Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] ~Adorable Obelisks~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Ooh she's great, I love her! Thank you so much! \o/ <3
Ooh she's great, I love her! Thank you so much! \o/ <3
Hi hi! Can I order a strawberry murder mittens for my lovely obelisk Lemonade?
https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701556/70155583_350.png?mtime=ZYP2D9SLydg ? Ill pay in treasure!
Hi hi! Can I order a strawberry murder mittens for my lovely obelisk Lemonade?
https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701556/70155583_350.png?mtime=ZYP2D9SLydg ? Ill pay in treasure!
Transmasc.pngPansexual.pngAries.png
2COzMGY.gif
@SakuraSweetheart

Hey Sakura! Long time no see! I hope you're doing well <3

I would love to draw your Lemonade! What an absolutely gorgeous Obelisk. Would you like any genes for her, or just basic?

Would you like me to include any of her apparel?
@SakuraSweetheart

I would love to draw your Lemonade! What an absolutely gorgeous Obelisk. Would you like any genes for her, or just basic?

SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
Hello there, can I order one of the Treasure-Eating Murder Mittens of this guy [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/707885/70788429_350.png[/img] Payment: Treasure Is there any chance to make him hold a diamond instead of a coin?
Hello there, can I order one of the Treasure-Eating Murder Mittens of this guy 70788429_350.png

Payment: Treasure
Is there any chance to make him hold a diamond instead of a coin?
Veo99mO.gif n9kTc9u.pngempty_50.png
@Dulta

Hi friend, I'm so sorry for the delay! I would absolutely love to draw your Obelisk for you. I should be able to do a gem no problem! I've got a few assignments due this week, but I'll get him done as soon as I'm able.

If you'd like to pay treasure, it'll be 125kt with the sponsorship for the gem-holding. Or, if you'd prefer, I'd love to do an art trade for a stationary pixel coatl! They're SO cute. Any of my dragons you'd like to do. Whichever payment method you'd prefer!
@Dulta

Hi friend, I'm so sorry for the delay! I would absolutely love to draw your Obelisk for you. I should be able to do a gem no problem! I've got a few assignments due this week, but I'll get him done as soon as I'm able.

If you'd like to pay treasure, it'll be 125kt with the sponsorship for the gem-holding. Or, if you'd prefer, I'd love to do an art trade for a stationary pixel coatl! They're SO cute. Any of my dragons you'd like to do. Whichever payment method you'd prefer!
SVwovDT.png

Hello again! I'd love to order another one of the strawberry Obs but I'd like to it be a gift for someone so would it be possible to PM you who I want?
Hello again! I'd love to order another one of the strawberry Obs but I'd like to it be a gift for someone so would it be possible to PM you who I want?
h1d7LhT.png
@Sonora

Welcome back!

Absolutely! That's so sweet of you to want to gift someone <3 Shoot me a PM whenever!
@Sonora

Welcome back!

Absolutely! That's so sweet of you to want to gift someone <3 Shoot me a PM whenever!
SVwovDT.png

[quote name="MythDancer" date="2021-08-29 15:46:01" ] @SakuraSweetheart Hey Sakura! Long time no see! I hope you're doing well <3 I would love to draw your Lemonade! What an absolutely gorgeous Obelisk. Would you like any genes for her, or just basic? Would you like me to include any of her apparel? [/quote] Sorry I missed your ping! And just basic with her silver flower fall perhaps? and yes it has been! but after I saw this I knew i had to order one from you!!! <3
MythDancer wrote on 2021-08-29 15:46:01:
@SakuraSweetheart

Sorry I missed your ping!
And just basic with her silver flower fall perhaps?

and yes it has been! but after I saw this I knew i had to order one from you!!! <3
Transmasc.pngPansexual.pngAries.png
2COzMGY.gif
[quote name="MythDancer" date="2021-09-01 16:51:07" ] @Dulta Hi friend, I'm so sorry for the delay! I would absolutely love to draw your Obelisk for you. I should be able to do a gem no problem! I've got a few assignments due this week, but I'll get him done as soon as I'm able. If you'd like to pay treasure, it'll be 125kt with the sponsorship for the gem-holding. Or, if you'd prefer, I'd love to do an art trade for a stationary pixel coatl! They're SO cute. Any of my dragons you'd like to do. Whichever payment method you'd prefer! [/quote] Sure, we can do an art trade ^^
MythDancer wrote on 2021-09-01 16:51:07:
@Dulta

Sure, we can do an art trade ^^
Veo99mO.gif n9kTc9u.pngempty_50.png
Hi! I haven't breed-changed or gened her yet, but I'm planning on turning [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6466833]this coatl[/url] into an Obelisk. Could I get a murder mittens of her scry? And would it be possible to have her nomming a marshmallow? I'd pay in gems. Thank you! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=23&breed=15&element=6&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=7&winggene=19&wings=1&auth=4040ca3355735815ed53fc4fa03892b5dc38c5f2&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hi! I haven't breed-changed or gened her yet, but I'm planning on turning this coatl into an Obelisk. Could I get a murder mittens of her scry? And would it be possible to have her nomming a marshmallow? I'd pay in gems. Thank you!

dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=23&breed=15&element=6&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=7&winggene=19&wings=1&auth=4040ca3355735815ed53fc4fa03892b5dc38c5f2&dummyext=prev.png
smol_zest.pngsmol_poppy.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13