Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Unicats- An Interactive Adopt Shop!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62
@SilverWhiteRaven

Liberty nods and agreement and the two of begin to follow the river. You see some cattails and water reeds, which Liberty seems to love. Liberty also finds some rather pretty river stones, which they insist to taking with them. You see some fish and even a stork! Liberty then stops dead in their tracks, and stares at something on the other side of the river. When you notice, they shake their head and continue walking along the river. Do you cross to see what Liberty was looking at or keep following the river?

(Don't worry I saw it! I usually update this thread only once a day though, to prevent burn out!)
@UnderTheSkin

Cain nods in agreement and the two of you keep walking down the purple mushroom path. Eventually the number of mushrooms dies down, and the path is rather dark. Using their magic, Cain lights up their horn and leads you both down the path. Eventually the two of you reach another split in the path. The left path has a faint but freezing breeze blowing towards you. The right path is the exact opposite, the breeze is incredibly warm. Cain looks to you to decide what path you go down.
@SilverWhiteRaven

Liberty nods and agreement and the two of begin to follow the river. You see some cattails and water reeds, which Liberty seems to love. Liberty also finds some rather pretty river stones, which they insist to taking with them. You see some fish and even a stork! Liberty then stops dead in their tracks, and stares at something on the other side of the river. When you notice, they shake their head and continue walking along the river. Do you cross to see what Liberty was looking at or keep following the river?

(Don't worry I saw it! I usually update this thread only once a day though, to prevent burn out!)
@UnderTheSkin

Cain nods in agreement and the two of you keep walking down the purple mushroom path. Eventually the number of mushrooms dies down, and the path is rather dark. Using their magic, Cain lights up their horn and leads you both down the path. Eventually the two of you reach another split in the path. The left path has a faint but freezing breeze blowing towards you. The right path is the exact opposite, the breeze is incredibly warm. Cain looks to you to decide what path you go down.
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite
(Ohhh, got it~!)

Their sudden staring surprised me, and I doubted I would forget they did it. My curiosity got the better of me, and considering Liberty hadn't acted like it was anything dangerous to keep an eye on, I decide to cross. I also keep an eye out for more river stones within the water, who knows what gems one might spot?
@BlueAmmolite
(Ohhh, got it~!)

Their sudden staring surprised me, and I doubted I would forget they did it. My curiosity got the better of me, and considering Liberty hadn't acted like it was anything dangerous to keep an eye on, I decide to cross. I also keep an eye out for more river stones within the water, who knows what gems one might spot?
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
@BlueAmmolite

Well, I think, breeze in a cave means we'll end up outside... and we came here to explore a cave so... I don't think I want to go outside yet. And Cain doesn't seem alarmed by either path... I think we'll go right, down the warm path.
@BlueAmmolite

Well, I think, breeze in a cave means we'll end up outside... and we came here to explore a cave so... I don't think I want to go outside yet. And Cain doesn't seem alarmed by either path... I think we'll go right, down the warm path.
____________ iris_worm_1.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif pizza_worm_1.png ____________
Anyone else just like, dedicated to maxing out the Fairgrounds solely to save up for Unicats? No? Just me?
Anyone else just like, dedicated to maxing out the Fairgrounds solely to save up for Unicats? No? Just me?
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
That is me.... I don't know how much I have spent on UniCats but its been a lot..... And I want more!!!
That is me.... I don't know how much I have spent on UniCats but its been a lot..... And I want more!!!
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
We are United by Unicats UwU <3
We are United by Unicats UwU <3
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
@Breshcandra

Hi~! I wanted to confirm with you real quick before I request a Breeding.
@Dragoneko has already given me permission to use Geode for this, so I just want to get your yes as well!

I want to do Dragoneko's Geode and Your Angel for a litter.

With Assured Litter of 3 and Guaranteed Mutation as well.

Totaling of 125kT/g.

Would you like to pitch in for this and get a kit from the batch?

(I may do another litter with this pairing if the outcomes are good, too!)
@Breshcandra

Hi~! I wanted to confirm with you real quick before I request a Breeding.
@Dragoneko has already given me permission to use Geode for this, so I just want to get your yes as well!

I want to do Dragoneko's Geode and Your Angel for a litter.

With Assured Litter of 3 and Guaranteed Mutation as well.

Totaling of 125kT/g.

Would you like to pitch in for this and get a kit from the batch?

(I may do another litter with this pairing if the outcomes are good, too!)
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
So are all three of us pitching in? Yes I would love to help with this.
(I have another breeding I want to do so I am trying to save my Treasure.)

@SilverWhiteRaven
So are all three of us pitching in? Yes I would love to help with this.
(I have another breeding I want to do so I am trying to save my Treasure.)

@SilverWhiteRaven
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Breshcandra

Dragoneko has no desire for extra 'Cracked' gene kids, so it would be just you and I. You still up for it? I'd be willing to pay majority 2/3 of price for 2/3 of the litter.
@Breshcandra

Dragoneko has no desire for extra 'Cracked' gene kids, so it would be just you and I. You still up for it? I'd be willing to pay majority 2/3 of price for 2/3 of the litter.
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
Sure. I can pay the amount for one baby. So how much would it be? And should I just pay you or pay my part to BlueAmmolite.
Sure. I can pay the amount for one baby. So how much would it be? And should I just pay you or pay my part to BlueAmmolite.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 61 62