Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [FULL - ON PAUSE] spits adopt shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@dawkosaur i appreciate the scry! yes mixed payments are accepted, making this baby 270g /kt mix!
* that is the price without the apparel, due to it being large and crystals being quite complicated, that would change the price to 320g/kt! just to give you an idea of the difference it would make, if you choose to keep it or not!
@dawkosaur i appreciate the scry! yes mixed payments are accepted, making this baby 270g /kt mix!
* that is the price without the apparel, due to it being large and crystals being quite complicated, that would change the price to 320g/kt! just to give you an idea of the difference it would make, if you choose to keep it or not!
Untitled1562_20220527224439.png
@spits
yeah i'll keep it on, sending a cr!
@spits
yeah i'll keep it on, sending a cr!
Vengeful Claws _ _____
dawk
they/it • fr +3 • ENG/ESP
art dump
USD art shop
@spits sounds good then, ill send over a cr ^^
@spits sounds good then, ill send over a cr ^^
@spits hello there, these are some beautiful adopts you have! [b]race of dragon;[/b] skydancer [b]eye type;[/b] uncommon [b]dragon BBCode / scry;[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57799885][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/577999/57799885_350.png[/img][/url] [b]accents?;[/b] she’s wearing one but you don’t need to add it! [b]eyelashes;[/b] no [b]genes, Y/N? how many?;[/b] yes, she has savannah/alloy/veined, let me know if any of them are too complicated! [b]type of payment;[/b] treasure [b]extra notes?;[/b] can you make sure the gem on her head is cyan colored please? she’s also wearing a couple pieces of apparel and i’d appreciate if you’d be willing to draw them! thank you ^^
@spits hello there, these are some beautiful adopts you have!

race of dragon; skydancer
eye type; uncommon
dragon BBCode / scry;
57799885_350.png
accents?; she’s wearing one but you don’t need to add it!
eyelashes; no
genes, Y/N? how many?; yes, she has savannah/alloy/veined, let me know if any of them are too complicated!
type of payment; treasure
extra notes?; can you make sure the gem on her head is cyan colored please? she’s also wearing a couple pieces of apparel and i’d appreciate if you’d be willing to draw them! thank you ^^
Desert_Storm.png
Heya! I’d like to claim a slot! race of dragon; Skydancer eye type; uncommon dragon BBCode / scry; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70447374][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=25&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=99&auth=756b2191be5e9cf355efea9bbe257c76443f6041&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] accents?; N eyelashes; N genes: Y, her genes are Wasp, Bee, Ghost type of payment; treasure extra notes? Nil Lemme know the prices and I’ll send you a cr!
Heya! I’d like to claim a slot!
race of dragon; Skydancer
eye type; uncommon
dragon BBCode / scry;
dragon?age=1&body=25&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=99&auth=756b2191be5e9cf355efea9bbe257c76443f6041&dummyext=prev.png
accents?; N
eyelashes; N
genes: Y, her genes are Wasp, Bee, Ghost
type of payment; treasure
extra notes? Nil
Lemme know the prices and I’ll send you a cr!
sorry for the late response!! i haven’t been around for a bit because of irl!

@sleepycaretaker you have a beautiful baby, and of course i’ll try to include all your apparel! that will be 280kt/g!

@Enxurydust woahwoahwoah i haven’t seen a pretty light blue skydancer baby in awhile!! that will be 280kt/g!! bee will not have any opacity changes though, i hope that is alright!
sorry for the late response!! i haven’t been around for a bit because of irl!

@sleepycaretaker you have a beautiful baby, and of course i’ll try to include all your apparel! that will be 280kt/g!

@Enxurydust woahwoahwoah i haven’t seen a pretty light blue skydancer baby in awhile!! that will be 280kt/g!! bee will not have any opacity changes though, i hope that is alright!
@Dawkosaur so! it took me some time because I have gone through MANY MANY versions of this with different shading and shines, I hope this version suffices, as it was quite the work! the crystals were amazing practice and i honestly had to redo them twice to get them just right! there would also be more chains but they would not work with my style!! i love the product of this work, and i hope you do as well! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/sTa59Zj.png[/img][/center] edit; i realize your posted scry seems to be different than the one that has been drawn, as you may have changed it throughout the time i had spent working on it. will this be an issue? if so, i can redo the gene!
@Dawkosaur

so! it took me some time because I have gone through MANY MANY versions of this with different shading and shines, I hope this version suffices, as it was quite the work! the crystals were amazing practice and i honestly had to redo them twice to get them just right! there would also be more chains but they would not work with my style!!

i love the product of this work, and i hope you do as well!
sTa59Zj.png

edit; i realize your posted scry seems to be different than the one that has been drawn, as you may have changed it throughout the time i had spent working on it. will this be an issue? if so, i can redo the gene!
[quote name="spits" date="2021-07-09 14:57:20" ] woahwoahwoah i haven’t seen a pretty light blue skydancer baby in awhile!! that will be 280kt/g!! bee will not have any opacity changes though, i hope that is alright! [/quote] Thank you! Sent :D
spits wrote on 2021-07-09 14:57:20:
woahwoahwoah i haven’t seen a pretty light blue skydancer baby in awhile!! that will be 280kt/g!! bee will not have any opacity changes though, i hope that is alright!
Thank you! Sent :D
if it isn't too much trouble i'd really prefer if their genes were like the ones in the scry, its primary bar, and then secondary noxide, as those are their gene plans rn

but other then that, the shards look REALLY GOOD!! absolutely love how jagged they look
if it isn't too much trouble i'd really prefer if their genes were like the ones in the scry, its primary bar, and then secondary noxide, as those are their gene plans rn

but other then that, the shards look REALLY GOOD!! absolutely love how jagged they look
Vengeful Claws _ _____
dawk
they/it • fr +3 • ENG/ESP
art dump
USD art shop
@anemo hey! sorry for how late this is, i struggled a lot with fitting all of your accessories so i tried to do as much as pixel art would allow me! i worked to fit in at least the most important things to the design! [img]https://i.imgur.com/4CKZkkH.png[/img]
@anemo hey! sorry for how late this is, i struggled a lot with fitting all of your accessories so i tried to do as much as pixel art would allow me! i worked to fit in at least the most important things to the design!

4CKZkkH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14