Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Skydancer/Wildclaw headshot g/t/USD/egg
1 2 3 4
[center][b][size=7][color=teal][font=charter]Open![/font][/color][/size][/b][/center] ----- ----- [LIST] [*][color=teal][font=charter]Please send payment in a CR or PM after I’ve accepted your order! [*][color=teal][font=charter]I won’t draw all apparel, goggles and other highly complicated apparel for example. If you’re unsure just ask me! [*][color=teal][font=charter]In the future you will be able to pay with wishlist items! Skydancer, Saturn and Python are always needed and will be accepted at LAH/marketplace price [*][color=teal][font=charter]I’m subbed! [/LIST] ----- ----- [center][size=5][color=teal][b][font=charter]Slots~[/font][/b][/color][/size][/center] [LIST] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] ----- ----- [quote][b]Order form~[/b] Link to dragon: Apparel?: Extra?: Include things like if you’d like a skin etc Payment method: Gems, treasure, eggs, USD[/quote] Note to slef, zecco core
Open!

• Please send payment in a CR or PM after I’ve accepted your order!
  • I won’t draw all apparel, goggles and other highly complicated apparel for example. If you’re unsure just ask me!
  • In the future you will be able to pay with wishlist items! Skydancer, Saturn and Python are always needed and will be accepted at LAH/marketplace price
  • I’m subbed!

Slots~

Quote:
Order form~
Link to dragon:
Apparel?:
Extra?: Include things like if you’d like a skin etc
Payment method: Gems, treasure, eggs, USD

Note to slef, zecco core
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
[img]https://i.ibb.co/svK09DV/81213-B1-A-9-C32-4-B0-B-93-E7-7-EB4-D969-D8-F3.png[/img] [center][font=charter][color=teal][size=5][emoji=gem size=1]500g, [emoji=treasure size=1]625,000t, [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]2 eggs (any type), [emoji=money bag size=1]$5[/size][/color][/font][/center] ----- ----- [size=5][color=teal][b][font=charter]Available genes~[/font][/b][/color][/size] [columns] [list] [*][color=teal][font=charter]Fade [*][color=teal][font=charter]Iridescent [*][color=teal][font=charter]Jaguar [*][color=teal][font=charter]Jupiter [*][color=teal][font=charter]Lionfish [*][color=teal][font=charter]Petals [*][color=teal][font=charter]Skink [*][color=teal][font=charter]Tapir [*][color=teal][font=charter]Piebald [/list] [nextcol] [list] [*][color=teal][font=charter]Blend [*][color=teal][font=charter]Butterfly [*][color=teal][font=charter]Clouded [*][color=teal][font=charter]Current [*][color=teal][font=charter]Eye spots [*][color=teal][font=charter]Faucet [*][color=teal][font=charter]Noxtide [*][color=teal][font=charter]Paint [*][color=teal][font=charter](Any other secondaries that have solid feathers) [/list] [nextcol] [list] [*][color=teal][font=charter]Firefly [*][color=teal][font=charter]Okapi [*][color=teal][font=charter]Peacock [*][color=teal][font=charter]Spines [*][color=teal][font=charter]Stained [*][color=teal][font=charter]Underbelly [*][color=teal][font=charter]Veined [/list] [/columns] ----- ----- [img]https://i.ibb.co/gPTFzDN/FC749017-7384-428-D-8-EED-F87978456011.png[/img] [center][font=charter][color=teal][size=5][emoji=gem size=1]500g, [emoji=treasure size=1]625,000t, [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]2 eggs (any type), [emoji=money bag size=1]$5[/size][/color][/font][/center] ----- ----- [size=5][color=teal][b][font=charter]Available genes~[/font][/b][/color][/size] [columns] [list] [*][color=teal][font=charter]Fade [*][color=teal][font=charter]Jaguar [*][color=teal][font=charter]Lionfish [*][color=teal][font=charter]Petals [*][color=teal][font=charter]Skink [*][color=teal][font=charter]Piebald [/list] [nextcol] [list] [*][color=teal][font=charter]Blend [*][color=teal][font=charter]Butterfly [*][color=teal][font=charter]Clouded [*][color=teal][font=charter]Current [*][color=teal][font=charter]Eye spots [*][color=teal][font=charter]Noxtide [*][color=teal][font=charter]Paint [*][color=teal][font=charter](Any other secondaries that have solid feathers) [/list] [nextcol] [list] [*][Color=teal][font=charter]Capsule [*][color=teal][font=charter]Firefly [*][color=teal][font=charter]Okapi [*][color=teal][font=charter]Peacock [*][color=teal][font=charter]Spines [*][color=teal][font=charter]Stained [*][color=teal][font=charter]Underbelly [*][color=teal][font=charter]Veined [/list] [/columns] ----- ----- [size=5][color=teal][b][font=charter]Sponsoring genes~[/font][/b][/color][/size] [color=teal][font=charter]Don’t see your gene here? You can sponsor it! [b]Primary~[/b] 100g [b]Secondary~[/b] 50g (or free if it’s a simple gene!) [b]Tertiary~[/b] 100g[/font][/color] ----- ----- [size=5][color=teal][b][font=charter]Apparel/skins~[/font][/b][/color][/size] [color=teal][font=charter]I will draw skins and apparel depending on complexity, just ask me! [b]Skins/accents~[/b] +100-500kt/g [b]Apparel~[/b] +50kt/g per piece
81213-B1-A-9-C32-4-B0-B-93-E7-7-EB4-D969-D8-F3.png
500g, 625,000t, 2 eggs (any type), $5

Available genes~
  • Fade
  • Iridescent
  • Jaguar
  • Jupiter
  • Lionfish
  • Petals
  • Skink
  • Tapir
  • Piebald
  • Blend
  • Butterfly
  • Clouded
  • Current
  • Eye spots
  • Faucet
  • Noxtide
  • Paint
  • (Any other secondaries that have solid feathers)
  • Firefly
  • Okapi
  • Peacock
  • Spines
  • Stained
  • Underbelly
  • Veined

FC749017-7384-428-D-8-EED-F87978456011.png
500g, 625,000t, 2 eggs (any type), $5

Available genes~
  • Fade
  • Jaguar
  • Lionfish
  • Petals
  • Skink
  • Piebald
  • Blend
  • Butterfly
  • Clouded
  • Current
  • Eye spots
  • Noxtide
  • Paint
  • (Any other secondaries that have solid feathers)
  • Capsule
  • Firefly
  • Okapi
  • Peacock
  • Spines
  • Stained
  • Underbelly
  • Veined

Sponsoring genes~

Don’t see your gene here? You can sponsor it!

Primary~ 100g
Secondary~ 50g (or free if it’s a simple gene!)
Tertiary~ 100g

Apparel/skins~

I will draw skins and apparel depending on complexity, just ask me!

Skins/accents~ +100-500kt/g
Apparel~ +50kt/g per piece
[center][b][size=7][color=teal][font=charter]Examples~[/font][/color][/size][/b][/center] ----- ----- [img]https://i.ibb.co/8xbFM0C/3410-ACCA-175-A-4-EDF-8-E4-B-79-B892984256.png[/img]
Examples~

3410-ACCA-175-A-4-EDF-8-E4-B-79-B892984256.png
Pinglist:
Pinglist:
Res
Res
Hey! I'm interested in one of my girl Clarity :D I'm not sure if there's an extra cost associated with Facet, but it's fine if there is. Link to dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42416261][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/424163/42416261_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel?: None Extra?: She has the Veiled Valley skin, which gives her the petal markings on her face and branch motifs through the feathers. And a bit of a glitch effect going, but it's A-Okay if you don't include that! Payment method: I'd like to pay the base cost in eggs and the skin/facet charge in treasure.
Hey! I'm interested in one of my girl Clarity :D I'm not sure if there's an extra cost associated with Facet, but it's fine if there is.

Link to dragon:
42416261_350.png
Apparel?: None
Extra?: She has the Veiled Valley skin, which gives her the petal markings on her face and branch motifs through the feathers. And a bit of a glitch effect going, but it's A-Okay if you don't include that!
Payment method: I'd like to pay the base cost in eggs and the skin/facet charge in treasure.
Sounds good to me! Facet has no extra charge seeing as I've already drawn it for the example ^^

She's gorgeous and that skin isn't too complicated so does the eggs plus 125kt sound good? @ThepostalService
Sounds good to me! Facet has no extra charge seeing as I've already drawn it for the example ^^

She's gorgeous and that skin isn't too complicated so does the eggs plus 125kt sound good? @ThepostalService
Sounds good! I'll send a CR with the payment for this and the skin, unless you'd like them separately?
Sounds good! I'll send a CR with the payment for this and the skin, unless you'd like them separately?
They're fine together! I'll get started tomorrow for ya ^^
@Thepostalservice
They're fine together! I'll get started tomorrow for ya ^^
@Thepostalservice
Link to dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64653900][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646540/64653900_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel?: [item=Teardrop Citrine Earrings] and [item=Simple Gold Necklace] Extra?: I would like to sponsor piebald and paint if that's alright ^^ Payment method: Gems
Link to dragon:
64653900_350.png
Apparel?: Teardrop Citrine Earrings and Simple Gold Necklace
Extra?: I would like to sponsor piebald and paint if that's alright ^^
Payment method: Gems
_______ dXuqilp.png __ Boltz/Reef
They/It/Xe
FR +2
Robot Lover
VjLJwBn.png
1 2 3 4