Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Close] Cuties [9 breeds] Pay w/ G,T&Itm
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@alicedarabbit

Wow... He's perfect thank you didn't expect it to be done so soon
@alicedarabbit

Wow... He's perfect thank you didn't expect it to be done so soon
wishlist
@hippogriff412

Hey I’m so glad you like him!! Haha and here I was worried I took too long! Haha! My speed depends on what I’m up too and I wasn’t doing much yesterday!
@hippogriff412

Hey I’m so glad you like him!! Haha and here I was worried I took too long! Haha! My speed depends on what I’m up too and I wasn’t doing much yesterday!
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
fkWjutW.png WKtl2lb.png rix3ppo.png
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
@hippogriff412 Here's DD! I hope you like it! I tried to fit as much as I could on him! [img]https://i.imgur.com/NVSyfuQ.png[/img] Also him naked for fun! [img]https://i.imgur.com/zTBmTfp.png[/img] Hope you like it ! Thanks so much for the Gems and Rare Familiar!
@hippogriff412

Here's DD! I hope you like it! I tried to fit as much as I could on him!
NVSyfuQ.png
Also him naked for fun!
zTBmTfp.png

Hope you like it ! Thanks so much for the Gems and Rare Familiar!
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
Once again you exceeded expectations thank you so much for your art work
Once again you exceeded expectations thank you so much for your art work
wishlist
@hippogriff412

Awwwww that's the sweetest thing ever! I am sooooooo thankful you like them so much! Thank you for commissioning me!
@hippogriff412

Awwwww that's the sweetest thing ever! I am sooooooo thankful you like them so much! Thank you for commissioning me!
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
wow these are great haha are u still taking orders cause i super want to put one in :3c [quote]Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63265462 Genes can be simplified?: yes ofc, u can even remove the yellow ringlets if u need to because WAT A PAIN Apparel to add?: these 2, im willing to pay beaucoup if u can also do the cat!! Payment Type: gems 4 u [item=peacekeeping headband] [item=windwalker's Arctic goggles] [item=black cat][/quote] but lmk if ur not doing, or if this is Too Much!! im easy to work with :D [size=1]edited to actually put the dragon in -_-[/size]
wow these are great haha are u still taking orders cause i super want to put one in :3c
Quote:
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63265462
Genes can be simplified?: yes ofc, u can even remove the yellow ringlets if u need to because WAT A PAIN
Apparel to add?: these 2, im willing to pay beaucoup if u can also do the cat!!
Payment Type: gems 4 u
Peacekeeping Headband
Windwalker's Arctic Goggles
Black Cat

but lmk if ur not doing, or if this is Too Much!! im easy to work with :D

edited to actually put the dragon in -_-
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
@ktjn
"edited to actually put the dragon in -_-" -- I'm laughing because I FEEL THIS IN MY SOUL. No worries I SO feel you there hahah!!!

cae
Base 200g
Genes = Nah should be good! I should be able to do the ringlets! (Free for the Genes)
Headband = 10g
Goggles = 10g
Cat = 25g (SO CUTE! <3)

Total = 245g

If that's all good send me a CR or a PM with the payment and I'll get started... uhh sooon... I have a wedding to go to in a few days and a bit of a list so it might not be done till next week! If that's all good let me know :) I'd love to draw them!
@ktjn
"edited to actually put the dragon in -_-" -- I'm laughing because I FEEL THIS IN MY SOUL. No worries I SO feel you there hahah!!!

cae
Base 200g
Genes = Nah should be good! I should be able to do the ringlets! (Free for the Genes)
Headband = 10g
Goggles = 10g
Cat = 25g (SO CUTE! <3)

Total = 245g

If that's all good send me a CR or a PM with the payment and I'll get started... uhh sooon... I have a wedding to go to in a few days and a bit of a list so it might not be done till next week! If that's all good let me know :) I'd love to draw them!
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
I very much vibe with your wc base today so here's the boy that needs it :) Dragon:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20467981][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/204680/20467981_350.png[/img][/url] Genes can be simplified?:N Apparel to add?: skin ofc + chancellor rings (without smoke), haunting pendants and Ethereal Flame Candles (can be simplified too) Payment Type: gems
I very much vibe with your wc base today so here's the boy that needs it :)

Dragon:20467981_350.png
Genes can be simplified?:N
Apparel to add?: skin ofc + chancellor rings (without smoke), haunting pendants and Ethereal Flame Candles (can be simplified too)
Payment Type: gems
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@CoffeeCaat
Awe yeah we be vibing. hahah Welcome! I am glad you like my stuff!

Apollo
Base 200g
Genes = Free
Skin = 10g
Rings with No smoke = Free
Pendants = 20g
Candles = 20g (Do you want the smoke from the candles?)

Total = 250g

I can add his scar for free too if you want!

If that sounds good let me know! Send a PM or a CR and I'll accept before I am done!
@CoffeeCaat
Awe yeah we be vibing. hahah Welcome! I am glad you like my stuff!

Apollo
Base 200g
Genes = Free
Skin = 10g
Rings with No smoke = Free
Pendants = 20g
Candles = 20g (Do you want the smoke from the candles?)

Total = 250g

I can add his scar for free too if you want!

If that sounds good let me know! Send a PM or a CR and I'll accept before I am done!
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
Little bump cause I'm down to party
Little bump cause I'm down to party
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png