Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Grove [Dynamic Kitsune Adopts]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 477 478
(hope I'm doing this right--) Expedition Leader: @lethaldaywalker Soul Power: Weak Expedition Route: Sparking Step [emoji=Lightning Rune] Could I also be added to the pinglist? :0
(hope I'm doing this right--)

Expedition Leader: @lethaldaywalker
Soul Power: Weak
Expedition Route: Sparking Step

Could I also be added to the pinglist? :0
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
@lethaldaywalker "Your warriors prepare themselves to face the Sparkling Step. Thunder can be heard crackling up ahead. As clouds consume the party, a deafening boom of thunder makes itself be heard. The last thing you see after the flash of lightning is a single lightnign runestone. The sparks around it seem to morph into a small kit" [center][quote=Loot] You found: [img]https://i.imgur.com/xjyBgkI.png[/img] [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vUD46Di.png[/img][/center]
@lethaldaywalker

"Your warriors prepare themselves to face the Sparkling Step. Thunder can be heard crackling up ahead. As clouds consume the party, a deafening boom of thunder makes itself be heard. The last thing you see after the flash of lightning is a single lightnign runestone. The sparks around it seem to morph into a small kit"
Loot wrote:
You found:
xjyBgkI.png

vUD46Di.png
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Screw my Ice support, these kitsunes are so gosh dang cute [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] Besides, Shadow should at least flip once! Lure form: Expedition Leader: @TA74 Soul Power: Weak Expedition Route: Pebble Plains [emoji=earth rune size=1] Sending 4 lvl 10's through PA!
Screw my Ice support, these kitsunes are so gosh dang cute Besides, Shadow should at least flip once!

Lure form:
Expedition Leader: @TA74
Soul Power: Weak
Expedition Route: Pebble Plains

Sending 4 lvl 10's through PA!

He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
@TA74 "The Pebble Plains seem hard to traverse, the road blocked by many rocks ahead. Luckily your trained warriors are able to jump over most of them as they venture further and further. As soon as the last one disappears from sight, an earthquake surprises you. A stone flies towards you as you jut catch it in time. An earth symbol glowing on it and a small kit clutching it from behind." [center][quote=loot] You found: [img]https://i.imgur.com/kfAGe4c.png[/img] [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UvEjpTA.png[/img][/center]
@TA74

"The Pebble Plains seem hard to traverse, the road blocked by many rocks ahead. Luckily your trained warriors are able to jump over most of them as they venture further and further. As soon as the last one disappears from sight, an earthquake surprises you. A stone flies towards you as you jut catch it in time. An earth symbol glowing on it and a small kit clutching it from behind."
loot wrote:
You found:
kfAGe4c.png
UvEjpTA.png
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Thank you! Forgot to ask in my post, but is there any way to level up/lure a fox by paying in currency/items? I'm definitely interested in leveling up my kit, but I'd like to save fodder for the oof raffles. :)
Thank you! Forgot to ask in my post, but is there any way to level up/lure a fox by paying in currency/items? I'm definitely interested in leveling up my kit, but I'd like to save fodder for the oof raffles. :)

MZeTqmO.png
@TA74

Sadly not yet! I haven't found a comfortable middle ground just yet to implement it as this is a pure ShaDom project for levels! Maybe in future openings that happen outside of shadow pushes I might be able to put in a currency system ^^
@TA74

Sadly not yet! I haven't found a comfortable middle ground just yet to implement it as this is a pure ShaDom project for levels! Maybe in future openings that happen outside of shadow pushes I might be able to put in a currency system ^^
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Ah, understandable! I was only asking because I’d like to get my kit to level 4 and 15 lvl 10s would be…a significant hit to my fodder stores. Please add me to the ping list, I’d like to know when this opens again after closing!
Ah, understandable! I was only asking because I’d like to get my kit to level 4 and 15 lvl 10s would be…a significant hit to my fodder stores. Please add me to the ping list, I’d like to know when this opens again after closing!

MZeTqmO.png
@TA74

No problem! There will be plenty of opportunities in the future! Hope to see you again in a future opening~ Added you to the pinglist!
@TA74

No problem! There will be plenty of opportunities in the future! Hope to see you again in a future opening~ Added you to the pinglist!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Lure form: Expedition Leader: @SmokeGhost Soul Power: weak Expedition Route: Starwoods[emoji=arcane rune size=1]
Lure form:
Expedition Leader: @SmokeGhost
Soul Power: weak
Expedition Route: Starwoods
@SmokeGhost "The Starwoods beckon your warriors forth. The arcane energy shining strong. As the party ventures forth, it is almost like time and space distort around them. Where did they go...? And where did this stone come from? While inspecting the strange arcane runstone; a small kit suddenly appears ontop of your head, seemingly also inspecting the strange stone with you" [center][quote=loot] You found: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Oyej6K7.png[/img] [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/04ZR1vp.png[/img][/center]
@SmokeGhost

"The Starwoods beckon your warriors forth. The arcane energy shining strong. As the party ventures forth, it is almost like time and space distort around them. Where did they go...? And where did this stone come from? While inspecting the strange arcane runstone; a small kit suddenly appears ontop of your head, seemingly also inspecting the strange stone with you"
loot wrote:
You found:
Oyej6K7.png

04ZR1vp.png
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 477 478