Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tricky's Adopts! (On Hold)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Omg here it is! I been waiting for this one!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=raven size=1] Thank you so much for my STUNNING skydancer!! Also... I so want more when you have time!
Omg here it is! I been waiting for this one!!
Thank you so much for my STUNNING skydancer!! Also... I so want more when you have time!
banners-dragons3-NEW_LEFT.pngbanners-dragons3-NEW_RIGHT.png
These are gorgeous!! Order Type: skydancer Dragon Link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61732054][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/617321/61732054_350.png[/img][/url] New Gene/s?: wasp, bee, glowtail (I know you said they’re free temporarily but I’m happy to pay since they’re complex) Additional Apparel?: would it be possible to incorporate the icicle chains? Payment Method: gems Additional Information:
These are gorgeous!!

Order Type: skydancer
Dragon Link:
61732054_350.png
New Gene/s?: wasp, bee, glowtail (I know you said they’re free temporarily but I’m happy to pay since they’re complex)
Additional Apparel?: would it be possible to incorporate the icicle chains?
Payment Method: gems
Additional Information:
@Rebelrai
Thank you so much for volunteering her as my little Guinea pig!!? I'm always ready!

@alleyes007
Thank you so much! I am totally fine with honoring them being free, unless you're really sure! The chains will be an extra 50g since they're quite complex, if that's alright! But I can get them done!
I will be sleeping in a moment so the order will be started tomorrow if you can set up a CR ?
@Rebelrai
Thank you so much for volunteering her as my little Guinea pig!!? I'm always ready!

@alleyes007
Thank you so much! I am totally fine with honoring them being free, unless you're really sure! The chains will be an extra 50g since they're quite complex, if that's alright! But I can get them done!
I will be sleeping in a moment so the order will be started tomorrow if you can set up a CR ?
VEVfifM.png
I’ve set it up! No rush, and thank you [emoji=skydancer star size=1]
I’ve set it up! No rush, and thank you
@TrickyLai [b]Order Type:[/b] Skydancer adopt [b]Dragon Link:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/16476718][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/164768/16476718_350.png[/img][/url] [b]New Gene/s?:[/b] Metallic/Alloy [b]Additional Apparel?:[/b] The helmet is a must (kind of, it's to match the gif in his bio, you can make it simplified if you want) so uh, lemme know how much extra it'd cost [b]Payment Method:[/b] mixed [b]Additional Information:[/b] he doesn't have dark sclera yet so uh, please draw him as if he had it x'D Do you want payment up front or after completion? also add me to the pinglist because I got..many chickens that I wanna order for in the future x'D
@TrickyLai
Order Type: Skydancer adopt
Dragon Link:
16476718_350.png
New Gene/s?: Metallic/Alloy
Additional Apparel?: The helmet is a must (kind of, it's to match the gif in his bio, you can make it simplified if you want) so uh, lemme know how much extra it'd cost
Payment Method: mixed
Additional Information: he doesn't have dark sclera yet so uh, please draw him as if he had it x'D
Do you want payment up front or after completion?
also add me to the pinglist because I got..many chickens that I wanna order for in the future x'D
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I’d love to order a sky dancer if you are open! His genes are iri/shim/gembond if you are willing to do that! I’ll update this post with a complete order form if you are taking orders, either way I’d love to be added to the pinglist! These are absolutely gorgeous!
I’d love to order a sky dancer if you are open! His genes are iri/shim/gembond if you are willing to do that! I’ll update this post with a complete order form if you are taking orders, either way I’d love to be added to the pinglist! These are absolutely gorgeous!
SpiritFeather.gif
@Alleyes007 Your order is complete! Let me know if anything needs to be changed, I will be right on it! <3 In order there is the small image, and the large image! [img]https://i.imgur.com/14m3vjE.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gTIJj9K.png[/img]
@Alleyes007
Your order is complete! Let me know if anything needs to be changed, I will be right on it! <3

In order there is the small image, and the large image!
14m3vjE.png
gTIJj9K.png
VEVfifM.png
@Tune
Of course! I would be happy to make your skydancer! He looks awesome, do you want me to make the helmet look more like the one in the gif, or just as it is in FR? It will be an extra 50 gems if that's alright! And I will be sure to add the dark sclera!

I can add you to the pinglist!

@SpiritFeather
I can absolutely do that! Feel free to fill out the form and I will start ASAP! ^^

I will add you to the pinglist! <3
@Tune
Of course! I would be happy to make your skydancer! He looks awesome, do you want me to make the helmet look more like the one in the gif, or just as it is in FR? It will be an extra 50 gems if that's alright! And I will be sure to add the dark sclera!

I can add you to the pinglist!

@SpiritFeather
I can absolutely do that! Feel free to fill out the form and I will start ASAP! ^^

I will add you to the pinglist! <3
VEVfifM.png
@TrickyLai

I'm too poor to purchase these, but I will bump for free (After you've finished these guys, don't want to overwork you with commissions) because these are beautiful and should be shared with as many as possible.
@TrickyLai

I'm too poor to purchase these, but I will bump for free (After you've finished these guys, don't want to overwork you with commissions) because these are beautiful and should be shared with as many as possible.
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
Oooooh!
Can I be added to your pinglist? I'd love to find out what you do with the other breeds (When you get to them eventually, of course, =)
Oooooh!
Can I be added to your pinglist? I'd love to find out what you do with the other breeds (When you get to them eventually, of course, =)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14