Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [rework in progress] Wyrmwound Wonders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
GOOD MORNING! THE SUN IS SHINING THE BIRDS ARE SINGING!!

AND IM HERE TO TAKE YOU FISHING!!!!!!
GOOD MORNING! THE SUN IS SHINING THE BIRDS ARE SINGING!!

AND IM HERE TO TAKE YOU FISHING!!!!!!
@Dekomaru @Karitoriki @NoonAlt @Rifter @Kattata @Accal1a @Borahae @SicklyMasquerade

Heya everyone, some brief unfortunate news; I've landed in Pm Jail(tm) and cannot send out anymore pms, so since you have all sent your requests to me, I'm letting you know!
Fret not, for you will still get your fishy friends! @Peyp will deliver the fish to you through pm, no need to send them payment, as I have collected from your pms to me :D

Thank you so much for supporting Wyrmwound Wonders! <3
@Dekomaru @Karitoriki @NoonAlt @Rifter @Kattata @Accal1a @Borahae @SicklyMasquerade

Heya everyone, some brief unfortunate news; I've landed in Pm Jail(tm) and cannot send out anymore pms, so since you have all sent your requests to me, I'm letting you know!
Fret not, for you will still get your fishy friends! @Peyp will deliver the fish to you through pm, no need to send them payment, as I have collected from your pms to me :D

Thank you so much for supporting Wyrmwound Wonders! <3
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
[b]Cryptid Fish Submission:[/b] [b]Name:[/b] Water-wight [img]https://i.imgur.com/GiW5H12.png[/img] [b]Flavor Text:[/b] A ghastly fish which haunts dying bodies of water. It devours the dead and dying until nothing remains. [b]Description:[/b] The Water-Wight has evolved simple lungs which allow it to breathe air, and a thick coat of mucus that protects it from parasites. These adaptations allow the Wight to thrive in conditions deadly to most other fish, it hibernates until it senses poor quality water, happily devouring dead and dying organisms until nothing but Water-Wights remain. Once all food in its environment has been eaten, the Wights will use their highly developed pectoral fins to crawl onto land. They can survive a full week on dry land as they search for new waters, even longer in damp or rainy environments. Once they find water abundant with life, they will seek a safe place to bury their eggs. Wights will stop eating once they lay eggs, and its body will begin to break down. By the time the Wight dies it becomes a bloated vessel for toxins and bacteria. If the dead Wight is not removed before it bursts, it will release its deadly contents into the surrounding waters, greatly damaging the water quality and encouraging the death of the local ecosystem, creating the perfect conditions for its offspring. Before it was discovered that Water-Wights will intentionally sabotage aquatic ecosystems, they were thought to be birthed from the souls of dead fishes. Many Plague clans considered them bad omens, and would kill them on sight. Infested ponds would have their shores seeded with carnivorous brambles, these plants would ensnare and devour any Wights that tried to crawl past, stopping them from spreading further. This practice, has lead to the near extinction of the species. Only a handful of specimens have been sighted in the past decade, only time will tell if the Water-Wight can recover, or become as dead as its namesake.
Cryptid Fish Submission:

Name: Water-wight
GiW5H12.png

Flavor Text: A ghastly fish which haunts dying bodies of water. It devours the dead and dying until nothing remains.

Description: The Water-Wight has evolved simple lungs which allow it to breathe air, and a thick coat of mucus that protects it from parasites. These adaptations allow the Wight to thrive in conditions deadly to most other fish, it hibernates until it senses poor quality water, happily devouring dead and dying organisms until nothing but Water-Wights remain.

Once all food in its environment has been eaten, the Wights will use their highly developed pectoral fins to crawl onto land. They can survive a full week on dry land as they search for new waters, even longer in damp or rainy environments. Once they find water abundant with life, they will seek a safe place to bury their eggs.

Wights will stop eating once they lay eggs, and its body will begin to break down. By the time the Wight dies it becomes a bloated vessel for toxins and bacteria. If the dead Wight is not removed before it bursts, it will release its deadly contents into the surrounding waters, greatly damaging the water quality and encouraging the death of the local ecosystem, creating the perfect conditions for its offspring.

Before it was discovered that Water-Wights will intentionally sabotage aquatic ecosystems, they were thought to be birthed from the souls of dead fishes. Many Plague clans considered them bad omens, and would kill them on sight. Infested ponds would have their shores seeded with carnivorous brambles, these plants would ensnare and devour any Wights that tried to crawl past, stopping them from spreading further. This practice, has lead to the near extinction of the species. Only a handful of specimens have been sighted in the past decade, only time will tell if the Water-Wight can recover, or become as dead as its namesake.

FL_QUD_THEMED_FORUM_SIG_1.png
Ooo cryptid fish :0
Ooo cryptid fish :0
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

@HeadlessKing ive check the receivers list a couple times today and every time i have gotten the REF! error code. is there anyway i can trouble shoot this? i don't want to randomly send a PM to one randomly but i haven't been able to see who's online all day
@HeadlessKing ive check the receivers list a couple times today and every time i have gotten the REF! error code. is there anyway i can trouble shoot this? i don't want to randomly send a PM to one randomly but i haven't been able to see who's online all day
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
@matchstickphyre I am on if you want to send to me and we will look into this
@matchstickphyre I am on if you want to send to me and we will look into this
@BloodAlphaess ok!! i tried it on both safari and google chrome each time and they both gave me the error every time if that helps. ill send my order in rn!!
@BloodAlphaess ok!! i tried it on both safari and google chrome each time and they both gave me the error every time if that helps. ill send my order in rn!!
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
@matchstickphyre

Google sheets sometimes run into trouble with extracting data, you may need to refresh or check back again later. We're working on an alternative to avoid running into this issue in our next run c:
@matchstickphyre

Google sheets sometimes run into trouble with extracting data, you may need to refresh or check back again later. We're working on an alternative to avoid running into this issue in our next run c:
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
@HeadlessKing

Hey, I don't know if this is an error or not, but my found fish aren't showing up on my fieldguide sheet
@HeadlessKing

Hey, I don't know if this is an error or not, but my found fish aren't showing up on my fieldguide sheet
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif oPdYcVc.png
ZwbGqUa.png
3adgzZD.png
N2r2kW8.png
toF85QN.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png
0cm6IMs.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@TwistxdEuphorix there is a lag unfortunately that has been hitting us pretty bad and make your that its purely your ID numbers only in the id box on your sheet
@TwistxdEuphorix there is a lag unfortunately that has been hitting us pretty bad and make your that its purely your ID numbers only in the id box on your sheet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37