Adoptables
Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Free,Custom] PrideFlightSymbols (2/20)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@MohaveaCl No problem! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@MohaveaCl No problem!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png CioCFC3.png
hFr3nXf.png
l3R7Ulc.png
0XHtpWy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png 33HbNbe.png
[emoji=imperial star size=2]
eq6zQ9M.png
mtHAEL4.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
dhlFIn2.gif629fks9.gif
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
YMPbu9R.png
These graphics are super cute. I've added a couple to BiFurious' page: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53015325][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/530154/53015325_350.png[/img][/url]
These graphics are super cute. I've added a couple to BiFurious' page:
53015325_350.png
wajM7pN.png
@KalicoKat Could you possibly make intersex, polysexual, demigirl/boy and genderqueer bars? And ally versions of these? I absolutely love these! I'm creating an lgbt hatchery and these would look amazing!
@KalicoKat Could you possibly make intersex, polysexual, demigirl/boy and genderqueer bars? And ally versions of these? I absolutely love these! I'm creating an lgbt hatchery and these would look amazing!
@DemonicDuchess Omg BiFurious is amazing! Gorgeous colors and so many great adopts!

@Sorrelfur It might take a bit to get to all of those around irl and other projectsa, but I will certainly do my best! How were you envisioning ally versions of the bars? There's not a ton of space to work with, I was thinking maybe the most readable and symmetrical would be something like a black and white stripe across the bottom half?
@DemonicDuchess Omg BiFurious is amazing! Gorgeous colors and so many great adopts!

@Sorrelfur It might take a bit to get to all of those around irl and other projectsa, but I will certainly do my best! How were you envisioning ally versions of the bars? There's not a ton of space to work with, I was thinking maybe the most readable and symmetrical would be something like a black and white stripe across the bottom half?
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png CioCFC3.png
hFr3nXf.png
l3R7Ulc.png
0XHtpWy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png 33HbNbe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8