Adoptables
Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Krondar's Adopts [NEW Mirrors!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@FatherTime sure, I'd love to. Is 300kt/g good for you? Also for an extra 50kt/g I'll draw the rose in his mouth or the candles.
@FatherTime sure, I'd love to. Is 300kt/g good for you? Also for an extra 50kt/g I'll draw the rose in his mouth or the candles.
ZbkOi8F.pnghJMiZm9.png
Pride Dragons Giveaway!

OETsgJU.png
@krondar oh i'd love to have the rose added to it! I'll send you a crossroad with the payment asap!
@krondar oh i'd love to have the rose added to it! I'll send you a crossroad with the payment asap!
@FatherTime Thanks, you're locked in!
@FatherTime Thanks, you're locked in!
ZbkOi8F.pnghJMiZm9.png
Pride Dragons Giveaway!

OETsgJU.png
@krondar awesome, thank you!
@krondar awesome, thank you!
@FatherTime Finished! Make sure to save and re-upload just in case. The signature-sized version is at the top of my thread! [img]https://i.imgur.com/3WQxkQN.png[/img]
@FatherTime Finished! Make sure to save and re-upload just in case. The signature-sized version is at the top of my thread!

3WQxkQN.png
ZbkOi8F.pnghJMiZm9.png
Pride Dragons Giveaway!

OETsgJU.png
@krondar i love it, it's perfect! I've saved them both, thank you very much!
@krondar i love it, it's perfect! I've saved them both, thank you very much!
@FatherTime actually can you re-save? I noticed some errors and quickly went to fix them <3
@FatherTime actually can you re-save? I noticed some errors and quickly went to fix them <3
ZbkOi8F.pnghJMiZm9.png
Pride Dragons Giveaway!

OETsgJU.png
@krondar sure thing no problem <3
@krondar sure thing no problem <3
Can I get on da mirror pinglist? I just picked up a perma baby, but need to pay for other things before I can buy adopts for her!
Can I get on da mirror pinglist? I just picked up a perma baby, but need to pay for other things before I can buy adopts for her!
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
LRdLP2V.pngw3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
@mistywolf96 the pinglists are for new bases, but I already have one for mirrors! So come back any time you have the money or eggs C:
@mistywolf96 the pinglists are for new bases, but I already have one for mirrors! So come back any time you have the money or eggs C:
ZbkOi8F.pnghJMiZm9.png
Pride Dragons Giveaway!

OETsgJU.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12