Adoptables
Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [NatDom] Closed Blossom Buddies RNG
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/57juiW4.png[/img] [font=arial][size=7][b][color=#6f3e71]Discover more Loliponds[/color][/size][/font] [color=#6f3e71][b]New Species discovered! Welcome the Loliponds Loliponds (Lolies, Lolips, Petal-pups)[/b] Loliponds are medium sized freshwater aquatic dragons with four webbed feet, two scaled wings, frills under their chins and along their spine ending with a unique flower-shaped organ used for transferring oxygen while under water. They have velvety wet skin over most of their body with harder petal-shaped scales on their wings and around their tail-organ which they use for protection. They sport a variety of colors and patterns on their scales and frills that mimic those of lilies which the most common being the pink in color. [b]Diet:[/b] primarily plants, seeds, cereal and fruit they may also add insects, worms, seeds, fry, frogs, and especially when nesting. [b]Home: [/b]Loliponds need lily pads to nest and incubate their young. When not nesting they can live in any environment providing they receive adequate access to fresh water or frequent misting. They pair well with fish ponds as they are gentle in nature though the may eat the fish eggs or small fry. [b]Temperament:[/b] Loliponds are a gentle, quiet and intelligent creatures. They communicate with elaborate gestures; head bobbing and flaring of wings or frills, chirps and whines. When alarmed they will issue a series of honks to alert others of danger or their surprise. [b]Life stages:[/b] Loliponds eggs have multiple layers of shell to protect them and provide additional nutrients for the growing chick inside. The chicks can swim immediately after hatchling but are usually to tired to do so for the first day or two. Chicks are primarily green and butter yellow with a tint of color on their wings and tail. Fledgling Loliponds have begun to take on their adult colors and grow their ribbed horns. They enter this stage at 4 weeks. The age of the chick can be gauged but the shape and number of ribs on the horns. Rounded horns are from younger fledglings while pointed horns usually means the fledgling is near to the adolescent stage. Adolescent Loliponds are nearly identical to adult Loliponds and reach this stage at 6 months of age. Adolescents may cause a stir within the pond before reaching adulthood as they go through a period of attention seeking from their peers or potential mates. Loliponds reach adulthood at 1 year of age and may at this time choose a partner. Females lay eggs in quiet pools then place eggs on water lily pads. Eggs are soft and almost smooth with slight indentations where the shell will separate upon hatching. The outer shell will create a tough shell to protect the embryo within a few hours of laying. If placed upon a lily pad before the egg shell has hardened the egg will attach to the lily pad and which it will receive nutrients from the plant. Clutch sizes range from one to four eggs laid within a day or two of each other with the average size being two to three per clutch. Both male and female Loliponds will incubate the eggs holding them close to their underbelly until hatching (20-21 days). Mature females may lay two clutches within a single breeding season while first year females will only produce one during the middle of the breeding season. This natural breeding mechanic spaces out the heavy tax on the available resources of food and parental care. [img]https://i.imgur.com/1r027mm.png[/img] [b]Loliponds Creation History[/b] Originally named something else I changed the name to for this new release to give them a fresh start and to better suit their new colorations. ([u][b]Lo[/b][/u]tus + [u][b]Li[/b][/u]ly + [u][b]Pond[/b][/u]) The story behind the Loliponds is that I had originally started to created them for another pixel-pet site. I was approached by a different but similar pet site that wanted my art on their site (not necessarily Lolips but my mind is fuzzy as to what I was working on where it was so long ago.) so I pulled everything I had on the first site and instantly had a few of my projects released on the second site after some minor changes. However, due to some management issues (I was on hiatus during the events) the site was taken closed down. Sadly, when I returned I found everything gone and all my work tossed to the Aether. For years I have been pondering what to do with this breed of dragon I created that I have missed greatly and hated to see disappear do to circumstances outside my control. Even though BBs was created with these in mind I have still been on the fence about bringing some of my old creations to BBs. The one reason I can put into words is them being the art style is different than the current sets. After many months of pondering I came to the conclusion that there's not a whole lot of reasons why having them on BB would be a bad idea. I was already considering the direction I want to take BBs in the future and dragon themed badges are high on my list after the Pet Set. If I was going to take the time to make completed new dragon badges why not modify the old art I love and remake it resemble the style of the BBs in the mean time? This way I'd be able to enjoy my old work once again in a refreshed look and be able to share something that I make to share with other pet-site enthusiasts. I tried not to modify the originals too much beyond the white borders and additional recolors to fit the 12 flight colors. The biggest problem was that these were originally for a growing sprite pet site which had alternate sprites (hatchlings, egg, etc.) that were a part of the original release. I decided to incorporated the hatchlings into the adult sprites so the badges are different from their original debut. The old egg sprite was too big so I remade it to fit the adult scale. After that, another heavily modified new hatchling had to be created as well for the female base. Since I had some previous positive feed back regarding creating something like the Blanket Font's unsupervised kittens I decided to try it with the Loliponds. I couldn't see making another 12+ in different colors (Lolips don't show all their colors until fledgling stage anyways.) So I only made a few to use the unique sprites of the eggs, flowers and hatchlings. That's the end of the long history of these little duck-dog-dragons. xP [/b][/color]
57juiW4.png

Discover more Loliponds

New Species discovered!
Welcome the Loliponds

Loliponds
(Lolies, Lolips, Petal-pups)

Loliponds are medium sized freshwater aquatic dragons with four webbed feet, two scaled wings, frills under their chins and along their spine ending with a unique flower-shaped organ used for transferring oxygen while under water. They have velvety wet skin over most of their body with harder petal-shaped scales on their wings and around their tail-organ which they use for protection. They sport a variety of colors and patterns on their scales and frills that mimic those of lilies which the most common being the pink in color.

Diet: primarily plants, seeds, cereal and fruit they may also add insects, worms, seeds, fry, frogs, and especially when nesting.

Home: Loliponds need lily pads to nest and incubate their young. When not nesting they can live in any environment providing they receive adequate access to fresh water or frequent misting. They pair well with fish ponds as they are gentle in nature though the may eat the fish eggs or small fry.

Temperament: Loliponds are a gentle, quiet and intelligent creatures. They communicate with elaborate gestures; head bobbing and flaring of wings or frills, chirps and whines. When alarmed they will issue a series of honks to alert others of danger or their surprise.

Life stages:
Loliponds eggs have multiple layers of shell to protect them and provide additional nutrients for the growing chick inside. The chicks can swim immediately after hatchling but are usually to tired to do so for the first day or two. Chicks are primarily green and butter yellow with a tint of color on their wings and tail.

Fledgling Loliponds have begun to take on their adult colors and grow their ribbed horns. They enter this stage at 4 weeks. The age of the chick can be gauged but the shape and number of ribs on the horns. Rounded horns are from younger fledglings while pointed horns usually means the fledgling is near to the adolescent stage.

Adolescent Loliponds are nearly identical to adult Loliponds and reach this stage at 6 months of age. Adolescents may cause a stir within the pond before reaching adulthood as they go through a period of attention seeking from their peers or potential mates.

Loliponds reach adulthood at 1 year of age and may at this time choose a partner. Females lay eggs in quiet pools then place eggs on water lily pads. Eggs are soft and almost smooth with slight indentations where the shell will separate upon hatching. The outer shell will create a tough shell to protect the embryo within a few hours of laying. If placed upon a lily pad before the egg shell has hardened the egg will attach to the lily pad and which it will receive nutrients from the plant. Clutch sizes range from one to four eggs laid within a day or two of each other with the average size being two to three per clutch. Both male and female Loliponds will incubate the eggs holding them close to their underbelly until hatching (20-21 days). Mature females may lay two clutches within a single breeding season while first year females will only produce one during the middle of the breeding season. This natural breeding mechanic spaces out the heavy tax on the available resources of food and parental care.

1r027mm.png

Loliponds Creation History

Originally named something else I changed the name to for this new release to give them a fresh start and to better suit their new colorations. (Lotus + Lily + Pond) The story behind the Loliponds is that I had originally started to created them for another pixel-pet site. I was approached by a different but similar pet site that wanted my art on their site (not necessarily Lolips but my mind is fuzzy as to what I was working on where it was so long ago.) so I pulled everything I had on the first site and instantly had a few of my projects released on the second site after some minor changes. However, due to some management issues (I was on hiatus during the events) the site was taken closed down. Sadly, when I returned I found everything gone and all my work tossed to the Aether. For years I have been pondering what to do with this breed of dragon I created that I have missed greatly and hated to see disappear do to circumstances outside my control. Even though BBs was created with these in mind I have still been on the fence about bringing some of my old creations to BBs. The one reason I can put into words is them being the art style is different than the current sets. After many months of pondering I came to the conclusion that there's not a whole lot of reasons why having them on BB would be a bad idea. I was already considering the direction I want to take BBs in the future and dragon themed badges are high on my list after the Pet Set. If I was going to take the time to make completed new dragon badges why not modify the old art I love and remake it resemble the style of the BBs in the mean time? This way I'd be able to enjoy my old work once again in a refreshed look and be able to share something that I make to share with other pet-site enthusiasts. I tried not to modify the originals too much beyond the white borders and additional recolors to fit the 12 flight colors. The biggest problem was that these were originally for a growing sprite pet site which had alternate sprites (hatchlings, egg, etc.) that were a part of the original release. I decided to incorporated the hatchlings into the adult sprites so the badges are different from their original debut. The old egg sprite was too big so I remade it to fit the adult scale. After that, another heavily modified new hatchling had to be created as well for the female base. Since I had some previous positive feed back regarding creating something like the Blanket Font's unsupervised kittens I decided to try it with the Loliponds. I couldn't see making another 12+ in different colors (Lolips don't show all their colors until fledgling stage anyways.) So I only made a few to use the unique sprites of the eggs, flowers and hatchlings. That's the end of the long history of these little duck-dog-dragons. xP

UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/57juiW4.png[/img] [font=arial][size=7][b][color=#6f3e71]Welcome the Loliponds![/color][/size][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/d847RPg.png[/img][/center] [color=#198ad3][b]And we're open![/b][/color]
57juiW4.png

Welcome the Loliponds!

d847RPg.png

And we're open!
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
I would like a slot please!
I would like a slot please!
BONSAI_1466_500px_geisterwolf_by_miirshroom-dc532g2.png
The crossstitch patterns are lovely! I might make the lolipond one, it's really cute
The crossstitch patterns are lovely! I might make the lolipond one, it's really cute
@sleepyhat

Where are the cross stitch patterns?
@sleepyhat

Where are the cross stitch patterns?
@forestwolf at the bottom of this post, there are the links to them!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2924257/22#post_48439519
@forestwolf at the bottom of this post, there are the links to them!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2924257/22#post_48439519
OH I found them! Thanks! They are all amazing!
OH I found them! Thanks! They are all amazing!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/d847RPg.png[/img] [color=purple][size=4][b]Hello all! I hope that everyone is having a good start to the week.[/b] This is your daily ping to order your Blossom Buddies if you haven't yet! Please remember to check the spreadsheet to see who is available to take your orders and they will be filled promptly. Thanks as always for supporting Nature <3[/size] [size=1]@Grymmlock, @KaichouKai, @Eschtaaa, @Teewie, @DarknessFalls, @Loreka, @Svarog, @odakotarose, @simplyonewinged, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Wildclaw101, @Mimifan101, @ladywindgrace, @WendysWing, @ginsenggurl, @c33213, @Emberglo, @Endofighter, @rubeusbeaky, @sockmonkeygerald, @MeadowMatriarch, @KalicoKat, @smolhobbit, @wingworm, @Reythaak, @RetroJackal, @DraigTeg, @Aquadrops, @Puggles, @EleanoraOfTheSky, @Whyvern, @Seonais, @AuroraBorealis99, @sleepyhat, @AttilaThePun, @Makopon, @RexD999, @sleepyhat, @Lucanidae, @PolarSong, @Reithya, @Sidegrinder, @ExasperatedMom, @tigressRising, @RisenWolf, @tigressRising, @minervamaga, @Flyteofheart, @Devrana, @danijust, @ulvesang, @Plushstiel, @FinalFlight, @Faroshschosen, @Malachite, @Kipbug, @BubbleBirb, @likely6, @spicewitch, @Blushunt, @Leafless, @Plushstiel , @sockmonkeygerald, @Twalio, @Anastasia0428, @tigressRising, @Pufferheart, @RisenWolf, @airdragon, @likely6, @Forestwolf, @BunnySox, @Jessk, @FlutterbatWyatt, @minervamaga, @Ghoulio, @LadyDiscord, @kinseinei, @chamilet, @HermioneLeviosa, @Sekine, @RetroJackal, @kiwipen, @MidnightMonarch, @SoManyShips, @SoftBoii, @nightclouds, @SoManyShips, @DelightedVilla, @splatterdoodle, @beckyh2112, @Medievalredragon, @kinseinei, @Flyteofheart, @danijust, @KingKatiedid, @Magikka, @AnnaM0on, @LapisWings, @LilyDragonQueen, @HollowBay, @Rainbeetle, @brighteningskies
d847RPg.png

Hello all! I hope that everyone is having a good start to the week.

This is your daily ping to order your Blossom Buddies if you haven't yet! Please remember to check the spreadsheet to see who is available to take your orders and they will be filled promptly. Thanks as always for supporting Nature <3

@Grymmlock, @KaichouKai, @Eschtaaa, @Teewie, @DarknessFalls, @Loreka, @Svarog, @odakotarose, @simplyonewinged, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Wildclaw101, @Mimifan101, @ladywindgrace, @WendysWing, @ginsenggurl, @c33213, @Emberglo, @Endofighter, @rubeusbeaky, @sockmonkeygerald, @MeadowMatriarch, @KalicoKat, @smolhobbit, @wingworm, @Reythaak, @RetroJackal, @DraigTeg, @Aquadrops, @Puggles, @EleanoraOfTheSky, @Whyvern, @Seonais, @AuroraBorealis99, @sleepyhat, @AttilaThePun, @Makopon, @RexD999, @sleepyhat, @Lucanidae, @PolarSong, @Reithya, @Sidegrinder, @ExasperatedMom, @tigressRising, @RisenWolf, @tigressRising, @minervamaga, @Flyteofheart, @Devrana, @danijust, @ulvesang, @Plushstiel, @FinalFlight, @Faroshschosen, @Malachite, @Kipbug, @BubbleBirb, @likely6, @spicewitch, @Blushunt, @Leafless, @Plushstiel , @sockmonkeygerald, @Twalio, @Anastasia0428, @tigressRising, @Pufferheart, @RisenWolf, @airdragon, @likely6, @Forestwolf, @BunnySox, @Jessk, @FlutterbatWyatt, @minervamaga, @Ghoulio, @LadyDiscord, @kinseinei, @chamilet, @HermioneLeviosa, @Sekine, @RetroJackal, @kiwipen, @MidnightMonarch, @SoManyShips, @SoftBoii, @nightclouds, @SoManyShips, @DelightedVilla, @splatterdoodle, @beckyh2112, @Medievalredragon, @kinseinei, @Flyteofheart, @danijust, @KingKatiedid, @Magikka, @AnnaM0on, @LapisWings, @LilyDragonQueen, @HollowBay, @Rainbeetle, @brighteningskies
9NNGH5c.gif
out of curiosity with the summoning stones, are we allowed to use them and just ask for the element to be randomized or do you have to pick which elements you want?
out of curiosity with the summoning stones, are we allowed to use them and just ask for the element to be randomized or do you have to pick which elements you want?
Qk4Yyiz.png
xCVbB5p.png
MiMwTFm.png
q9EEy5M.png
dgZqX5Q.png
RjhNje3.png
@MidnightMonarch You choose the Element you want to use with each summoning stone. You can use them to order as many badges as summoning stones you have earned from the game.
@MidnightMonarch You choose the Element you want to use with each summoning stone. You can use them to order as many badges as summoning stones you have earned from the game.
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26