Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [closed] small pixel adopts - NEW wc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@Seles sure thing ^^ im glad you like them
@Seles sure thing ^^ im glad you like them
apologies for the late replies!! ive been very busy with schoolwork

--
@Luunai that would be 425 for the first dragon, and 375 for the second, for a total of 800g. is this fine? if so, please reply and i'll get started on the commission ^^

@sirenideus that would be 385g! if this is fine, reply and ill get started ^^

@Jorybear it would cost 395g, if that's fine, reply and ill get started on the commission!

@KaichouKai thank you :D it would cost 300g, if thats okay, reply and ill get started!
apologies for the late replies!! ive been very busy with schoolwork

--
@Luunai that would be 425 for the first dragon, and 375 for the second, for a total of 800g. is this fine? if so, please reply and i'll get started on the commission ^^

@sirenideus that would be 385g! if this is fine, reply and ill get started ^^

@Jorybear it would cost 395g, if that's fine, reply and ill get started on the commission!

@KaichouKai thank you :D it would cost 300g, if thats okay, reply and ill get started!
Yes, that's perfectly fine! Thank you for accepting my order :D
Yes, that's perfectly fine! Thank you for accepting my order :D
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
That works! No rush at all on the order, take your time. [emoji=new friend]
That works! No rush at all on the order, take your time.
6IcEXCU.png pw_trans_s.png xx Jory | she/they | FR+0

»
»
Yes! That sounds great thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Yes! That sounds great thank you
aWHHcv8.gif x Tidepools bQKtPA9.png

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
sorry for the bother, but i think my question here was skipped over? ^^"
e/ just the one about the skin, sorry for not clarifying! i've added myself to the pinglist now that it's editable~
sorry for the bother, but i think my question here was skipped over? ^^"
e/ just the one about the skin, sorry for not clarifying! i've added myself to the pinglist now that it's editable~
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@anemo That works for me, would you like me to send payment now?
@anemo That works for me, would you like me to send payment now?
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@october ah im so sorry!! i completely missed it :( i think it should be doable, though is gonna have to be simplified quite a bit
@october ah im so sorry!! i completely missed it :( i think it should be doable, though is gonna have to be simplified quite a bit
@KaichouKai if you'd like, you can send a cr with the payment now, but i wont accept it until the adopt is done ^^
@KaichouKai if you'd like, you can send a cr with the payment now, but i wont accept it until the adopt is done ^^
@anemo I would prefer to message it since I want to make sure I have the funds and I would feel bad if you went to collect and I didn't have the appropriate amount if that is okay ;;
@anemo I would prefer to message it since I want to make sure I have the funds and I would feel bad if you went to collect and I didn't have the appropriate amount if that is okay ;;
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30