Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | FROGS! NEW BASES! [Open/Online]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][sub]@Fwooomf hophop!! i hope you like your fragon! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/816762859974557730/884186858475642880/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [/center]
@Fwooomf

hophop!! i hope you like your fragon!
Untitled_Artwork.png
oAiYYBV.gif
b u m p
b u m p
oAiYYBV.gif
b u m p
b u m p
oAiYYBV.gif
b u m p
b u m p
oAiYYBV.gif
@bloodblister
i
love
him
so MUCH
THANK YOU :D :D :D :D :D
@bloodblister
i
love
him
so MUCH
THANK YOU :D :D :D :D :D
Fwooomf1-sig.png
Lio/Vash | He/him FR+2 | Still working on lore, lair is a mess rn. | avatar
Fwooomf2-sig.png
b u m p
b u m p
oAiYYBV.gif
hey, are you able to deal with jaguar primary and an accent with lots of eyes (all eyes on you)? im thinking of grabbing a (really spooky) frog for my gal.
hey, are you able to deal with jaguar primary and an accent with lots of eyes (all eyes on you)? im thinking of grabbing a (really spooky) frog for my gal.
1dgHJ.gif
@XsvL8d

i don't currently have jaguar avaliable, but if you'd like to sponsor me to make it, i'd be glad to! :>

and i'll need to see the accent but if it's simple enough for me, i can do it for a bit of an extra charge, if that's alright? i'd really love to make a scary frog for you :]
@XsvL8d

i don't currently have jaguar avaliable, but if you'd like to sponsor me to make it, i'd be glad to! :>

and i'll need to see the accent but if it's simple enough for me, i can do it for a bit of an extra charge, if that's alright? i'd really love to make a scary frog for you :]
oAiYYBV.gif
here she be!
here she be!
1dgHJ.gif
@XsvL8d

okay! so do you want the other two genes to be basic? (the striation & glimmer!) Bc I don't have those unlocked in this shop yet :0!

I can do the extra accent for 150g, also!

so if you just want to sponsor the jag + the accent the total will end up being 450g :] If you wanted to add the striation and glimmer the total would then be 650g!
@XsvL8d

okay! so do you want the other two genes to be basic? (the striation & glimmer!) Bc I don't have those unlocked in this shop yet :0!

I can do the extra accent for 150g, also!

so if you just want to sponsor the jag + the accent the total will end up being 450g :] If you wanted to add the striation and glimmer the total would then be 650g!
oAiYYBV.gif
1 2 3 4 5