Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Library: Pixel Book Adoptables
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 311 312
beautiful work from the library team as always!! <3
beautiful work from the library team as always!! <3
74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png 74392265.png
@Pachirisu Thank you! They look great and I really appreciate you re-making the light element book! My dragons will love having their stories told. I can't wait to put them in the library I have been creating too! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Edit: iSea's book is perfect ... also, the bookend's you made for others are stunning. So much color depth in them. I'm so jealous! : )
@Pachirisu

Thank you! They look great and I really appreciate you re-making the light element book! My dragons will love having their stories told. I can't wait to put them in the library I have been creating too!

Edit: iSea's book is perfect ... also, the bookend's you made for others are stunning. So much color depth in them. I'm so jealous! : )
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
@Pachirisu I am so slow at responding but oh my god. They are gorgeous, you did a perfect job. Thank you so much!! ;_;
@Pachirisu I am so slow at responding but oh my god. They are gorgeous, you did a perfect job. Thank you so much!! ;_;
fXjdRL8.png
@Pachirisu my bad, i probably didn't read the thread properly, but how would i order a designed bookshelf?
@Pachirisu my bad, i probably didn't read the thread properly, but how would i order a designed bookshelf?
o705-d01-cxlier.pngo705-d02-cxlier.pngo705-d03-cxlier.pngo705-d04-cxlier.pngo705-d05-cxlier.png
zu684SR.png
@cxlier you mean a shelf of books that match a dragon of yours? you'd need to wait until slots are opened up again. the best way to do that is by adding yourself to the pinglist linked in the first post. and then it's a matter of getting the ping in time to get a slot, which can be a big pain, sadly.
@cxlier you mean a shelf of books that match a dragon of yours? you'd need to wait until slots are opened up again. the best way to do that is by adding yourself to the pinglist linked in the first post. and then it's a matter of getting the ping in time to get a slot, which can be a big pain, sadly.
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu i mean like a bunch of books from the designs on the first page organized together, without books that match a dragon.
@Pachirisu i mean like a bunch of books from the designs on the first page organized together, without books that match a dragon.
o705-d01-cxlier.pngo705-d02-cxlier.pngo705-d03-cxlier.pngo705-d04-cxlier.pngo705-d05-cxlier.png
zu684SR.png
@cxlier we don't offer that, we only make books to match a dragon or whatever color palette. in order to make books that look exactly like the examples it would be the same process as making them match a dragon, since we don't keep the files of the examples.
@cxlier we don't offer that, we only make books to match a dragon or whatever color palette. in order to make books that look exactly like the examples it would be the same process as making them match a dragon, since we don't keep the files of the examples.
GkfDmNh.png
i know there are some of you who are subscribed to this thread (HOW tho the pings would kill me i think), and also i'm posting this to bump this baby up to the first page. there's an update in the OP, please check it out!
i know there are some of you who are subscribed to this thread (HOW tho the pings would kill me i think), and also i'm posting this to bump this baby up to the first page. there's an update in the OP, please check it out!
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu Just a question regarding Illuminarti. Can we order non-customizable stuff along with the 5 custom books/bookends?
@Pachirisu Just a question regarding Illuminarti. Can we order non-customizable stuff along with the 5 custom books/bookends?
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Reignhart sure can! and those have no limits, either.
@Reignhart sure can! and those have no limits, either.
GkfDmNh.png
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 311 312