Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tiny Dragon Pixels [FULL]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 91 92
hello hello! incredibly sorry on taking so long to get to you all, have just finished up the prior orders leaving just you all left. I needed to take a few moments away from the internet to focus on myself and that is why it took me so long to finally get around to finishing everything.

Now moving along, I will address each of your orders individually as following <33 but I would like to mention that these may take a bit to get to as I am still recovering from the reasoning of my absence and I do hope you all can understand this and be patient with me -- thank you so much for your orders all in all and your patience with me <33

now without further ado!

@Hikumi
hello hello! okay so i'm going to give you the total in gems firstly and then go over the items you offered with LAH and go from there, hope that sounds okay!

the total would be 100+50+75+100+60+50 making that 435g in total and I wont be able to do the bird as I'm not able to do animal companion apparel with the size of the pixels -- hope that's okay! everything else however is perfectly doable!

so... what you offered being the 206g minus off the 435g making a remaining of 229g which feel free to offer up more items from my wishlist if still want to pay strictly in items and do know I require item payment to be sent in strictly PM over CR

@Blodhundrr
hello again!
more than okay to order more!

I can do my best on editing the expression, so I do apologize if its not exactly what your looking for ^^;

but total will be 100g! feel free to pass over the gems when able!

@dragonpals
not late at all!
and I dont mind g/t mixed <33 i use a 1:1300 ratio and your total here will be 150g!

I dont mind how the g/t is divied <33

@Mayall
hello again!!

total is 100g <33 feel free to send when you can and i'll have your pixels sent over as soon as I can!

@sleepykitsune

i believee... i've gone over this with you over on GM already bUT hi hello you owe me 400g cough it up
hello hello! incredibly sorry on taking so long to get to you all, have just finished up the prior orders leaving just you all left. I needed to take a few moments away from the internet to focus on myself and that is why it took me so long to finally get around to finishing everything.

Now moving along, I will address each of your orders individually as following <33 but I would like to mention that these may take a bit to get to as I am still recovering from the reasoning of my absence and I do hope you all can understand this and be patient with me -- thank you so much for your orders all in all and your patience with me <33

now without further ado!

@Hikumi
hello hello! okay so i'm going to give you the total in gems firstly and then go over the items you offered with LAH and go from there, hope that sounds okay!

the total would be 100+50+75+100+60+50 making that 435g in total and I wont be able to do the bird as I'm not able to do animal companion apparel with the size of the pixels -- hope that's okay! everything else however is perfectly doable!

so... what you offered being the 206g minus off the 435g making a remaining of 229g which feel free to offer up more items from my wishlist if still want to pay strictly in items and do know I require item payment to be sent in strictly PM over CR

@Blodhundrr
hello again!
more than okay to order more!

I can do my best on editing the expression, so I do apologize if its not exactly what your looking for ^^;

but total will be 100g! feel free to pass over the gems when able!

@dragonpals
not late at all!
and I dont mind g/t mixed <33 i use a 1:1300 ratio and your total here will be 150g!

I dont mind how the g/t is divied <33

@Mayall
hello again!!

total is 100g <33 feel free to send when you can and i'll have your pixels sent over as soon as I can!

@sleepykitsune

i believee... i've gone over this with you over on GM already bUT hi hello you owe me 400g cough it up
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
beautiful, 10/10, I'm obsessed, thank you so so much! please keep me on your pinglists and thank you again!!!!!!!
beautiful, 10/10, I'm obsessed, thank you so so much! please keep me on your pinglists and thank you again!!!!!!!
x32bDUi.png
spencer
.ca
fr+1
please PA me orders if I don't reply to pings if possible! irl is busy, sorry!
@Hawkeyyee Payment has been sent! I forgot to let you know that when I sent it in.
@Hawkeyyee Payment has been sent! I forgot to let you know that when I sent it in.
@Blodhundrr let me know if need to fix up the wc's expression some more <33 [img]https://i.imgur.com/txPamUS.png[/img]
@Blodhundrr

let me know if need to fix up the wc's expression some more <33

txPamUS.png
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
OHHHHH THANK YOU They look so pretty~ I'll be adding it to their bios here in a moment.
OHHHHH THANK YOU They look so pretty~ I'll be adding it to their bios here in a moment.
@Mayall let me know if there is anything i need to correct <33 i wasn't 100% on how to do sound's wings so i took the colour from the face markings considering her body was a duller colour to onsite colours -- if thats not what wanted for her i can jump right on with any corrections <33 [img]https://i.imgur.com/m5GiEOI.png[/img]
@Mayall

let me know if there is anything i need to correct <33

i wasn't 100% on how to do sound's wings so i took the colour from the face markings considering her body was a duller colour to onsite colours -- if thats not what wanted for her i can jump right on with any corrections <33

m5GiEOI.png
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
I love them so much! Thank youuu! <3
I love them so much! Thank youuu! <3
L3t8ZMg.png
Hello! I wanted to add myself to your pinglist, but it won't let me.
Hello! I wanted to add myself to your pinglist, but it won't let me.
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png3e19eace7cc2a087c3141c1dee363097.png
@Sammsy

ehfjkdsfhksd WHY DID YOU LET ME TAKE SO LONG ON THIS AAAAA

SAMMSY IM SO SORRY

BUT HERE ARE YOUR PIDEGONSSS
Ma9tJ83.pngwJtcq2l.png
YgVv8eh.pnglGTO6eL.png
@Sammsy

ehfjkdsfhksd WHY DID YOU LET ME TAKE SO LONG ON THIS AAAAA

SAMMSY IM SO SORRY

BUT HERE ARE YOUR PIDEGONSSS
Ma9tJ83.pngwJtcq2l.png
YgVv8eh.pnglGTO6eL.png
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@dragonpals let me know if need me to fix anything up <33 and no worries at all on the late payment!! its taken me awhile to get to things anyway ^^; [img]https://i.imgur.com/FIdAacd.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/V7WeiUR.png[/img]
@dragonpals

let me know if need me to fix anything up <33 and no worries at all on the late payment!! its taken me awhile to get to things anyway ^^;

FIdAacd.png V7WeiUR.png
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 91 92