Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Unicats- An Interactive Adopt Shop!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62
@BlueAmmolite

Awesome~! Liberty is added to my TH~!

If you'd like, we can do the second exploration now, too, but I don't want to over-work you so I leave it up to you ^u^
@BlueAmmolite

Awesome~! Liberty is added to my TH~!

If you'd like, we can do the second exploration now, too, but I don't want to over-work you so I leave it up to you ^u^
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
@BlueAmmolite

A quick Q! Can we only breed our own Unicats? And if we can breed others', do we require their permission before requesting a litter using their Unicat?
@BlueAmmolite

A quick Q! Can we only breed our own Unicats? And if we can breed others', do we require their permission before requesting a litter using their Unicat?
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
@SilverWhiteRaven

Alrighty! I'm logging off for the night, but to answer your questions:

1) I'll start your Glen exploration tomorrow! Do you want to bring Liberty along?

and 2) You can breed with other's Unicats, but you have to ask for their permission. You can find the list of Unicats and their owners on the first post of the first page! I'd appreciate it if you add their username to the "name" part of the breeding form, but besides that it's mostly the same as breeding two of your own Unicats.

You're welcome to discuss breeding payment and/or who gets which baby Unicat on this forum!

I hope this cleared up your questions, let me know if you have any more!
@SilverWhiteRaven

Alrighty! I'm logging off for the night, but to answer your questions:

1) I'll start your Glen exploration tomorrow! Do you want to bring Liberty along?

and 2) You can breed with other's Unicats, but you have to ask for their permission. You can find the list of Unicats and their owners on the first post of the first page! I'd appreciate it if you add their username to the "name" part of the breeding form, but besides that it's mostly the same as breeding two of your own Unicats.

You're welcome to discuss breeding payment and/or who gets which baby Unicat on this forum!

I hope this cleared up your questions, let me know if you have any more!
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite

1) Yes, please~!

2) Question answered perfectly, thank you so much~!! <3
@BlueAmmolite

1) Yes, please~!

2) Question answered perfectly, thank you so much~!! <3
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
@BlueAmmolite I'd like to explore! Name: UnderTheSkin Location: Larken Unicat Companion (if Eligible, MAX of 4): Cain! [img]https://i.imgur.com/FfzILpi.png[/img]
@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to explore!
Name: UnderTheSkin
Unicat Companion (if Eligible, MAX of 4): Cain!
FfzILpi.png
____________ iris_worm_1.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif pizza_worm_1.png ____________
Oh pretty Unicat. Love the colors and markings.
Oh pretty Unicat. Love the colors and markings.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@SilverWhiteRaven

Liberty seems happy enough to be in the Glen. They like looking at all the flowers, and they seem to like looking at their reflection in the river water even more. They flit to and fro, pointing out many flowers as you go. Liberty leads for a while, but eventually they don't know where to go next. Liberty can't make up their mind up about following the river or exploring the flowers more. That means it is up to you. What do you do?
@UnderTheSkin

Cain seems rather excited to explore Larken with you. They seem to have a pep in their step as you walk into Larken. They excitedly show you stalagmites and stalactites. They point out a couple glowing mushrooms here and there. And then there's more mushrooms, and more and more and more. You can make out two paths of glowing mushrooms. One Green and one purple. What path do you follow?
@SilverWhiteRaven

Liberty seems happy enough to be in the Glen. They like looking at all the flowers, and they seem to like looking at their reflection in the river water even more. They flit to and fro, pointing out many flowers as you go. Liberty leads for a while, but eventually they don't know where to go next. Liberty can't make up their mind up about following the river or exploring the flowers more. That means it is up to you. What do you do?
@UnderTheSkin

Cain seems rather excited to explore Larken with you. They seem to have a pep in their step as you walk into Larken. They excitedly show you stalagmites and stalactites. They point out a couple glowing mushrooms here and there. And then there's more mushrooms, and more and more and more. You can make out two paths of glowing mushrooms. One Green and one purple. What path do you follow?
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite

"Lets follow the river some more, Liberty. We might find its source, or some flowers that only grow near water."
@BlueAmmolite

"Lets follow the river some more, Liberty. We might find its source, or some flowers that only grow near water."
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
@BlueAmmolite

"What do you think, Cain? I think both are pretty good looking but.... Lets go down the purple path. I like purple, don't you?"
@BlueAmmolite

"What do you think, Cain? I think both are pretty good looking but.... Lets go down the purple path. I like purple, don't you?"
____________ iris_worm_1.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif pizza_worm_1.png ____________
(@BlueAmmolite Just incase you missed the pings cuz of the adventure thread~!)
(@BlueAmmolite Just incase you missed the pings cuz of the adventure thread~!)
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62