Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] ~Adorable Obelisks~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[center]@SakuraSweetheart I am SO sorry for the delay! It's been a very hectic week, and I've barely had time to feed my dragons and hatch nests. Here's your lovely Lemonade friend! I went with a basic strawberry, but if you would like it covered in chocolate, please let me know <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/220vvma.png[/img] I hope you like her! You can send payment whenever is convenient for you <3 ~~~ @Sonora I am SO sorry for the delay! I wound up completely swamped in real life and have barely been on FR, let alone art programs. Sending your secret order in PM now <3 ~~~ @Dulta I am very sorry for the delay, this has been an insane week for me. I'll do my best to get your ob done in the next few days! ~~~ @missaliceblue Ohhhh what a cutie! I love those colours so much! I definitely get toasted marshmallow vibes from her haha. I'd love to draw a marshmallow adopt for you! Would you like a regular marshmallow, or toasted? I can also do it on a skewer for you! Your total with the sponsorship would be 125g. Thank you!!
@SakuraSweetheart

I am SO sorry for the delay! It's been a very hectic week, and I've barely had time to feed my dragons and hatch nests. Here's your lovely Lemonade friend! I went with a basic strawberry, but if you would like it covered in chocolate, please let me know <3

220vvma.png

I hope you like her! You can send payment whenever is convenient for you <3

~~~

@Sonora

I am SO sorry for the delay! I wound up completely swamped in real life and have barely been on FR, let alone art programs. Sending your secret order in PM now <3

~~~

@Dulta

I am very sorry for the delay, this has been an insane week for me. I'll do my best to get your ob done in the next few days!

~~~

@missaliceblue

Ohhhh what a cutie! I love those colours so much! I definitely get toasted marshmallow vibes from her haha. I'd love to draw a marshmallow adopt for you!

Would you like a regular marshmallow, or toasted? I can also do it on a skewer for you!

Your total with the sponsorship would be 125g. Thank you!!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
[quote name="MythDancer" date="2021-09-05 15:07:39" ] [center]@SakuraSweetheart I am SO sorry for the delay! It's been a very hectic week, and I've barely had time to feed my dragons and hatch nests. Here's your lovely Lemonade friend! I went with a basic strawberry, but if you would like it covered in chocolate, please let me know <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/220vvma.png[/img] I hope you like her! You can send payment whenever is convenient for you <3 ~~~ @Sonora I am SO sorry for the delay! I wound up completely swamped in real life and have barely been on FR, let alone art programs. Sending your secret order in PM now <3 ~~~ @Dulta I am very sorry for the delay, this has been an insane week for me. I'll do my best to get your ob done in the next few days! ~~~ @missaliceblue Ohhhh what a cutie! I love those colours so much! I definitely get toasted marshmallow vibes from her haha. I'd love to draw a marshmallow adopt for you! Would you like a regular marshmallow, or toasted? I can also do it on a skewer for you! Your total with the sponsorship would be 125g. Thank you!! [/quote] Mk ^^
Quote:
@SakuraSweetheart

I am SO sorry for the delay! It's been a very hectic week, and I've barely had time to feed my dragons and hatch nests. Here's your lovely Lemonade friend! I went with a basic strawberry, but if you would like it covered in chocolate, please let me know <3

220vvma.png

~~~

@Sonora

I am SO sorry for the delay! I wound up completely swamped in real life and have barely been on FR, let alone art programs. Sending your secret order in PM now <3

~~~

@Dulta

I am very sorry for the delay, this has been an insane week for me. I'll do my best to get your ob done in the next few days!

~~~

@missaliceblue

Ohhhh what a cutie! I love those colours so much! I definitely get toasted marshmallow vibes from her haha. I'd love to draw a marshmallow adopt for you!

Would you like a regular marshmallow, or toasted? I can also do it on a skewer for you!

Your total with the sponsorship would be 125g. Thank you!!
Mk ^^
Veo99mO.gif n9kTc9u.pngempty_50.png
Ohh, toasted marshmallow is a great idea! I would love a toasted marshmallow on a skewer, thank you!! Sending payment now.
Ohh, toasted marshmallow is a great idea! I would love a toasted marshmallow on a skewer, thank you!! Sending payment now.
smol_zest.pngsmol_poppy.png
[quote name="MythDancer" date="2021-09-05 15:07:39" ] [center]@SakuraSweetheart I am SO sorry for the delay! It's been a very hectic week, and I've barely had time to feed my dragons and hatch nests. Here's your lovely Lemonade friend! I went with a basic strawberry, but if you would like it covered in chocolate, please let me know <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/220vvma.png[/img] I hope you like her! You can send payment whenever is convenient for you <3 [/quote] I NEVER SAW THIS TYSM curse flight rising not giving me notifs!!! ill send you payment asap!
Quote:
@SakuraSweetheart

220vvma.png

I NEVER SAW THIS TYSM curse flight rising not giving me notifs!!! ill send you payment asap!
Transmasc.pngPansexual.pngAries.png
2COzMGY.gif
[center]@Dulta Order up! I hope you like the gem! I can't wait to see who you choose for the art trade <3 [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/743565309918707784/886707528375894106/Basik.png[/img]
@Dulta

Order up!

I hope you like the gem! I can't wait to see who you choose for the art trade <3

Basik.png
SVwovDT.png

Hi!<3
If you are in the Mood of drawing
I have a Obbie
He need art
Hi!<3
If you are in the Mood of drawing
I have a Obbie
He need art
@lapras131

Oh my!
I would love to draw your Obbie for you!
What base would you like?
@lapras131

Oh my!
I would love to draw your Obbie for you!
What base would you like?
SVwovDT.png

Adorable Obelisk!
You know the Obbie <3
Without Apparel. If possible with his Gene Plan Genes?
Adorable Obelisk!
You know the Obbie <3
Without Apparel. If possible with his Gene Plan Genes?
@lapras131 He's done! I've never drawn flaunt before; please let me know if you want any changes! [img]https://i.imgur.com/KX9L5BR.png[/img]
@lapras131

He's done! I've never drawn flaunt before; please let me know if you want any changes!

KX9L5BR.png
SVwovDT.png

NO changes! He perfect!
The Flaunt looks so pretty. Look at his sparkly feets!
<3
NO changes! He perfect!
The Flaunt looks so pretty. Look at his sparkly feets!
<3
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13