll send 4 eggs and the remaining 712 in gems via CR because for some reason eggs cannot be sent out via PM. Thank you for taking my orders! :)
@Tazmir

Awesome, I'll send 4 eggs and the remaining 712 in gems via CR because for some reason eggs cannot be sent out via PM. Thank you for taking my orders! :)
f3ddYmI.pngcib7xC4.png43VGxJT.png
@Wylla
Alright :) I will try to get those done by the end of the next week ^^
@Wylla
Alright :) I will try to get those done by the end of the next week ^^
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
Hello! I would like to order (1) Baby Imp and (1) Imp Laying for the same dragon, please. [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75054803][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/750549/75054803_350.png[/img][/url] [b][size=4] [u](Baby Imp)[/b][/u][/size] [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Whirlwind Emblem][item=Verdant Starsilk Earrings] [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] None [b]Eyes:[/b] Rather than Primal, could you do the Unusual Wind eyes instead? [b]Extra Notes:[/b] Could the butterfly be a light purple? [b][size=4] [u](Imp Laying)[/b][/u][/size] [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Whirlwind Emblem][item=Verdant Starsilk Earrings][item=Simple Gold Bracelets] [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] Not sure how difficult this accent will be, but if you would like to give it a try or do a simplified version of it, that would be great! Otherwise, don't worry about it. [item=Accent: Golden Royal] [b]Eyes:[/b] Primal Wind eyes for this one, please. [b]Extra Notes:[/b] Could the butterfly from the Baby Imp base be present on here as well? Like maybe fluttering somewhere under his wing? If so, then I would like to keep the same color as the first order's. Let me know what the total comes up to and/or if I need to make any adjustments to my order. Thank you!
Hello! I would like to order (1) Baby Imp and (1) Imp Laying for the same dragon, please.

Dragon:
75054803_350.png

(Baby Imp)

Payment: Gems
Apparel:
Whirlwind Emblem Verdant Starsilk Earrings
Skin/Accent: None
Eyes: Rather than Primal, could you do the Unusual Wind eyes instead?
Extra Notes: Could the butterfly be a light purple?

(Imp Laying)

Payment: Gems
Apparel:
Whirlwind Emblem Verdant Starsilk Earrings Simple Gold Bracelets
Skin/Accent: Not sure how difficult this accent will be, but if you would like to give it a try or do a simplified version of it, that would be great! Otherwise, don't worry about it.
Accent: Golden Royal
Eyes: Primal Wind eyes for this one, please.
Extra Notes: Could the butterfly from the Baby Imp base be present on here as well? Like maybe fluttering somewhere under his wing? If so, then I would like to keep the same color as the first order's.

Let me know what the total comes up to and/or if I need to make any adjustments to my order. Thank you!
[Primal • Retreat]
Hatchery_signature2.png
@Miyadori

Ok, for the Baby Imp;
Basic (300) + 3 new Genes (225) + 2 new Apparel (100) = 625G

For the Laying Imp;
Basic (350) + 3 new Genes (225) + 3 new Apparel (+the Butterfly as an extra) (150)
I just realized I never specified costs for Skins/Accents because nobody asked so far for it... Would 200 be alright?
The total would be for this one 925.

Both together would be 1550G.
Would that be alright with you?
@Miyadori

Ok, for the Baby Imp;
Basic (300) + 3 new Genes (225) + 2 new Apparel (100) = 625G

For the Laying Imp;
Basic (350) + 3 new Genes (225) + 3 new Apparel (+the Butterfly as an extra) (150)
I just realized I never specified costs for Skins/Accents because nobody asked so far for it... Would 200 be alright?
The total would be for this one 925.

Both together would be 1550G.
Would that be alright with you?
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
Lucky me for being the first to ask for a Skin xD

And yes, that total is fine. Shall I go ahead and PM you the payment?
Lucky me for being the first to ask for a Skin xD

And yes, that total is fine. Shall I go ahead and PM you the payment?
[Primal • Retreat]
Hatchery_signature2.png
@Miyadori
Yes please :) I will first finish Wylla's order, then come to you. Depends on how fast I will be done with theirs first I could be done by the weekend. ^^
@Miyadori
Yes please :) I will first finish Wylla's order, then come to you. Depends on how fast I will be done with theirs first I could be done by the weekend. ^^
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|