Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moss' Adopts [Temporarily Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Your style is so amazing and adorable, I feel like I need to give them a hug, even and especially the ridgebacks! Please put me on a pinglist for when you have slots open again :)
Your style is so amazing and adorable, I feel like I need to give them a hug, even and especially the ridgebacks! Please put me on a pinglist for when you have slots open again :)
SpiritFeather.gif
[quote name="Noahn" date="2021-10-20 21:21:16" ] @Mossykins OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Q______Q he's absolutely perfect!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!! ;o; [/quote] Ahhh I'm so glad you like. He is truly lovely!!! ;w; As for the rest of the posts..... Thank you! ;w; I'm glad the ridgeback is getting some love. ;w; They seem a bit underloved, but I just adore them. They may be my fav type of dragon. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'll add all you guys to the ping list. ^u^ Thank you so much for all the interest so far. I think I will be adding another base for when I open next. I'm not sure which dragon yet. I'm leaning towards Spirals or Obelisk tho. :3
Noahn wrote on 2021-10-20 21:21:16:
@Mossykins OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Q______Q he's absolutely perfect!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!! ;o;

Ahhh I'm so glad you like. He is truly lovely!!! ;w;

As for the rest of the posts.....

Thank you! ;w; I'm glad the ridgeback is getting some love. ;w; They seem a bit underloved, but I just adore them. They may be my fav type of dragon.

I'll add all you guys to the ping list. ^u^ Thank you so much for all the interest so far. I think I will be adding another base for when I open next. I'm not sure which dragon yet. I'm leaning towards Spirals or Obelisk tho. :3
@Mossykins I'd like to be on the pinglist when you have more slots open please!
@Mossykins I'd like to be on the pinglist when you have more slots open please!
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
Added <3
Added <3
@Mossykins ahh these are gorgeous and the Ridgeback is especially adorable!!
Would you ever consider USD orders?
@Mossykins ahh these are gorgeous and the Ridgeback is especially adorable!!
Would you ever consider USD orders?
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@Mossykins pinglist please! These are adorable.
@Mossykins pinglist please! These are adorable.
dfSpwLx.png
May I be added to the ping list!
May I be added to the ping list!
IMWzSMh.png
@mossykins i'd love to be added to the pinglist too <3
@mossykins i'd love to be added to the pinglist too <3
[quote name="Mossykins" date="2021-10-21 11:03:52" ] Ahhh I'm so glad you like. He is truly lovely!!! ;w; [/quote] You captured his colors and outfit so perfectly!! ;_; thank you soooo much!!
Mossykins wrote on 2021-10-21 11:03:52:
Ahhh I'm so glad you like. He is truly lovely!!! ;w;

You captured his colors and outfit so perfectly!! ;_; thank you soooo much!!
SqvPQgh.png

[ Noah. ]
· art shop
· adopts
· hatchery
· wishlist

i'd love to be added to your pinglist, please!
i'd love to be added to your pinglist, please!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17