Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Doodlelisk Adopts - 150g/kt - OPEN!
1 2
[center] [emoji=obelisk happy size=1] [b]Hello![/b] These guys are so fluffy and their hair is so fun to draw. And I have spare time on my hands, so why not draw them? [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/224198060622872577/854861803556175892/image0.png[/img] My own dragon, [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69349033]Winter[/url] (name pending) Obelisks are the first dragons that I’m really comfortable with drawing and Idk why? I can draw a decent skydancer, gaoler, or nocturne if I try. Just... anything but Snapper, Veil, and Guardian... *shudders*. I’m very new at drawing markings so these are... a bit for practice. I’ll be simplifying markings too, both for my hands and for my computer, which will freeze, crash, and refuse to open or duplicate the file again. I learned that the hard way (long story). I’ll also be hand-drawing/redrawing some genes per each individual adopt, depending on how the dragon itself looks. I tend to eyeball colors too because I play FR on my phone (can’t do it on the computer with my wifi) and my program (IbisPaint) is on my chromebook. I’m saving my idol thing for my hatching on my birthday. So this is also to help fund scrolls and genes and all for my Obelisk ideas with my current dragons, etc. So. Many. Ideas. [/center]

Hello!

These guys are so fluffy and their hair is so fun to draw. And I have spare time on my hands, so why not draw them?

image0.png
My own dragon, Winter (name pending)

Obelisks are the first dragons that I’m really comfortable with drawing and Idk why? I can draw a decent skydancer, gaoler, or nocturne if I try. Just... anything but Snapper, Veil, and Guardian... *shudders*.

I’m very new at drawing markings so these are... a bit for practice. I’ll be simplifying markings too, both for my hands and for my computer, which will freeze, crash, and refuse to open or duplicate the file again. I learned that the hard way (long story). I’ll also be hand-drawing/redrawing some genes per each individual adopt, depending on how the dragon itself looks. I tend to eyeball colors too because I play FR on my phone (can’t do it on the computer with my wifi) and my program (IbisPaint) is on my chromebook.

I’m saving my idol thing for my hatching on my birthday. So this is also to help fund scrolls and genes and all for my Obelisk ideas with my current dragons, etc.

So. Many. Ideas.

kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
[center][emoji=Obelisk happy size=1] [b]Rules[/b] - Do not steal my art or my base. - Follow FR’s rules and ToS! - I can work with a scry or an actual dragon. [i]At this time, I am not doing items, skins, accents, etc.[/i] - Four dragons max per order! - Again, markings will be simplified and I might draw individual markings per each adopt, redraw markings, etc. depending on the dragon. Things like Sludge and Slime will be predrawn, but uh... Constellation and Koi may or may not be. Even if it’s predrawn I might redraw it to fit the dragon better. - Each and everytime i color in the eye, I do it from “scratch”. Meaning I don’t have every single eye type saved. - [i]Please do not take these off site without my permission! [/i] The only exception to this is ToyHouse, where you can credit me as AlphaSnowdust. - Please make sure to link credit back to my profile or list credit with my ID! Linking to my TH or DA are fine too. FR: AlphaSnowdust TH: AlphaSnowdust DA: AlphaSnowdust or Alpha Snowdust - I can’t remember which and it won’t load up on my phone correctly. (Wifi) - I will only be taking uh... 3(?) orders at a time. I’m willing to have a pinglist. - I am open to alternate payments! Please see the payment info post for more information! - Please be patient with me and my Chromebook. [/center]

Rules

- Do not steal my art or my base.

- Follow FR’s rules and ToS!

- I can work with a scry or an actual dragon. At this time, I am not doing items, skins, accents, etc.

- Four dragons max per order!

- Again, markings will be simplified and I might draw individual markings per each adopt, redraw markings, etc. depending on the dragon. Things like Sludge and Slime will be predrawn, but uh... Constellation and Koi may or may not be. Even if it’s predrawn I might redraw it to fit the dragon better.

- Each and everytime i color in the eye, I do it from “scratch”. Meaning I don’t have every single eye type saved.

- Please do not take these off site without my permission! The only exception to this is ToyHouse, where you can credit me as AlphaSnowdust.

- Please make sure to link credit back to my profile or list credit with my ID! Linking to my TH or DA are fine too.
FR: AlphaSnowdust
TH: AlphaSnowdust
DA: AlphaSnowdust or Alpha Snowdust - I can’t remember which and it won’t load up on my phone correctly. (Wifi)

- I will only be taking uh... 3(?) orders at a time. I’m willing to have a pinglist.

- I am open to alternate payments! Please see the payment info post for more information!

- Please be patient with me and my Chromebook.

kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
[center] [emoji=obelisk happy size=1] [b]BASE & PRICE INFORMATION[/b] [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/651208299756257302/854871404998950932/image0.png[/img] This is a fullbody base! If you look [url= https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/745064849700290622/854802240844726292/image0.png]here[/url] at the original sketch, the Obelisk has its paws up, kinda like a... meerkat or ground squirrel? This later was hidden by the hair. This was all done a bit in my own style... and also by getting carried away with spirals. Markings are sometimes interpreted and drawn from that interpretation, instead of being exactly correct. I.e. koi splotches won’t be in the precise spots. [b]The base price for your dragon on here is 150g or 150ktr[/b] Prices are subject to change! Complex genes, etc. do not cost extra. I am not doing items, accents, skins, etc. At this time. [i]If your dragon has any of the following, please add +5kt/g:[/i] - Glowing Eyes - Faceted Eyes - Multigaze Eyes (only shows up on tail) [i]If your dragon has any of the following, please add +10kt/g:[/i] - Primal Ice Eyes - Primal Light Eyes - Primal Wind Eyes - Primal Lightning Eyes - Primal Fire Eyes - Innocent Eyes [i]If your dragon has any of the following, please add +15kt/g:[/i] - Primal Nature Eyes - Primal Earth Eyes - Primal Plague Eyes - Primal Water Eyes - Primal Shadow Eyes All of the above eyes I draw per each individual order and might have to adjust the lineart for. I am willing to extend the neck ruff for +25kt/g. I will be hand drawing the extension. [b]Alternate Payments[/b] 1ktr:1g A lot of these are for orders with more than one dragon. - Eggs! Any eggs. - Any genes but Coli genes. Mainly looking for the following: Noxtide, Swirl, Capsule, Glimmer, Seraph, Glowtail, Jaguar, Safari, Stained, Petals, Trail, Opal, Piebald, Pied, Poison, Sludge, Tapir, Thycalline - Guardian, Tundra, Fae scrolls - Obelisk Scrolls! I’ll do 3 adopts per scroll (400kt/350-400g). Please don’t bury me in a bunch of scroll orders tho - Gilded Decorative Chests - Certain Familiars - Fest Items from past years. Especially certain emblems, standards, icicle chains, etc. - I might be interested in dragons. - Scrolls of Eternal Youth & Sillouette Scrolls - Eye Vials, except common, uncommon, multigaze - Certain Apparel - Wajas stuff (please dm for what I’m looking for!) - And more! Just ask!

BASE & PRICE INFORMATION

image0.png

This is a fullbody base! If you look here at the original sketch, the Obelisk has its paws up, kinda like a... meerkat or ground squirrel? This later was hidden by the hair. This was all done a bit in my own style... and also by getting carried away with spirals.
Markings are sometimes interpreted and drawn from that interpretation, instead of being exactly correct. I.e. koi splotches won’t be in the precise spots.

The base price for your dragon on here is 150g or 150ktr
Prices are subject to change!

Complex genes, etc. do not cost extra. I am not doing items, accents, skins, etc. At this time.

If your dragon has any of the following, please add +5kt/g:
- Glowing Eyes
- Faceted Eyes
- Multigaze Eyes (only shows up on tail)

If your dragon has any of the following, please add +10kt/g:
- Primal Ice Eyes
- Primal Light Eyes
- Primal Wind Eyes
- Primal Lightning Eyes
- Primal Fire Eyes
- Innocent Eyes

If your dragon has any of the following, please add +15kt/g:
- Primal Nature Eyes
- Primal Earth Eyes
- Primal Plague Eyes
- Primal Water Eyes
- Primal Shadow Eyes

All of the above eyes I draw per each individual order and might have to adjust the lineart for.

I am willing to extend the neck ruff for +25kt/g. I will be hand drawing the extension.

Alternate Payments
1ktr:1g

A lot of these are for orders with more than one dragon.

- Eggs! Any eggs.

- Any genes but Coli genes. Mainly looking for the following: Noxtide, Swirl, Capsule, Glimmer, Seraph, Glowtail, Jaguar, Safari, Stained, Petals, Trail, Opal, Piebald, Pied, Poison, Sludge, Tapir, Thycalline

- Guardian, Tundra, Fae scrolls

- Obelisk Scrolls! I’ll do 3 adopts per scroll (400kt/350-400g). Please don’t bury me in a bunch of scroll orders tho

- Gilded Decorative Chests

- Certain Familiars

- Fest Items from past years. Especially certain emblems, standards, icicle chains, etc.

- I might be interested in dragons.

- Scrolls of Eternal Youth & Sillouette Scrolls

- Eye Vials, except common, uncommon, multigaze

- Certain Apparel

- Wajas stuff (please dm for what I’m looking for!)

- And more! Just ask!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
[center][emoji=obelisk happy size=1] [b]ORDERS[/b] 1. 2. 3. ~~ [b]GENES DRAWN/ETC.[/b] [b]Predrawn:[/b] Slime, Sludge, Koi (sparkles not predrawn), Speckle [b]Will be drawn per adopt:[/b] Stained Fade Blend [/center]

ORDERS

~~

GENES DRAWN/ETC.

Predrawn:
Slime, Sludge, Koi (sparkles not predrawn), Speckle

Will be drawn per adopt:
Stained
Fade
Blend
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
Reserved
Reserved
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
Reserved
Reserved
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
Last reserve.

We’re open!
Last reserve.

We’re open!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
@AlphaSnowdust I'll be your first customer! :) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=4&breed=15&element=6&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=55&tertgene=12&winggene=42&wings=138&auth=c50c987ce5610eec205f2c48193056ece889fd02&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Jade Speckled / Sable Blend / Brown Stained
@AlphaSnowdust

I'll be your first customer! :)

dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=4&breed=15&element=6&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=55&tertgene=12&winggene=42&wings=138&auth=c50c987ce5610eec205f2c48193056ece889fd02&dummyext=prev.png
Jade Speckled / Sable Blend / Brown Stained
k8WfPzK.png nfbFqx1.png qkA2LvD.png FR+3 | Ice Flight | G1s for Sale
Always accepting art for Axel.
@KitkatJo absolutely! I’ll get started tomorrow morning.
@KitkatJo absolutely! I’ll get started tomorrow morning.
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
@kitkatjo let me know if you want any changes! [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/651208299756257302/855151592683732992/image0.png[/img]
@kitkatjo let me know if you want any changes!
image0.png
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
1 2