Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Free] (DIY) Lantern Keeper of the Veil
1 2 3 4 5
[emoji=heart size=1] free bump
free bump
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
Friendly bump! [emoji=paintbrush size=1]
Friendly bump!
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
@FishyAeronaut
First and foremost this is a gorgeous base! I love the all the details that go into that flowing hair.
So, question: I'm a little new to the art community and I'm not quite sure of edit etiquette.

Would it be alright to add a simple triangle to the top of the lantern as a sort of "cap"? Or would that be going too far? If so I totally understand and I'd be happy to scrap that idea.
@FishyAeronaut
First and foremost this is a gorgeous base! I love the all the details that go into that flowing hair.
So, question: I'm a little new to the art community and I'm not quite sure of edit etiquette.

Would it be alright to add a simple triangle to the top of the lantern as a sort of "cap"? Or would that be going too far? If so I totally understand and I'd be happy to scrap that idea.
desperately looking for pm me I have gemsaaaaa
xx1knga1e.png
@Lethia Sorry for the delayed response, I've been at work...

I'm glad you like the base, the hair was the most fun to draw tbh!

As for edits, I think something fairly simple like that would be fine! I'd love to see how it turns out as well so feel free to share it here!
@Lethia Sorry for the delayed response, I've been at work...

I'm glad you like the base, the hair was the most fun to draw tbh!

As for edits, I think something fairly simple like that would be fine! I'd love to see how it turns out as well so feel free to share it here!
tumblr_pfelvxLncO1v1smz2o1_r2_500.png
Annnd.. here it is! I'm still trying to learn how to color digitally but I think this turned out ok! Like everyone else I had a blast coloring this and I learned a lot. Thanks again for opening up this base for free! [img]https://i.imgur.com/EzT4BXd.png[/img] For this lucky girl: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66188758][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/661888/66188758_350.png[/img][/url]
Annnd.. here it is! I'm still trying to learn how to color digitally but I think this turned out ok! Like everyone else I had a blast coloring this and I learned a lot. Thanks again for opening up this base for free!

EzT4BXd.png

For this lucky girl:

66188758_350.png
desperately looking for pm me I have gemsaaaaa
xx1knga1e.png
@Lethia oh that looks fantastic! I really love how you added the accent she's wearing!
@Lethia oh that looks fantastic! I really love how you added the accent she's wearing!
tumblr_pfelvxLncO1v1smz2o1_r2_500.png
aw man i really need to draw my best friend's veil with this base, it's stunning! thanks so much for making it free ^_^
aw man i really need to draw my best friend's veil with this base, it's stunning! thanks so much for making it free ^_^
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
[img]https://i.imgur.com/KPAmUbP.png[/img] I forgot this existed for a few months, then remembered when I saw my WIP. The watercolors were fun to play with- I kind of want to use them more now, I love how the lighting turned out. Thanks for the amazing base! :D
KPAmUbP.png

I forgot this existed for a few months, then remembered when I saw my WIP. The watercolors were fun to play with- I kind of want to use them more now, I love how the lighting turned out.

Thanks for the amazing base! :D
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
omg what an awesome base, def going to use this
omg what an awesome base, def going to use this
GncMl2M.png UMdWHIN.png fVgBwIn.gif Art Shop
fVgBwIn.gif Adopts

42FGWQG.png
UMdWHIN.png hqLMTvk.png
I have no artistic talent to speak of, so this is sadly lost on me. I just needed to heap praises upon you bc this is beautiful. Should you ever feel the desire to open a shop, please let me know.
I have no artistic talent to speak of, so this is sadly lost on me. I just needed to heap praises upon you bc this is beautiful. Should you ever feel the desire to open a shop, please let me know.
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
1 2 3 4 5