Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Grove [Dynamic Kitsune Adopts]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 477 478
bump!
bump!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Are these going to only be available during battle? Or will you have a non-level option post-battle? They're adorable!
Are these going to only be available during battle? Or will you have a non-level option post-battle? They're adorable!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
Expedition Leader: @Zyzzylva
Soul Power: strong (80 levels correct?)
Expedition Route: Wetland Waters!
Soul Power: strong (80 levels correct?)
Expedition Route: Wetland Waters!
9-C98-FA2-A-37-E1-4-D7-F-95-D3-388102297-CDA.png a
Zyzzylva
She/her | FRT + 19
BMbHYAh.png
5hF3FGk.png
kBHm00y.png
aaaaaaaaaaaAaAaaaaaaaaaaaa
f
water.png Fal4.png
My apologies for the delay! Only now just woke up! @AlphaSnowdust This shop will indeed only be open during shadow pushes and during a special week in February as I have no need for levelled fodder outside of them! I might open it up and random times when I feel like it however so I made a pinglist for when I do! @Zyzzylva "You send out your warriors to the wetlands. The hard to traverse lands seem to swallow the group into it's depths..." [center][quote=Loot] You found the following: [img]https://i.imgur.com/09TzhcT.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/S61r3J3.png[/img]x1 weak lure [/quote] "A nearby river glows faintly. When inspected, you see a water runestone at the bottom. The water weirdly distorts around it so you lift up the stone from the water and the droplets around it shift into a Water Kit!" [img]https://i.imgur.com/gSsKorn.png[/img][/center] (Full size image and signature sized will be sent through PM once the levels have been sent!)
My apologies for the delay! Only now just woke up!

@AlphaSnowdust
This shop will indeed only be open during shadow pushes and during a special week in February as I have no need for levelled fodder outside of them! I might open it up and random times when I feel like it however so I made a pinglist for when I do!

@Zyzzylva

"You send out your warriors to the wetlands. The hard to traverse lands seem to swallow the group into it's depths..."
Loot wrote:
You found the following:
09TzhcT.png S61r3J3.pngx1 weak lure

"A nearby river glows faintly. When inspected, you see a water runestone at the bottom. The water weirdly distorts around it so you lift up the stone from the water and the droplets around it shift into a Water Kit!"
gSsKorn.png
(Full size image and signature sized will be sent through PM once the levels have been sent!)
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Could I be put on the ping list for uh... Not this week? all my levels have to go to dad sorry XD
Could I be put on the ping list for uh... Not this week? all my levels have to go to dad sorry XD
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
@AlphaSnowdust

lmao understandable xDD Good luck in the fight! Added!
@AlphaSnowdust

lmao understandable xDD Good luck in the fight! Added!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
To you as well!
To you as well!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
@JavaMP EEEEeee can I just say I adore your art and art style

That should be all 80 levels sent, I’ll also use that weak lure to get a friend for the baby…
Soul Power: weak
Expedition Route: Flowering Forest
@JavaMP EEEEeee can I just say I adore your art and art style

That should be all 80 levels sent, I’ll also use that weak lure to get a friend for the baby…
Soul Power: weak
Expedition Route: Flowering Forest
9-C98-FA2-A-37-E1-4-D7-F-95-D3-388102297-CDA.png a
Zyzzylva
She/her | FRT + 19
BMbHYAh.png
5hF3FGk.png
kBHm00y.png
aaaaaaaaaaaAaAaaaaaaaaaaaa
f
water.png Fal4.png
@Zyzzylva

Ty! There will be some delay as I just left for school for a midterm exam! I have an exam till the evening so my sincere apologies if it takes a while! Will add you to the spreadsheet!
@Zyzzylva

Ty! There will be some delay as I just left for school for a midterm exam! I have an exam till the evening so my sincere apologies if it takes a while! Will add you to the spreadsheet!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@Zyzzylva "Sending your warriors through the Flowering Forest, the lushes trees and inviting flowers almost seem innocent... As the last of the group disappears in the undergrowth, a rustle of leaves fade further and further away. After a little while, a huge flower sprouts forth with a Nature Runestone in the middle. A small kit can be found on the stalk of the flower." [center][quote= Loot] You found: [img]https://i.imgur.com/FqsliHv.png[/img] [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/F4K1Zu2.png[/img][/center]
@Zyzzylva

"Sending your warriors through the Flowering Forest, the lushes trees and inviting flowers almost seem innocent... As the last of the group disappears in the undergrowth, a rustle of leaves fade further and further away.

After a little while, a huge flower sprouts forth with a Nature Runestone in the middle. A small kit can be found on the stalk of the flower."
Loot wrote:
You found:
FqsliHv.png

F4K1Zu2.png
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 477 478