Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [ siggy obies ] --- working
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
would you accept paypal?
would you accept paypal?
5G2hvKT.png
@narrenschiff

I'm interested in starlight cloak, butterfly's kiss, agol and trickster's magic cards!
for all I can add all the items that's on the dragon - let me know if that interests you :)

@strawberrykxsses
tysm! what will you be paying with? :')
I'm ok with genes - those aren't extra charge!

@sinjin
thank you! what will you be paying with? :)

@nostalgicbreeze @acilil
added to my ping, thank you both for your interest!

@narrenschiff

I'm interested in starlight cloak, butterfly's kiss, agol and trickster's magic cards!
for all I can add all the items that's on the dragon - let me know if that interests you :)

@strawberrykxsses
tysm! what will you be paying with? :')
I'm ok with genes - those aren't extra charge!

@sinjin
thank you! what will you be paying with? :)

@nostalgicbreeze @acilil
added to my ping, thank you both for your interest!

Kp84t7X.png
@charrebi

sure I can take PayPal! probably 3USD for simple ones like my samples!
@charrebi

sure I can take PayPal! probably 3USD for simple ones like my samples!
Kp84t7X.png
@ST4RK Could I please get a paypal one of c: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70118270][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701183/70118270_350.png[/img][/url]
@ST4RK Could I please get a paypal one of c:
70118270_350.png
5G2hvKT.png
@charrebi

I'd love to take your order - but I'm waiting for confirmation from users who posted first! I can add you to my pinglist if a slot is empty/opens up?
@charrebi

I'd love to take your order - but I'm waiting for confirmation from users who posted first! I can add you to my pinglist if a slot is empty/opens up?
Kp84t7X.png
@ST4RK Okay! c: thank you<3
@ST4RK Okay! c: thank you<3
5G2hvKT.png
@ST4RK i can pay in gems!!! :3cc
@ST4RK i can pay in gems!!! :3cc
MUYNhfy.png uFMfy5S.png fkWjutW.png xj6Mn2e.png nWiQNX9.png hello! ^o^// i'm berry! nice to meet you!
(previously strawberrykxsses)
aaaaaaaaaaaaa 1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
@ST4RK oh man i'm actually gonna be getting an accent for him too (in his bio) which i think all together might really be too detailed for a siggy... SO i think what i'll do is just order a simple siggy with just his genes for 300g and then i'll commission you (with those items + USD) for a larger piece that would showcase his items/accent a lot better -- once your official art shop is open! sorry for any confusion, let me know if that sounds good and i can shoot over the 300g to ya :) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=18&breed=15&element=2&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=0&winggene=57&wings=31&auth=649bc3b1401e99727de2ef267674c26061d09764&dummyext=prev.png[/img] also here's a pic of him without apparel !!
@ST4RK oh man i'm actually gonna be getting an accent for him too (in his bio) which i think all together might really be too detailed for a siggy... SO i think what i'll do is just order a simple siggy with just his genes for 300g and then i'll commission you (with those items + USD) for a larger piece that would showcase his items/accent a lot better -- once your official art shop is open! sorry for any confusion, let me know if that sounds good and i can shoot over the 300g to ya :)

dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=18&breed=15&element=2&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=0&winggene=57&wings=31&auth=649bc3b1401e99727de2ef267674c26061d09764&dummyext=prev.png

also here's a pic of him without apparel !!
Narrenschiff_signature_copy_1.png
@strawberrykxsses

sounds good! you can send the payment when you are ready and I'll start on them tomorrow! (bed time for me! :3c)
@strawberrykxsses

sounds good! you can send the payment when you are ready and I'll start on them tomorrow! (bed time for me! :3c)
Kp84t7X.png
@narrenschiff

sounds good!! ahh im so excited to draw obelisks as a full comm!! haha
same as above, send the payment when you are ready and I'll get to him tomorrow! thank you :)
@narrenschiff

sounds good!! ahh im so excited to draw obelisks as a full comm!! haha
same as above, send the payment when you are ready and I'll get to him tomorrow! thank you :)
Kp84t7X.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10