Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Veilspun Branches Adopt [USD] Open
[b]RULES[/b] [emoji=white gem size=1] All Genes Available. [emoji=white gem size=1] All Eye Types Available. [emoji=red gem size=1] No Skins or Accents. [emoji=white gem size=1] Sparkle + Petals are optional and Free. [emoji=white gem size=1] Scries are OK. [emoji=white gem size=1] 500x820 px + High Res if requested. [emoji=white gem size=1] Payment must be sent in USD. [indent] >>Payments will be requested via Paypal Invoice with upfront payment. Do not list address when you proceed with the payment. [/indent] [emoji=white gem size=1] 5 dragons max per post- please wait for me to finish your order if you want more. [emoji=white gem size=1] Save your commission file(s). I will not keep the files forever so if It's deleted from any of my pages this is your responsibility to save your files. [emoji=money bag size=1] Bribe option if you wanna change the flower in the branches. [b]HOW TO ORDER[/b] Post in this thread to claim an adopt, then I will send a PM to accept your order and ask for you paypal. I will not do any adopt or send the adopt before I have gotten the payment first. Refunds will only occur if I can't complete your order. [emoji=white gem size=1] Provide me with dragon link & write down; [indent] >> Color+Genes please. >> Eye type, if wanted. >> Let me know if you want with sparkles or petals. >> Wavy hair or Normal.[/indent] [emoji=white gem size=1] Will be done within the 1-2 weeks of your order usually, will let you know if it takes longer to complete. [emoji=white gem size=1] No slots or pinglist, just post and I will get to it. [emoji=white gem size=1] I am open to adopt trade/art trade in the same price range. [emoji=white gem size=1] Bribing is for changing flower type only. [emoji=white gem size=1] Include your paypal mail in the PM I send to confirm your adopt, please. [b]PRICES[/b] [emoji=rose size=1] Base $30 [emoji=rose size=1] Wavy hair +$15 [emoji=rose size=1] Bribe +$20 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/McLCH9r.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VzIOut1.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ujMR9iL.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pOiHnHa.png[/img][/center]
RULES
All Genes Available.
All Eye Types Available.
No Skins or Accents.
Sparkle + Petals are optional and Free.
Scries are OK.
500x820 px + High Res if requested.
Payment must be sent in USD.
>>Payments will be requested via Paypal Invoice with upfront payment. Do not list address when you proceed with the payment.
5 dragons max per post- please wait for me to finish your order if you want more.
Save your commission file(s). I will not keep the files forever so if It's deleted from any of my pages this is your responsibility to save your files.

Bribe option if you wanna change the flower in the branches.

HOW TO ORDER

Post in this thread to claim an adopt, then I will send a PM to accept your order and ask for you paypal. I will not do any adopt or send the adopt before I have gotten the payment first. Refunds will only occur if I can't complete your order.

Provide me with dragon link & write down;
>> Color+Genes please.
>> Eye type, if wanted.
>> Let me know if you want with sparkles or petals.
>> Wavy hair or Normal.
Will be done within the 1-2 weeks of your order usually, will let you know if it takes longer to complete.
No slots or pinglist, just post and I will get to it.
I am open to adopt trade/art trade in the same price range.
Bribing is for changing flower type only.
Include your paypal mail in the PM I send to confirm your adopt, please.

PRICES

Base $30
Wavy hair +$15
Bribe +$20
McLCH9r.png
VzIOut1.png
ujMR9iL.png
pOiHnHa.png
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
Pinging everyone who commented on my interest thread; sorry if its unwanted. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @KasumiDragon @ShadowplayzYT @Ginny73 @Fenrrisulfr @squiggie @Crumpet @SmilingDarkness @CheshireGata @Digimon11 @Aqualia @chorderaos @EtiMun @4nd1000p
Pinging everyone who commented on my interest thread; sorry if its unwanted.

@KasumiDragon @ShadowplayzYT @Ginny73 @Fenrrisulfr @squiggie @Crumpet @SmilingDarkness @CheshireGata @Digimon11 @Aqualia @chorderaos @EtiMun @4nd1000p
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan Can I be placed on a pinglist? These are very cute. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@AkaneChaan
Can I be placed on a pinglist? These are very cute.
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
The examples look amazing, so pretty! <3
Unfortunately I can't pay with real money so I can't buy one, but I wish you good luck, the adobtable is gorgeous!
The examples look amazing, so pretty! <3
Unfortunately I can't pay with real money so I can't buy one, but I wish you good luck, the adobtable is gorgeous!
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@MasqD

Thank you, but there is no pinglist, its open until the foreseeable future, so no rush with ordering or trouble with slots.
@MasqD

Thank you, but there is no pinglist, its open until the foreseeable future, so no rush with ordering or trouble with slots.
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
Ahh these are so beautiful but sadly I don't think I can pay with USD ;w;
Good luck with your shop though! ♥
Ahh these are so beautiful but sadly I don't think I can pay with USD ;w;
Good luck with your shop though! ♥
Novalunosis
The state of relaxation and wonderment experienced while gazing upon the stars.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67766615][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=65&breed=19&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=158&tertgene=63&winggene=63&wings=102&auth=07a6103046e5968a7c66322f6a6a3c068709961a&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Sand Starmap | Honeydew Striation | Pumpkin Branches[br] Arcane Rare Sparkles Wavy Hair[/center]
dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=65&breed=19&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=158&tertgene=63&winggene=63&wings=102&auth=07a6103046e5968a7c66322f6a6a3c068709961a&dummyext=prev.png
Sand Starmap | Honeydew Striation | Pumpkin Branches

Arcane Rare
Sparkles
Wavy Hair
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png
@Iralla Hello, that would be $45, I will be sending you a pm shortly [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Iralla

Hello, that would be $45, I will be sending you a pm shortly
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@Iralla Adopt is done, please let me know if you aren't satisfied with it. I do hope you like it though! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DQNxxdg.png[/img]
@Iralla

Adopt is done, please let me know if you aren't satisfied with it. I do hope you like it though!

DQNxxdg.png
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan Oh gosh, this looks lovely! I absolutely love how this came out! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@AkaneChaan

Oh gosh, this looks lovely! I absolutely love how this came out!
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png