Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Build-An-Embear OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 165 166
@HowDoilnternet
It says ping an online attendant and send them a crossroad with the money in the How to Order post.

Edit: Also I don't really understand, it says send the sheet link to you with editing rights but then it says to record my own bears? So who records them?
@HowDoilnternet
It says ping an online attendant and send them a crossroad with the money in the How to Order post.

Edit: Also I don't really understand, it says send the sheet link to you with editing rights but then it says to record my own bears? So who records them?
@DuskofDawn12 thank you for catching that, let me update immediately!
@DuskofDawn12 thank you for catching that, let me update immediately!
NP0sn3N.pngaFlambearbear.pngNP0sn3N.png
@howdoiInternet sent 15kt
@howdoiInternet sent 15kt
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
@HowDoilnternet 1 Rare Bag please!
Let's see how the new percentages work out hehe.
@HowDoilnternet 1 Rare Bag please!
Let's see how the new percentages work out hehe.
nymph.pngsand.png
Check out my gamedev,
art portfolio and personal blog!
@ https://blessfrey.me/
abbey.pnghavelock.png
@HowDoilnternet
Hi sorry for more pings, I do not see "Ember bear" on the tracking sheet, however the bear came with that name in my pms.

The bears: Guy Beary, Chef Bear, Sous Bear are clicked as owned on the collector sheet (spoilers)

The patchwork bear doesn't show up when I click I own it, I copied the link in the code and it shows me some white page.
@HowDoilnternet
Hi sorry for more pings, I do not see "Ember bear" on the tracking sheet, however the bear came with that name in my pms.

The bears: Guy Beary, Chef Bear, Sous Bear are clicked as owned on the collector sheet (spoilers)

The patchwork bear doesn't show up when I click I own it, I copied the link in the code and it shows me some white page.
@DuskofDawn12 Thank you for the update, you got a bunch of the new bears so I'm not suprised they're a little wonky. Never apologize for pinging me btw, I WANT to know if something is wrong.

The patchwork bear code broke at some point. I will update the main sheet, and send you the working code personally. If you have a personal sheet, send it to me and I'll fix it for you! <3

@DuskofDawn12 Thank you for the update, you got a bunch of the new bears so I'm not suprised they're a little wonky. Never apologize for pinging me btw, I WANT to know if something is wrong.

The patchwork bear code broke at some point. I will update the main sheet, and send you the working code personally. If you have a personal sheet, send it to me and I'll fix it for you! <3

@katiebug1995 did you order two embear rare bags? I got money and so did another attendant!
@katiebug1995 did you order two embear rare bags? I got money and so did another attendant!
@HowDoilnternet Will be sending an order for a bag
@HowDoilnternet Will be sending an order for a bag
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@Tarany

Sent a PM with payment for 3 Basic Bags! :^D
@Tarany

Sent a PM with payment for 3 Basic Bags! :^D
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
@Tarany I'll be buying 3 bags, one of each!

(I sent in a separate form for each bag)
@Tarany I'll be buying 3 bags, one of each!

(I sent in a separate form for each bag)
> Bee's Rescue & Hatchery
> If I forget to answer, ping me again!
Bee_with_thumbs_up100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 165 166