Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | resting veil signature adopt (c)
1 2 3 4
@Fefairy [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/414134256508469251/863874293522628678/Fefairy.png[/img] here you are ovo! i hope you like it, i had fun with her accent! if the little gold sparkles don't show up well, i'll change the coloring on them a bit! ovo
@Fefairy
Fefairy.png
here you are ovo! i hope you like it, i had fun with her accent! if the little gold sparkles don't show up well, i'll change the coloring on them a bit! ovo
Zx2FH9a.png
OH WOW!!!!! Thank you so much, she looks fantastic!!!!! :D That's 500 gems, correct?
OH WOW!!!!! Thank you so much, she looks fantastic!!!!! :D That's 500 gems, correct?
I'm hatching a dragon and the dragon... is you.
Fefairy.png
@Fefairy yes, thank you so much! so glad you like it c':
@Fefairy yes, thank you so much! so glad you like it c':
Zx2FH9a.png
I love it a lot! If you have available slots, I'd love to get another one! :)
I love it a lot! If you have available slots, I'd love to get another one! :)
Fefairy.png
@Fefairy i do indeed have slots! feel free to order again [emoji=veilspun star size=1]
@Fefairy i do indeed have slots! feel free to order again
Zx2FH9a.png
Also I hope you don't mind I put her in my signature! Here's my second order [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65967583][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/659676/65967583_350.png[/img][/url] Their accent is a lot, but I was wondering if you could do a simplified version? If not that's okay!
Also I hope you don't mind I put her in my signature!

Here's my second order

65967583_350.png

Their accent is a lot, but I was wondering if you could do a simplified version? If not that's okay!
Fefairy.png
@Fefairy i apologize for my late reply, i wanted to do a preliminary sketch to make sure i could fit the cute lil wolves in! if you’re okay with just one of them on the finished product, i’d be happy to draw her for you! also, of course you can use these in your signature <3 thank you!
@Fefairy i apologize for my late reply, i wanted to do a preliminary sketch to make sure i could fit the cute lil wolves in! if you’re okay with just one of them on the finished product, i’d be happy to draw her for you! also, of course you can use these in your signature <3 thank you!
Zx2FH9a.png
That would be awesome, thank you!! :D
That would be awesome, thank you!! :D
Fefairy.png
Is there a pinglist? I'd like to get one, but i currently don't have the funds. Lovely art though!
Is there a pinglist? I'd like to get one, but i currently don't have the funds. Lovely art though!
2b488a247ba6cab1926a98e53fa34290e463da90.png

Also go by breakcorebeast/wizardpest
he/they/+
FR+10
Wishlist
Dragcave

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧§§§
@StarryDream i could start a pinglist for sure! thank you for your interest and compliments. i really apologize for the late reply, this alert got lost in my notifs!!
@StarryDream i could start a pinglist for sure! thank you for your interest and compliments. i really apologize for the late reply, this alert got lost in my notifs!!
Zx2FH9a.png
1 2 3 4