Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Shap's Aber Obi Veil Noct Adopts / OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
@Digimon11

200k! 210k for chibi and full size C:

If I'm guessing correctly the orange claws are from the accent; if you decide to go for it, lemme know if you want the claws to stay orange!~
@Digimon11

200k! 210k for chibi and full size C:

If I'm guessing correctly the orange claws are from the accent; if you decide to go for it, lemme know if you want the claws to stay orange!~
................... 9JDCj5P.png
QmJwcJe.png
I’ll take the chibi for now and come back for the full size later when I get more money!

For the full size, do you do accents?
I’ll take the chibi for now and come back for the full size later when I get more money!

For the full size, do you do accents?
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11

I could be persuaded to do a simple accent but tomorrow is my last day before I'm gonna be on the road D:> so nothing wild

if you're gonna circle back for the fullsize I'll say 9k for the chibi!
@Digimon11

I could be persuaded to do a simple accent but tomorrow is my last day before I'm gonna be on the road D:> so nothing wild

if you're gonna circle back for the fullsize I'll say 9k for the chibi!
QmJwcJe.png
Ah ok! Is the accent she has on her doable, and how much extra will it be?

I’ll send over the money for chibi!
Ah ok! Is the accent she has on her doable, and how much extra will it be?

I’ll send over the money for chibi!
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11

Thank you! Ill get to it uwu Hit me with the url for your dragon an I'll see how detailed it is! It seems simple but I wanna be sure!
@Digimon11

Thank you! Ill get to it uwu Hit me with the url for your dragon an I'll see how detailed it is! It seems simple but I wanna be sure!
QmJwcJe.png
Thank you! Here she is: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14652995][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/146530/14652995_350.png[/img][/url] She doesn’t have her primary and secondary gene yet but it’s Vipera and web :)
Thank you!

Here she is:

14652995_350.png

She doesn’t have her primary and secondary gene yet but it’s Vipera and web :)
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 Here's the chibi, thank you! [img]https://i.imgur.com/iXT0odg.png[/img] Their genes are p simple and if you're okay with a simplified/stylized version, what do you say to 300k? ; v ; let me know!
@Digimon11

Here's the chibi, thank you!
iXT0odg.png

Their genes are p simple and if you're okay with a simplified/stylized version, what do you say to 300k? ; v ; let me know!
QmJwcJe.png
Omg! That was fast! And she looks awesome?!??

That’s perfect! It will take me 4 days to do g & g so feel free to take your time ^^
Omg! That was fast! And she looks awesome?!??

That’s perfect! It will take me 4 days to do g & g so feel free to take your time ^^
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11

I was determined! LOL

~Coolcool! I'll sleep and circle back tomorrow haha you've got first dibs! uwu
@Digimon11

I was determined! LOL

~Coolcool! I'll sleep and circle back tomorrow haha you've got first dibs! uwu
QmJwcJe.png
Thank you!

Cant wait to see it <3
Thank you!