Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Taz' Adopts [Full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Hi there! Do you ever plan on making a coatl base? if so, could I be added to a pinglist for that?
Hi there! Do you ever plan on making a coatl base? if so, could I be added to a pinglist for that?
krizel_1054.png
@HatLordAve
I have a ping list for bases when they come out, yeah! Might still take a bit for new one (though currently working on an Imp Portrait) but I will let you know!

@rottsonrosen
I don't have one right now but once I got an idea of a Coatl base I will let you know! :)
@HatLordAve
I have a ping list for bases when they come out, yeah! Might still take a bit for new one (though currently working on an Imp Portrait) but I will let you know!

@rottsonrosen
I don't have one right now but once I got an idea of a Coatl base I will let you know! :)
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/co7QQBl.png[/img] @TsarinaTorment | @Cocolatia | @HatLordAve We got a new adopt base if wanted for Imps! :>
co7QQBl.png

@TsarinaTorment | @Cocolatia | @HatLordAve

We got a new adopt base if wanted for Imps! :>
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
@Tazmir, I would like to order! Dragon:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60528813][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/605289/60528813_350.png[/img][/url] Anything else I should know?: Has primal eyes; would you like extra payment for that?
@Tazmir, I would like to order!
Dragon:60528813_350.png
Anything else I should know?: Has primal eyes; would you like extra payment for that?
23826.png7103.png23828.png
@Astrocomet

I think Primal should be no issue.
I will start with it tomorrow as I will go to sleep soon ^^
Send it via CR please, it should be a total of 525 Gems. (Base + 3 new genes)
@Astrocomet

I think Primal should be no issue.
I will start with it tomorrow as I will go to sleep soon ^^
Send it via CR please, it should be a total of 525 Gems. (Base + 3 new genes)
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
@Astrocomet [img]https://i.imgur.com/QsukNkv.png[/img] I hope she is to your liking! Give me a note if you want anything changed. :>
@Astrocomet

QsukNkv.png

I hope she is to your liking!
Give me a note if you want anything changed. :>
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
@Tazmir
Oh! Thank you very much! I love how it turned out! :D
@Tazmir
Oh! Thank you very much! I love how it turned out! :D
23826.png7103.png23828.png
@Tazmir
These are really amazing. Imp kid is so cute, I wish I had an Imp that would suit it :D

Can I please be added to a general ping list for all your art? :D
@Tazmir
These are really amazing. Imp kid is so cute, I wish I had an Imp that would suit it :D

Can I please be added to a general ping list for all your art? :D
ew9u8Xp.png
@JaeJenkinz
Thank you! :) I have added you to the general ping list. I will need to first convert my bases to the new program which.... probably is going to be painful xD
But I will let you know :)
@JaeJenkinz
Thank you! :) I have added you to the general ping list. I will need to first convert my bases to the new program which.... probably is going to be painful xD
But I will let you know :)
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
@Tazmir

Since NoN is happening right now, would you consider taking Nocturne eggs as partial/full payment? I have an Imp kiddo in mind for that adorable adopt of yours, but I'd have to sponsor all the genes, and I don't have THAT many gems/treasure right now.
@Tazmir

Since NoN is happening right now, would you consider taking Nocturne eggs as partial/full payment? I have an Imp kiddo in mind for that adorable adopt of yours, but I'd have to sponsor all the genes, and I don't have THAT many gems/treasure right now.
hYvkebb.pngJvUa9ma.pngYmQxY5J.pngYMPbu9R.pngQFchClK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11