Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tricky's Adopts! (On Hold)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Thats super beautiful ;; Thank you so much <3
Thats super beautiful ;; Thank you so much <3
VZDAdMY.pngc8QheSX.png
@TrickyLai

Could I be added to the pinglist? I love these adopts so much.
@TrickyLai

Could I be added to the pinglist? I love these adopts so much.
Hello
Gosh I love your snappers. I'm hoping that you'll still be open in Dec for notn so I can grind for those notn eggs and give them to you because this is amazing <3333
Gosh I love your snappers. I'm hoping that you'll still be open in Dec for notn so I can grind for those notn eggs and give them to you because this is amazing <3333
MreCscM.png
I would love to be added to your pinglist!

Also - are you ok with capsule genes?
I would love to be added to your pinglist!

Also - are you ok with capsule genes?
Adult
She/Her
Wishlist
Dragons For Sale
@Cinspawn

Absolutely! I will get started on your dragon as soon as possible, sorry for the delay in accepting the payment! ^^

@Closetcreep

Omg they're beautiful! you can order 2 dragons at once, that's totally fine! ^^ For the first dragon her skin is pretty complex but I can absolutely do it all, though it will be 1200g if that's alright! For just the snakes/wings I can do 700g!

For the second dragon I think I can do 800g for everything!

Also sorry for the late response, I got pretty busy! :')

@Cinspawn

Absolutely! I will get started on your dragon as soon as possible, sorry for the delay in accepting the payment! ^^

@Closetcreep

Omg they're beautiful! you can order 2 dragons at once, that's totally fine! ^^ For the first dragon her skin is pretty complex but I can absolutely do it all, though it will be 1200g if that's alright! For just the snakes/wings I can do 700g!

For the second dragon I think I can do 800g for everything!

Also sorry for the late response, I got pretty busy! :')

@Deathwolf555
Thank you so much! I will add you to the pinglist right now! ^^

@Kuzcat
Added! Thanks so much for the interest, and I can absolutely do the capsule gene! ^^
@Deathwolf555
Thank you so much! I will add you to the pinglist right now! ^^

@Kuzcat
Added! Thanks so much for the interest, and I can absolutely do the capsule gene! ^^
@TrickyLai
Omg you’re amazing ~ thank you!
I will send payment for the second dragon first since I don’t have enough for the first one
I literally wasted all my gems on gem gene projects today, completely forgetting about the adopts order I placed lol My apologies ^^’’ But I should have the other 1200g by tomorrow if that’s ok with you!
@TrickyLai
Omg you’re amazing ~ thank you!
I will send payment for the second dragon first since I don’t have enough for the first one
I literally wasted all my gems on gem gene projects today, completely forgetting about the adopts order I placed lol My apologies ^^’’ But I should have the other 1200g by tomorrow if that’s ok with you!
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
@Solgalion Thanks so much for ordering!! Your adopt is complete! If anything is off or needs to be changed please let me know, I am always happy to make edits~ ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/vwg1aVw.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OZTXkYD.png[/img]
@Solgalion
Thanks so much for ordering!! Your adopt is complete! If anything is off or needs to be changed please let me know, I am always happy to make edits~ ^^

vwg1aVw.png

OZTXkYD.png
Dang that look amazing! Thank you so much!
Dang that look amazing! Thank you so much!
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
[quote name="TrickyLai" date="2021-05-30 10:59:11" ] @ emzynai ahh thank you so much, I am really glad you like them so much ;; I could do Wyx for 400g or so as the accent isn't too complex! Aylia could be done for 350g as the apparel is all very simple, as is her accent! ^^ [/quote] Wow, your adopts have been getting a lot of well-deserved attention! I came back to place an order but slots are full and pricing has changed. Could I possibly get a new quote on these two so that I can make a new goal to save up to? :) Thank you! [quote name="emzynai" date="2021-05-29 22:08:53" ] @ TrickyLai - These are all so gorgeous!! I've been on a long hiatus from the game so I'm a little too gem poor to order at the moment, but could I get an estimate on how much each of these two would be? I'm hoping to be able to order one sometime soon [emoji=tundra star size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3895044][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/38951/3895044_350.png[/img][/url] Wyx: Ideally with the bracelets, necklace, and accent. A simplified version of the accent would be fine! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/3615649][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/36157/3615649_350.png[/img][/url] Aylia: Ideally with the flower crown/lei, coloured central stone from the filet, and bracelets. Her accent is basically just some gold dusting on her extremities, so I'm fine on that one either way :) [/quote]
TrickyLai wrote on 2021-05-30 10:59:11:
@ emzynai

ahh thank you so much, I am really glad you like them so much ;;

I could do Wyx for 400g or so as the accent isn't too complex!

Aylia could be done for 350g as the apparel is all very simple, as is her accent! ^^

Wow, your adopts have been getting a lot of well-deserved attention!

I came back to place an order but slots are full and pricing has changed.

Could I possibly get a new quote on these two so that I can make a new goal to save up to? :) Thank you!

emzynai wrote on 2021-05-29 22:08:53:
@ TrickyLai - These are all so gorgeous!!

I've been on a long hiatus from the game so I'm a little too gem poor to order at the moment, but could I get an estimate on how much each of these two would be? I'm hoping to be able to order one sometime soon

3895044_350.png

Wyx: Ideally with the bracelets, necklace, and accent. A simplified version of the accent would be fine!

3615649_350.png

Aylia: Ideally with the flower crown/lei, coloured central stone from the filet, and bracelets. Her accent is basically just some gold dusting on her extremities, so I'm fine on that one either way :)
a44JACd.gifPjUd2Ty.pngCZ8WZAp.gifgU2ykYl.pngNlfNctV.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14