Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Unicats- An Interactive Adopt Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@Rouke

As you walk down the brick path, you can see graffiti on the walls of tunnel. The ground is littered with spray paint bottles, and you keep kicking one no matter where you step. Eventually the ground begins to clear, and you kick another can into the darkness. (for fun or by accident is up to you.) You hear a soft thud and a rather confused chirp from the darkness. You woke something up. Then you hear something walk forwards in the darkness, it kicks the can back to you. What do you do?
@Rouke

As you walk down the brick path, you can see graffiti on the walls of tunnel. The ground is littered with spray paint bottles, and you keep kicking one no matter where you step. Eventually the ground begins to clear, and you kick another can into the darkness. (for fun or by accident is up to you.) You hear a soft thud and a rather confused chirp from the darkness. You woke something up. Then you hear something walk forwards in the darkness, it kicks the can back to you. What do you do?
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite Well, there's no way I can be stealthy after the racket I'm making accidentally kicking the empty spray cans, so after a while I just start doing it for fun.

I stop walking when I hear the noise coming from the darkness. When the can is kicked back my way, I gently kick it once more to playfully send it back, but slow enough that it can easily be avoided.
@BlueAmmolite Well, there's no way I can be stealthy after the racket I'm making accidentally kicking the empty spray cans, so after a while I just start doing it for fun.

I stop walking when I hear the noise coming from the darkness. When the can is kicked back my way, I gently kick it once more to playfully send it back, but slow enough that it can easily be avoided.

~It/Its or He/Him~
@Rouke

Whatever it is it seems rather happy at you kicking the can back. It sends it forwards again with a rather happy chirp. The two of you play this game for a while, and whatever it is seems to be enjoying itself. Eventually it pauses for a while, and you here a grumble from the darkness. You hear a shuffling and a Unicat slowly walks out of the darkness. It's rather skinny and looks hungry. The Unicat nervously shuffles its front paws. What do you do?
@Rouke

Whatever it is it seems rather happy at you kicking the can back. It sends it forwards again with a rather happy chirp. The two of you play this game for a while, and whatever it is seems to be enjoying itself. Eventually it pauses for a while, and you here a grumble from the darkness. You hear a shuffling and a Unicat slowly walks out of the darkness. It's rather skinny and looks hungry. The Unicat nervously shuffles its front paws. What do you do?

@BlueAmmolite First, I slowly sit down on the floor, legs crossed underneath me. I get my backpack and take out the wrapped fish. "Hey darling, I have some food here I don't mind sharing. Do you like fish?" I watch for any reaction.
@BlueAmmolite First, I slowly sit down on the floor, legs crossed underneath me. I get my backpack and take out the wrapped fish. "Hey darling, I have some food here I don't mind sharing. Do you like fish?" I watch for any reaction.

~It/Its or He/Him~
@Rouke

The Unicat stares at the fish in your hands. It looks a bit nervous, but it also seems too hungry to care. It slowly shuffles forwards, and after double and triple checking with you, it slowly lifts the fish out of your hand with its magic. It backs up a little bit, where it then sits down and slowly eats the fish. It eats about half before giving the rest back to you. The Unicat seems to nervous to eat all of the fish.

While you're trying to figure out what to do with your half of the fish, the Unicat shuffles closer to your side. It lays down, but it doesn't fall asleep. It's still watching to see what you'll do next. So, what will you do?
@Rouke

The Unicat stares at the fish in your hands. It looks a bit nervous, but it also seems too hungry to care. It slowly shuffles forwards, and after double and triple checking with you, it slowly lifts the fish out of your hand with its magic. It backs up a little bit, where it then sits down and slowly eats the fish. It eats about half before giving the rest back to you. The Unicat seems to nervous to eat all of the fish.

While you're trying to figure out what to do with your half of the fish, the Unicat shuffles closer to your side. It lays down, but it doesn't fall asleep. It's still watching to see what you'll do next. So, what will you do?

@Breshcandra

You were the only person to sign up for the group exploration that was due to start today. I'm am expanding the signup deadline another week in the hope to get at least one more person to sign up! Apologies for the delay!
@Breshcandra

You were the only person to sign up for the group exploration that was due to start today. I'm am expanding the signup deadline another week in the hope to get at least one more person to sign up! Apologies for the delay!

@BlueAmmolite I wrap the half fish left, with a little smile and leave it to one side. "Thank you. Maybe you can have the rest later, if you'd like."

When the Unicat lies down closer, I put my backpack on the floor and use it as a pillow for my head as I lie down too, on my side looking at the Unicat for a moment, before turning to look at the tunnel ceiling with a soft sigh.

@BlueAmmolite I wrap the half fish left, with a little smile and leave it to one side. "Thank you. Maybe you can have the rest later, if you'd like."

When the Unicat lies down closer, I put my backpack on the floor and use it as a pillow for my head as I lie down too, on my side looking at the Unicat for a moment, before turning to look at the tunnel ceiling with a soft sigh.

~It/Its or He/Him~
@Rouke

The Unicat follows your lead and rolls over to look at the ceiling of the tunnel as well. They suddenly jump up though and dash away, as if something spooked them. You're in shock for a moment, because wow that was unexpected. You hear some shuffling in the darkness, and the Unicat runs back towards you. Using their magic they hand you a flash light. You see what all those spray cans died for, the walls and ceiling are covered in spray paint. The Unicat turns to you excitedly, suddenly fully of energy, they're waiting to see what you think.

(My apologies for not updating yesterday, I thought I did, but I guess I was wrong!)
@Rouke

The Unicat follows your lead and rolls over to look at the ceiling of the tunnel as well. They suddenly jump up though and dash away, as if something spooked them. You're in shock for a moment, because wow that was unexpected. You hear some shuffling in the darkness, and the Unicat runs back towards you. Using their magic they hand you a flash light. You see what all those spray cans died for, the walls and ceiling are covered in spray paint. The Unicat turns to you excitedly, suddenly fully of energy, they're waiting to see what you think.

(My apologies for not updating yesterday, I thought I did, but I guess I was wrong!)

@BlueAmmolite (No worries at all!)

I relax once it seems there is no danger and it was just a bit of excitement instead. Using the flash light, I look over the painted walls and ceiling.

"Oh wow!" I exclaim, happily. "That's amazing!"
@BlueAmmolite (No worries at all!)

I relax once it seems there is no danger and it was just a bit of excitement instead. Using the flash light, I look over the painted walls and ceiling.

"Oh wow!" I exclaim, happily. "That's amazing!"

~It/Its or He/Him~
@Rouke

The Unicat happily points out their favorites to you, a flower, a bird, and what you think the skyline of the city. They lead you back out of the tunnel, showing you more and more art as you go. Eventually you're back to the entrance of the abandoned tunnel. The Unicat frowns at this, but still shows you back to the entrance of the abandoned tunnel. They look rather sad to see you leave, what do you do?
@Rouke

The Unicat happily points out their favorites to you, a flower, a bird, and what you think the skyline of the city. They lead you back out of the tunnel, showing you more and more art as you go. Eventually you're back to the entrance of the abandoned tunnel. The Unicat frowns at this, but still shows you back to the entrance of the abandoned tunnel. They look rather sad to see you leave, what do you do?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62