Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closed | Pixel Spiral Adopts!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
[center]May I be added to the pinglist? :> Oh also, if it in't too much, is it possible to ask how much a dragon would cost with accent and apparell included? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52180052][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/521801/52180052_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ROOZ1my.png[/img] You can ignore most of his accent, only the star pattern on his horns really matter! I'd love to know how much it would be in gems/ treaure for the future! I don't know if this counts, but most of his appareal are doubles because I wanted a certain shade of colour, I am not sure if that could count as one? Other than that it would be these: [item=Pastel Rose Thorn Crown][item=Gossamer Silk Veil][item=Prismatic Silk Veil][item=Shifting Kelpie Mane][item=Gossamer Silk Scarf][item=Gossamer Wing Silks][item=Prismatic Silk Scarf][item=Prismatic Wing Silks][/center]
May I be added to the pinglist? :>

Oh also, if it in't too much, is it possible to ask how much a dragon would cost with accent and apparell included?
52180052_350.png
ROOZ1my.png

You can ignore most of his accent, only the star pattern on his horns really matter!
I'd love to know how much it would be in gems/ treaure for the future!
I don't know if this counts, but most of his appareal are doubles because I wanted a certain shade of colour, I am not sure if that could count as one? Other than that it would be these:

Pastel Rose Thorn Crown Gossamer Silk Veil Prismatic Silk Veil Shifting Kelpie Mane Gossamer Silk Scarf Gossamer Wing Silks Prismatic Silk Scarf Prismatic Wing Silks
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
@Renini
Okay, I've added you to the pinglist! If you'd just like the stars it'd be 10g/12kt extra, the apparel would be 50g/60kt which would be a total of 110g/132kt
@Renini
Okay, I've added you to the pinglist! If you'd just like the stars it'd be 10g/12kt extra, the apparel would be 50g/60kt which would be a total of 110g/132kt
@Llezarii
Your order is ready! Wasn't able to draw the goat eyes because it looked odd on the lines, so I hope that's okay! Send over 60g or 72kt and I'll upload it in the gallery :)
@Llezarii
Your order is ready! Wasn't able to draw the goat eyes because it looked odd on the lines, so I hope that's okay! Send over 60g or 72kt and I'll upload it in the gallery :)
Heya! Can I be added to the reopening ping list?
Heya! Can I be added to the reopening ping list?
Can I be added to the pinglist as well? ^^
Can I be added to the pinglist as well? ^^
54855021_Oi3tJbZLZp7x7tD.png 54850879_REYaprxTZ70dBgh.png
@Foxil No worries!! The base eyes are perfect <3

Sending payment
@Foxil No worries!! The base eyes are perfect <3

Sending payment
llezarii_com.png xxx hHG3Fxs.png
[quote name="Foxil" date="2021-06-28 12:12:00" ] @seaofstars Your order is ready! Please send 80g or 96kt and I'll upload it ^ w ^ [/quote] Sorry if you saw the original post already, just wanted to be sure ><' @Harvestking Your order is complete! Please send over 100g/120kt and I'll upload it
Foxil wrote on 2021-06-28 12:12:00:
@seaofstars
Your order is ready! Please send 80g or 96kt and I'll upload it ^ w ^
Sorry if you saw the original post already, just wanted to be sure ><'

@Harvestking
Your order is complete! Please send over 100g/120kt and I'll upload it
@Foxil Oh!! Thank you! Sorry, I didn't see it the first time ;0;
@Foxil Oh!! Thank you! Sorry, I didn't see it the first time ;0;
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
WWASAAAAAA SO LOVELY!! Tysm again!!
WWASAAAAAA SO LOVELY!! Tysm again!!
PLEASE HMU I NEED A SIGNATURE PREFERABLY PIXEL ART AAAAAA