Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gold's Pixel Windchimes [limited slots]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[b]Top:[/b] basic [b]Chime orientation:[/b] right [b]Chime(s):[/b] metal [b]Extra(s):[/b] (ex: 1 Feather replacing, beads hanging with) beads replacing a chime [b]Sail:[/b] wind symbol [b]Dragon inspiration:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66279027][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662791/66279027_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Color scheme/theme:[/b] [b]Details:[/b] Anything that matches the dragon; I trust your judgment! I kinda picture her with airy / misty vibes if that helps, but I’m not picky at all [b]Total cost:[/b] i think it’s 30kt? But if I owe you more please let me know and I’ll send it along!
Top: basic
Chime orientation: right
Chime(s): metal
Extra(s): (ex: 1 Feather replacing, beads hanging with) beads replacing a chime
Sail: wind symbol
Dragon inspiration:
66279027_350.png
Color scheme/theme: Details: Anything that matches the dragon; I trust your judgment! I kinda picture her with airy / misty vibes if that helps, but I’m not picky at all
Total cost: i think it’s 30kt? But if I owe you more please let me know and I’ll send it along!
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
@bfkitsune @kyaniite

Saved both of you slots! That fills up the rest of my slots for now.
@bfkitsune @kyaniite

Saved both of you slots! That fills up the rest of my slots for now.
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon My bad, sorry! I'm not sure what the additional set beneath the chimes choices means, then?

I'll like the wood chimes first, with 2 feathers, so that would be 30kt! I'll order the bone chimes next round if that's alright c: Will send the treasure over now! :D
@TheGoldDragon My bad, sorry! I'm not sure what the additional set beneath the chimes choices means, then?

I'll like the wood chimes first, with 2 feathers, so that would be 30kt! I'll order the bone chimes next round if that's alright c: Will send the treasure over now! :D
MreCscM.png
Yay, thank you! Posting a second time to make sure my order doesn't get lost o:

Top: String
Chime orientation: Left
Chime(s): Bone
Extra(s): Beads hanging with
Sail: Plague symbol
Dragon inspiration: This girl!
Color scheme/theme: White and red! I'm thinking white bones to match her bone apparel but various shades of red for everything else?
Details: -
Total cost: 15k + 7.5k + 5k = 27.5k, let me know if I mathed that right!
Yay, thank you! Posting a second time to make sure my order doesn't get lost o:

Top: String
Chime orientation: Left
Chime(s): Bone
Extra(s): Beads hanging with
Sail: Plague symbol
Dragon inspiration: This girl!
Color scheme/theme: White and red! I'm thinking white bones to match her bone apparel but various shades of red for everything else?
Details: -
Total cost: 15k + 7.5k + 5k = 27.5k, let me know if I mathed that right!
EDxOo1O.png
@mgcltwo

Additional chimes mean 2 sets of chimes, mixed together on the same windchime! I've got a few examples of it in my finished chimes section, though I probably should figure out a way to clarify that a bit more.

Thanks for ordering! Both of your orders sound really fun to make, so I'm looking forward to your next one.
@mgcltwo

Additional chimes mean 2 sets of chimes, mixed together on the same windchime! I've got a few examples of it in my finished chimes section, though I probably should figure out a way to clarify that a bit more.

Thanks for ordering! Both of your orders sound really fun to make, so I'm looking forward to your next one.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@bfkitsune

Everything there looks good! Send over the payment and I'll start working on it ASAP!
@bfkitsune

Everything there looks good! Send over the payment and I'll start working on it ASAP!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Updated my post and send along payment. Thank you!
Updated my post and send along payment. Thank you!
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
@kyaniite

Everything looks good, but it's actually only 25kT! I see you've already paid, so I'll go ahead and refund the extra treasure.
@kyaniite

Everything looks good, but it's actually only 25kT! I see you've already paid, so I'll go ahead and refund the extra treasure.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon you can just keep the extra 5kt!
@TheGoldDragon you can just keep the extra 5kt!
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
It looks wonderful, thank you so much! I'll definitely have to come back for more in the future :)
It looks wonderful, thank you so much! I'll definitely have to come back for more in the future :)
9PuoQwk.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22