Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [rework in progress] Wyrmwound Wonders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@HeadlessKing
Sorry for the ping, but how do I add fish to the spreadsheet? I've tried looking for directions on how to in both the spreadsheet and thread but either I'm blind, or there's none. Again, I apologize if I'm missing something obvious about this.
@HeadlessKing
Sorry for the ping, but how do I add fish to the spreadsheet? I've tried looking for directions on how to in both the spreadsheet and thread but either I'm blind, or there's none. Again, I apologize if I'm missing something obvious about this.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@HenryJekyll
No worries about the ping, you don't have to update the sheet but you do need to input your ID in your copy! You can input it in the front cover around the top of the sheet

Do note that google sheet is a bit wonky lately so we recommend using the LITE version to cut down on the lag
@HenryJekyll
No worries about the ping, you don't have to update the sheet but you do need to input your ID in your copy! You can input it in the front cover around the top of the sheet

Do note that google sheet is a bit wonky lately so we recommend using the LITE version to cut down on the lag
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
@HeadlessKing
Alright, thank you for letting me know about the wonkiness.

I have input my ID in both the regular and LITE versions of the sheet and am still not seeing my fish. I've also put it in as "98625", [98625]", "#98625", [#98625]" with no changes in any case, so if there's a specific variation of that I need to use, let me know. I'm using [98625] based on the [insert here] blank entry. I checked the PM I sent to make sure I didn't give the wrong ID, so it's either an issue with the sheet, lag, or the ID being put in wrong in the main sheet. I'll keep an eye to see if anything changes.

Sorry again for all of this. Hopefully this helps iron out any bugs or whatnot since this is still in Beta.
@HeadlessKing
Alright, thank you for letting me know about the wonkiness.

I have input my ID in both the regular and LITE versions of the sheet and am still not seeing my fish. I've also put it in as "98625", [98625]", "#98625", [#98625]" with no changes in any case, so if there's a specific variation of that I need to use, let me know. I'm using [98625] based on the [insert here] blank entry. I checked the PM I sent to make sure I didn't give the wrong ID, so it's either an issue with the sheet, lag, or the ID being put in wrong in the main sheet. I'll keep an eye to see if anything changes.

Sorry again for all of this. Hopefully this helps iron out any bugs or whatnot since this is still in Beta.
@HenryJekyll

Just 98625 would do, I checked the backend and it's definitely a sheet lag.

We'll be checking for alternatives to resolve this after this run, we didn't expect it to lag this hard when we went live outside IF haha
@HenryJekyll

Just 98625 would do, I checked the backend and it's definitely a sheet lag.

We'll be checking for alternatives to resolve this after this run, we didn't expect it to lag this hard when we went live outside IF haha
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
@HeadlessKing
Changing it to 98625 seems to have finally fixed it because the fish are now there! Thanks for helping troubleshoot this, and for letting me know that in the future it's likely lag rather than anything with missed information.
@HeadlessKing
Changing it to 98625 seems to have finally fixed it because the fish are now there! Thanks for helping troubleshoot this, and for letting me know that in the future it's likely lag rather than anything with missed information.
Username and ID: Bailijay #570790
Catch fish (1-4): 4

(sending gems in a moment!)
Username and ID: Bailijay #570790
Catch fish (1-4): 4

(sending gems in a moment!)
WfleSkU.png
Gentle reminder to put your order in your PMs! Receivers cannot track your orders in the thread here.
Gentle reminder to put your order in your PMs! Receivers cannot track your orders in the thread here.
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
Question, to send in a name/writup for cryptid fish do we post them here or do we DM them to one of the Wyrmwound staff?
Question, to send in a name/writup for cryptid fish do we post them here or do we DM them to one of the Wyrmwound staff?
FL_QUD_THEMED_FORUM_SIG_1.png
@ToothedMammal you can do either :)
@ToothedMammal you can do either :)
Looks like a great day to cast a line [emoji=mirror winking size=1]
Looks like a great day to cast a line
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-