Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gold's Pixel Windchimes [limited slots]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[b]Top:[/b] Shrine [b]Chime orientation:[/b] Random [b]Chime(s):[/b] Bamboo [b]Extra(s):[/b] feathers hanging with [b]Sail:[/b] Gem [b]Dragon inspiration:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65293959][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/652940/65293959_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Color scheme/theme:[/b] mostly light greens, wind aesthetic [b]Total cost:[/b] 22g and an add to the pinglist, please!
Top: Shrine
Chime orientation: Random
Chime(s): Bamboo
Extra(s): feathers hanging with
Sail: Gem
Dragon inspiration:
65293959_350.png
Color scheme/theme: mostly light greens, wind aesthetic
Total cost: 22g

and an add to the pinglist, please!
@viciousdisease

Hey, I'll go ahead and add you to the pinglist + save you a slot, but I can't style the extras the way you've requested it! As I forgot to mention in my original post, some of the larger extra decorations (like the feathers you want) can't hang with the larger chimes, and the wood and bamboo chimes can't have anything hanging below them (which is how I style the feathers). I'd suggest changing it to 2 feathers replacing chimes - it's only 2g more, and it'll get across the same idea you're looking for!

Unrelated, but that's a fantastic wind rep!
@viciousdisease

Hey, I'll go ahead and add you to the pinglist + save you a slot, but I can't style the extras the way you've requested it! As I forgot to mention in my original post, some of the larger extra decorations (like the feathers you want) can't hang with the larger chimes, and the wood and bamboo chimes can't have anything hanging below them (which is how I style the feathers). I'd suggest changing it to 2 feathers replacing chimes - it's only 2g more, and it'll get across the same idea you're looking for!

Unrelated, but that's a fantastic wind rep!
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
that's totally okay with me, whatever way works best! im sorry for making a complicated order haha

and thank you! im vry proud of him~
that's totally okay with me, whatever way works best! im sorry for making a complicated order haha

and thank you! im vry proud of him~
@viciousdisease

Great! Everything else looks good, so send over that 24g when you're ready and I'll get to work asap!
@viciousdisease

Great! Everything else looks good, so send over that 24g when you're ready and I'll get to work asap!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
These are so cute! I would love to be added to the Pinglist
These are so cute! I would love to be added to the Pinglist
2MRYhkM.png
@ThatGurlFluffE1

Sure thing!
@ThatGurlFluffE1

Sure thing!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Oh no those are so cuuute T_T Please put me on the pinglist for future slots!
Oh no those are so cuuute T_T Please put me on the pinglist for future slots!
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati

Done!
@ilimati

Done!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@viciousdisease

Just a heads up - I still haven't received payment for your order! I'll hold onto your slot for a few more days, but I can't start working on your chime until you pay for it.
@viciousdisease

Just a heads up - I still haven't received payment for your order! I'll hold onto your slot for a few more days, but I can't start working on your chime until you pay for it.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
May I please be added to the pinglist when slots are available? :D
May I please be added to the pinglist when slots are available? :D
MreCscM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22