Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | soft stepping imperials [catching up]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@kiwipen - hi! sorry for the late reply! she's lovely :")
with the hair, would you want me to add extra, as her accept seems to make her mane a lot bigger/thicker? or would you just like me to colour the mane on the base in the gradient of the accent? i hope that makes sense!

everything else is fine, i'll happily take those bribes! her genes would be 330kT!
@kiwipen - hi! sorry for the late reply! she's lovely :")
with the hair, would you want me to add extra, as her accept seems to make her mane a lot bigger/thicker? or would you just like me to colour the mane on the base in the gradient of the accent? i hope that makes sense!

everything else is fine, i'll happily take those bribes! her genes would be 330kT!
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
feel free to ping, pm, friend etc :)
21526.png
Hi @idiosyncratic! :) [b]Username:[/b] Parad0xxy [b]Dragon:[/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/9506691][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/95067/9506691_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes of dragon:[/b] Iri/Shim/Gem [b]Payment method:[/b] Bogsneak egg + whatever would make the extras worth your time? c: [b]Extras?:[/b] Would I be able to bribe you at all to add the black splotches from her accent and a white face marking/white underbelly like the last image in her bio? And if you're truly redrawing genes each time, I'd be happy for her gembond to just be ivory splotches as well rather than fully lined/shaded gems, if that makes any sense? This poor girl needs a proper accent to make her character easier to interpret into adopts but I'm just not artistically inclined I'm afraid ;~; Anyway please just let me know if any of those things are okay and if so how much additional treasure would make it worth it for you!! ^^
Hi @idiosyncratic! :)
Username: Parad0xxy
Dragon:9506691_350.png
Genes of dragon: Iri/Shim/Gem
Payment method: Bogsneak egg + whatever would make the extras worth your time? c:
Extras?: Would I be able to bribe you at all to add the black splotches from her accent and a white face marking/white underbelly like the last image in her bio? And if you're truly redrawing genes each time, I'd be happy for her gembond to just be ivory splotches as well rather than fully lined/shaded gems, if that makes any sense?
This poor girl needs a proper accent to make her character easier to interpret into adopts but I'm just not artistically inclined I'm afraid ;~;
Anyway please just let me know if any of those things are okay and if so how much additional treasure would make it worth it for you!! ^^
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
@Parad0xxy - hi! she's so pretty omg !! such a lovely dragon

the black splotches and white markings will be no problem at all, they seem pretty simple and won't change the lineart so a bribe won't be necessary C:

thank you for being so considerate with the gembond! i've never tried drawing it before (that i can remember) so i'd be more than willing to give it a go, unless you'd prefer for me to draw it as splotches? just let me know whichever you'd prefer and i'll do my best for you! :)

i have a couple of adopts to do before yours but i'll have her done as soon as i can for you! <3
@Parad0xxy - hi! she's so pretty omg !! such a lovely dragon

the black splotches and white markings will be no problem at all, they seem pretty simple and won't change the lineart so a bribe won't be necessary C:

thank you for being so considerate with the gembond! i've never tried drawing it before (that i can remember) so i'd be more than willing to give it a go, unless you'd prefer for me to draw it as splotches? just let me know whichever you'd prefer and i'll do my best for you! :)

i have a couple of adopts to do before yours but i'll have her done as soon as i can for you! <3
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
21526.png
Hi @idiosyncratic! :) [b]Username: Arenthias[/b] [b]Dragon:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42575827][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/425759/42575827_350.png[/img][/url][/b] [b]Genes of dragon: Python/Bee/Underbelly[/b] [b]Payment method: Gems will be sent upon confirmation of slot![/b] [b]Extras?: None[/b]
Hi @idiosyncratic! :)
Username: Arenthias
Dragon:42575827_350.png
Genes of dragon: Python/Bee/Underbelly
Payment method: Gems will be sent upon confirmation of slot!
Extras?: None
@idiosyncratic
Aww thank you!! ^.^ As far as the gembond, she's actually gened that way just to kinda represent the lighter splotches of color on the character anyway, so just splotches is fine and actually more accurate!! c: I'll leave the last slot for someone else, but I can most certainly come back maybe next round with a derg with actual gembond for you to give it a try if you like :P And no rush!! Thank you very much <3 CR will be sent in just a moment!!
@idiosyncratic
Aww thank you!! ^.^ As far as the gembond, she's actually gened that way just to kinda represent the lighter splotches of color on the character anyway, so just splotches is fine and actually more accurate!! c: I'll leave the last slot for someone else, but I can most certainly come back maybe next round with a derg with actual gembond for you to give it a try if you like :P And no rush!! Thank you very much <3 CR will be sent in just a moment!!
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
@idiosyncratic

I would absolutely *love* if you could make the hair match that on her accent, but if it proves too difficult that's okay too. I'll send payment after rollover
@idiosyncratic

I would absolutely *love* if you could make the hair match that on her accent, but if it proves too difficult that's okay too. I'll send payment after rollover
@Arenthias - hi, thank you for ordering! what a pretty boy :00 that’ll be 345g, you can send payment whenever you’re ready, i’ll try my best to have your adopt to you within the week! <3
@Arenthias - hi, thank you for ordering! what a pretty boy :00 that’ll be 345g, you can send payment whenever you’re ready, i’ll try my best to have your adopt to you within the week! <3
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
21526.png
@Parad0xxy- perfect, i will do then! thank you so much for the support! i’ll have her done ASAP for you! <3

@kiwipen - no problem at all! i’ll do my best, and have her ready as soon as i can for you! <3
@Parad0xxy- perfect, i will do then! thank you so much for the support! i’ll have her done ASAP for you! <3

@kiwipen - no problem at all! i’ll do my best, and have her ready as soon as i can for you! <3
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
21526.png
Payment sent! :)
Payment sent! :)
do you have a pl for when you would reopen?
do you have a pl for when you would reopen?
image0.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6