Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Unicats- An Interactive Adopt Shop!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@BlueAmmolite

The choice is hard, since I enjoy sculptures, and they make wonderful models for sketching. But flowers can't be guaranteed to still be there the next time I visit. I think on it, and decide to go for the flowers. The statues will still be there next time. At least, I hope so.
@BlueAmmolite

The choice is hard, since I enjoy sculptures, and they make wonderful models for sketching. But flowers can't be guaranteed to still be there the next time I visit. I think on it, and decide to go for the flowers. The statues will still be there next time. At least, I hope so.
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
@SilverWhiteRaven

Going down the flower path, you see a great deal of them as you go. There's marigolds, zinnias, mums, carnations, and more. Whoever has been taking care of the flowers has been doing a great job, as they all seem rather happy and healthy. As you admire the flowers, you notice a path weaving through them. It seems to lead to the middle of the flower patch, which its the exact opposite of the path you're on right now. Do you take the new path or continue following the one you're on?
@SilverWhiteRaven

Going down the flower path, you see a great deal of them as you go. There's marigolds, zinnias, mums, carnations, and more. Whoever has been taking care of the flowers has been doing a great job, as they all seem rather happy and healthy. As you admire the flowers, you notice a path weaving through them. It seems to lead to the middle of the flower patch, which its the exact opposite of the path you're on right now. Do you take the new path or continue following the one you're on?
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite

I decide to follow the path further in. If anyone comes along the main trail, I won't be in their way if I decide to stop and smell the roses, metaphorically and potentially literally. Plus, who knows what other beautiful plants there may be? I may even stop and sketch a few if I find an open spot to sit.
@BlueAmmolite

I decide to follow the path further in. If anyone comes along the main trail, I won't be in their way if I decide to stop and smell the roses, metaphorically and potentially literally. Plus, who knows what other beautiful plants there may be? I may even stop and sketch a few if I find an open spot to sit.
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
@SilverWhiteRaven

You follow the path further in, looking for some flowers to sketch as you go. You pass some roses, some shrubs, and while they're good, there's nothing that sets them apart from flowers any else. Eventually you reach a small clearing, where you find a sculpture of a Unicat sleeping. Its surrounded by daisies, dandelions, and many more. There also seems to be enough space to sit down and sketch, so you do. You sketch and sketch away for a while. Eventually, you look down at your sketch book for a while to gauge what you've drawn. When you look back up, to compare your work with the statue, its gone. Something to your left chirps happily, it's the statue... it seems to like what you've drawn. It also seems to be alive. What do you do?
@SilverWhiteRaven

You follow the path further in, looking for some flowers to sketch as you go. You pass some roses, some shrubs, and while they're good, there's nothing that sets them apart from flowers any else. Eventually you reach a small clearing, where you find a sculpture of a Unicat sleeping. Its surrounded by daisies, dandelions, and many more. There also seems to be enough space to sit down and sketch, so you do. You sketch and sketch away for a while. Eventually, you look down at your sketch book for a while to gauge what you've drawn. When you look back up, to compare your work with the statue, its gone. Something to your left chirps happily, it's the statue... it seems to like what you've drawn. It also seems to be alive. What do you do?

@BlueAmmolite

I'm surprised, but also is great awe of the Unicat statue being alive. I move the sketchbook closer to the creature, slowly to not startle it with a sudden movement. Then, gently, I ask them, "Would you like me to draw another? You make a lovely model. Oh, and thank you for not being upset I drew you while you were sleeping, I didn't mean to sneak up unaware on you like that."
@BlueAmmolite

I'm surprised, but also is great awe of the Unicat statue being alive. I move the sketchbook closer to the creature, slowly to not startle it with a sudden movement. Then, gently, I ask them, "Would you like me to draw another? You make a lovely model. Oh, and thank you for not being upset I drew you while you were sleeping, I didn't mean to sneak up unaware on you like that."
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
@SilverWhiteRaven

When you complement the Unicat, they nod in agreement with you. (They're certainly very confident in themselves)The Unicat looks over the drawings you've made, they seem to love them! After they're done they move back to where they were before, and start posing for you. The Unicat seems to be enjoying themselves. They love the pictures you've drawn and have probably loved your complements even more. Eventually the lights around the park begin to turn on, and wow it has got dark rather quickly. The Unicat sighs at this and helps you find your way out flowers. Though, they seem rather upset to see you go. What do you do?
@SilverWhiteRaven

When you complement the Unicat, they nod in agreement with you. (They're certainly very confident in themselves)The Unicat looks over the drawings you've made, they seem to love them! After they're done they move back to where they were before, and start posing for you. The Unicat seems to be enjoying themselves. They love the pictures you've drawn and have probably loved your complements even more. Eventually the lights around the park begin to turn on, and wow it has got dark rather quickly. The Unicat sighs at this and helps you find your way out flowers. Though, they seem rather upset to see you go. What do you do?

@BlueAmmolite

I feel sad to depart from the Unicat as well. I enjoyed their company greatly, and they brought such a nice energy to my drawings and the time I spent making them. I also didn't know when I would be back next, so who knows if the Unicat would still be here. But... Did they want to stay?
I decide to ask. "You can come with me, if you'd like? I won't take you if you don't want to go, of course, the choice is entirely yours. But I will accept you home, if you decide to come."
@BlueAmmolite

I feel sad to depart from the Unicat as well. I enjoyed their company greatly, and they brought such a nice energy to my drawings and the time I spent making them. I also didn't know when I would be back next, so who knows if the Unicat would still be here. But... Did they want to stay?
I decide to ask. "You can come with me, if you'd like? I won't take you if you don't want to go, of course, the choice is entirely yours. But I will accept you home, if you decide to come."
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
@SilverWhiteRaven The Unicat seems rather surprised at your suggestion at first. Then they're grinning from ear to ear! They let out a rather happy chirp and nod enthusiastically, that must mean yes then! The Unicat quickly runs back into the flowers for a moment, leaving you in the dust. When they run back, they've carefully arranged some of the flowers you had drawn into their hair. It seems you have a fashionista on your hands. They give you a nod, and with that the two of you make your way home. Congrats you've befriended a Unicat! What would you like to name them? [img]https://i.imgur.com/CwbDlye.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0pLHfGY.png[/img] (large version without flowers [url=https://i.imgur.com/GyQ2sEu.png]here[/url], small version without flowers [url=https://i.imgur.com/N3cr37R.png]here![/url])
@SilverWhiteRaven

The Unicat seems rather surprised at your suggestion at first. Then they're grinning from ear to ear! They let out a rather happy chirp and nod enthusiastically, that must mean yes then! The Unicat quickly runs back into the flowers for a moment, leaving you in the dust. When they run back, they've carefully arranged some of the flowers you had drawn into their hair. It seems you have a fashionista on your hands. They give you a nod, and with that the two of you make your way home.

Congrats you've befriended a Unicat! What would you like to name them?
CwbDlye.png
0pLHfGY.png

(large version without flowers here, small version without flowers here!)

@BlueAmmolite

(Ahhhhh!!! A cutie!! I LOVE how the color looks like Bronze when it starts discoloring into blues/green!! A truly marvelous "statue" <3 )

Name: Liberty

(Do you have a Toyhouse account I can credit to? If not, I'll be sure to link back to your profile here <3 )

(OH, also!! If you're willing, we can do the second exploration, too ^u^ )
@BlueAmmolite

(Ahhhhh!!! A cutie!! I LOVE how the color looks like Bronze when it starts discoloring into blues/green!! A truly marvelous "statue" <3 )

Name: Liberty

(Do you have a Toyhouse account I can credit to? If not, I'll be sure to link back to your profile here <3 )

(OH, also!! If you're willing, we can do the second exploration, too ^u^ )
xTOF8.gif8pIam9a.png
@SilverWhiteRaven

I'm glad you like them! I do have a toyhouse, same name as my FR account!
@SilverWhiteRaven

I'm glad you like them! I do have a toyhouse, same name as my FR account!

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62