Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ufo's blep adopts [closed] - 5 breeds
1 2 3
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/770156800980418630/833160378271399956/image0.png[/img] [size=6][font=courier][b]my shop is [color=#8f11d9]closed[/color][/b][/size] (never reopening. sorry i just dont like these bases anymore,) [size=1][size=1][color=transparent].[/size][/size] welcome to [color=#770db5]ufo's adopt center[/color], where you give me sweet dragon cash and i draw your cool dergs!! before we get started, let's go over some quick info, shall we?[/center] [size=4][emoji=planet size=1][color=transparent]..[/color][b]RULES + INFO[/b] [size=3][LIST] [*] adopts are [b]100g/125kt[/b]. price subject to change without warning, though orders placed before changes will not be affected. [*] i am [b]subscribed[/b], no need to @ me! [*] due to the style of my art, i'm not currently doing apparel or accents*! [*] an exception to the no-accents rule is any accents that are basic patterns or mimic genes, such as those who color the ears a different color. [*] please [b]link back[/b] to my shop or profile when posting your adopt anywhere! and don't claim the art as your own. i don't currently write signatures on my adopts, lets hope i can keep it that way ^^ [*] payment is required [b]upfront[/b], through PM or CR. [*] my ratio is [b]1250t:1g[/b]! subject to change. [*] genes are drawn fresh with every order, so appearances may vary! [*] in addition, genes [b]will be simplified[/b] to match the style of the base. some bases don't perfectly match the FR design of the breed too, so the genes will be altered to match the base. sorry! [*] i will [b]not do special eye types[/b], to avoid cluttering the art. this may change in the future! [*] these don't take too long to make, but please [b]be patient[/b]! adopts should never take more than a week however, they'll be given at a discount in the event that i do take that long :D [*] please [b]download/save your adopts[/b]! i don't intentionally delete any of my art, but can't guarantee that i can host them forever [*] you're allowed up to 2 dragons per slot! please use this form when ordering! [code][b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Eye Shines?:[/b] Yes/No [b]Payment Method:[/b] t/g/mixed [b]Other Notes:[/b] [/code] * default for eye shines is like seen in the examples under this post, if you want some unique shape/style please specify in the notes section ^^[/LIST] ----------- [size=5][emoji=planet size=1][color=transparent]..[/color][b]BASES[/b] [LIST] [*] bases are 400x400 pixels! the row below is condensed to avoid cluttering the thread [/LIST] [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/XW38ps1/bane-bogm-bogf.png[/img] bane | bog M | bog F [img]https://i.ibb.co/sgtbDZc/coat-mirror-spiral-296565.png[/img] coatl | mirror | spiral more breeds coming soon![/center] [size=4][emoji=planet size=1][color=transparent]..[/color][b]SLOTS: closed[/b] [LIST] [*] closed [*] closed [*] closed [*] closed [*] closed [*] closed [/LIST]
image0.png

my shop is closed
(never reopening. sorry i just dont like these bases anymore,)

welcome to ufo's adopt center, where you give me sweet dragon cash and i draw your cool dergs!!
before we get started, let's go over some quick info, shall we?

..RULES + INFO
  • adopts are 100g/125kt. price subject to change without warning, though orders placed before changes will not be affected.
  • i am subscribed, no need to @ me!
  • due to the style of my art, i'm not currently doing apparel or accents*!
  • an exception to the no-accents rule is any accents that are basic patterns or mimic genes, such as those who color the ears a different color.
  • please link back to my shop or profile when posting your adopt anywhere! and don't claim the art as your own. i don't currently write signatures on my adopts, lets hope i can keep it that way ^^
  • payment is required upfront, through PM or CR.
  • my ratio is 1250t:1g! subject to change.
  • genes are drawn fresh with every order, so appearances may vary!
  • in addition, genes will be simplified to match the style of the base. some bases don't perfectly match the FR design of the breed too, so the genes will be altered to match the base. sorry!
  • i will not do special eye types, to avoid cluttering the art. this may change in the future!
  • these don't take too long to make, but please be patient! adopts should never take more than a week however, they'll be given at a discount in the event that i do take that long :D
  • please download/save your adopts! i don't intentionally delete any of my art, but can't guarantee that i can host them forever
  • you're allowed up to 2 dragons per slot!

please use this form when ordering!
    Code:
    [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Eye Shines?:[/b] Yes/No [b]Payment Method:[/b] t/g/mixed [b]Other Notes:[/b]
    * default for eye shines is like seen in the examples under this post, if you want some unique shape/style please specify in the notes section ^^

..BASES
  • bases are 400x400 pixels! the row below is condensed to avoid cluttering the thread

bane-bogm-bogf.png
bane | bog M | bog F

coat-mirror-spiral-296565.png
coatl | mirror | spiral

more breeds coming soon!

..SLOTS: closed
  • closed
  • closed
  • closed
  • closed
  • closed
  • closed
"link • ufology
they/he/she
[size=5][emoji=planet size=1][color=transparent]..[/color][b]FINISHED EXAMPLES[/b] [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/BfhrBX2/whimmmmmsyyy.png[/img] of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63402595]whimsy[/url] [img]https://i.ibb.co/qC9Y0ff/oliolioli.png[/img] of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67905113]oliver[/url][/center]
..FINISHED EXAMPLES

whimmmmmsyyy.png
of whimsy

oliolioli.png
of oliver
"link • ufology
they/he/she
[size=5][emoji=planet size=1][color=transparent]..[/color][b]PINGLISTS[/b] [indent]ping or pm me to be added to the pinglists![/indent] [center] [u]new breeds[/u] @/starbunnies @/crowvidae @/follow @/pepperminti @/elysifish [u]breed specific[/u] @/Stormtium (WC F) @/Novalane (IMP)[/center]
..PINGLISTS
ping or pm me to be added to the pinglists!
new breeds
@/starbunnies @/crowvidae @/follow @/pepperminti @/elysifish

breed specific
@/Stormtium (WC F) @/Novalane (IMP)
"link • ufology
they/he/she
res
res
"link • ufology
they/he/she
res
res
"link • ufology
they/he/she
res
res
"link • ufology
they/he/she
res
res
"link • ufology
they/he/she
res
res
"link • ufology
they/he/she
aight gamers lets go, we're open!!
@starbunnies @headlessking you both expressed interest in the adopts :]
aight gamers lets go, we're open!!
@starbunnies @headlessking you both expressed interest in the adopts :]
"link • ufology
they/he/she
thread stalking time! good luck selling your adorable adopts, tones! :D I'll most definitely be back with dragons once I make some more money :] <3
thread stalking time! good luck selling your adorable adopts, tones! :D I'll most definitely be back with dragons once I make some more money :] <3
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
1 2 3