Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Banescale Adopts! (CLOSED BASE DELETED)
1 2 3 4 5
@XenonNyte

no worries there <33 just let me know the total and I can send a cR!
@XenonNyte

no worries there <33 just let me know the total and I can send a cR!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee Awesome tysm! So the total come out to 220kt, 100kt for the base, 100kt for the two new genes and 20kt for the accent. Feel free to send pay whenever, I just require it before I send the drawing!
@Hawkeyyee Awesome tysm! So the total come out to 220kt, 100kt for the base, 100kt for the two new genes and 20kt for the accent. Feel free to send pay whenever, I just require it before I send the drawing!
v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
JvUa9ma.png Caution: Emo person
^
^
v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
^
^
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
^
^
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
^
^
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
^
^
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
^
^
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
^
^
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
^
^
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5