Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed] Eithan's Adopt Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@LapisWings I'm putting you rn!

@DelightedVilla A happy female guardian is gonna come!
-it's 180'000 treasure! You can send either CR or DM, take in mind that either way I'm gonna take the payment only when I've finished!

@roastedbees a happy lady Pearlcatcher, got it!
Btw, the bow similar to the FR's typical pretty bows?
-It's 1,80€ and I use PayPal! I'm gonna giving you the PP link in the DM once I'm from pc, note that you can pay whenever you like before the drawing has been posted, or even immediately after!

Also I hope ya didn't gent a double ping due the site went into the Rollover while I was sending
@LapisWings I'm putting you rn!

@DelightedVilla A happy female guardian is gonna come!
-it's 180'000 treasure! You can send either CR or DM, take in mind that either way I'm gonna take the payment only when I've finished!

@roastedbees a happy lady Pearlcatcher, got it!
Btw, the bow similar to the FR's typical pretty bows?
-It's 1,80€ and I use PayPal! I'm gonna giving you the PP link in the DM once I'm from pc, note that you can pay whenever you like before the drawing has been posted, or even immediately after!

Also I hope ya didn't gent a double ping due the site went into the Rollover while I was sending
1f39da11cb99c8153fc003082fcf95a7.png -The little fluffy Moon dragon 53582195_AiUb4CpItWIDhwb.png
Argh, I missed this! Please ping me when you have slots open again^^
Argh, I missed this! Please ping me when you have slots open again^^
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@pressia ya didn't miss it- 3 slots were reserved for the 3 people that asked for a ping, 'cause I had 3 pings and 4 open slots I remained with 1 open slot so I left another person in, but you three have the priority!
@pressia ya didn't miss it- 3 slots were reserved for the 3 people that asked for a ping, 'cause I had 3 pings and 4 open slots I remained with 1 open slot so I left another person in, but you three have the priority!
1f39da11cb99c8153fc003082fcf95a7.png -The little fluffy Moon dragon 53582195_AiUb4CpItWIDhwb.png
Ooh, okay! Awesome :)

Name: Pressia
ID: 68967
Order type: Simple Side View
Character:
Not Found

Extra: Whatever apparel you could include would be great! Also please do the male art with the extra fur.
Payment type: Gems
Ooh, okay! Awesome :)

Name: Pressia
ID: 68967
Order type: Simple Side View
Character:
Not Found

Extra: Whatever apparel you could include would be great! Also please do the male art with the extra fur.
Payment type: Gems
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@pressia
Oh- The new genes- I think I can add everything maybe for the exception of the flowerfall and the breeze that may add a bit of confusion, otherwise you can tell me which/how many apparel pieces you prefer the most to be drawn!
@pressia
Oh- The new genes- I think I can add everything maybe for the exception of the flowerfall and the breeze that may add a bit of confusion, otherwise you can tell me which/how many apparel pieces you prefer the most to be drawn!
Could you do the 2 cats, scarf, hat, glasses, and perhaps a little bit of the autumn breeze?
Could you do the 2 cats, scarf, hat, glasses, and perhaps a little bit of the autumn breeze?
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@pressia of course I can, I'm gonna start drawing right now!
-It's 180+10×3 so 210 gems or 220 if ya want to pay the little bit of breeze
@pressia of course I can, I'm gonna start drawing right now!
-It's 180+10×3 so 210 gems or 220 if ya want to pay the little bit of breeze
Sounds good, thank you! I'll send payment now :)
Sounds good, thank you! I'll send payment now :)
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
GUYS It's not 2am this time, it's 12am- [i]Never thought I was able to actually do it[/i] ANYWAY [s]edit: I forgot to cut the drawing, give me 10 minutes and I'll fix them up, I'm gonna delete this with the [ s ] when I fixed them[/s] Fixed! @roastedbees Here's the she-Pearlcatcher with the cutie White Bow! idk if sadly or luckily, but I finished the drawing right before reading your DM-- So I made the bow my usual way [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/719340884122009672/756638348654936184/10.png[/img] @Pressia Here's the Fluffy Tundra cat-lover! When I asked which apparels to do I highly hoped that ya was gonna make me the cats- I really enjoy drawing animals, ya'll know it- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/719340884122009672/756638362554597396/11.png[/img] [i]Hope to got everything[/i] @DelightedVilla Here's the little Crayola Guardian! I was forgetting the Peacock while I was drawing-- [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/719340884122009672/756638348260540509/12.png[/img] Now I'm gonna wait 1-2 days that the other two who asked for the ping respond to the post, in the meantime, @LapisWings PINGIE- [center]Also, I think I'm gonna edit the Tundra Simple Side view's fluff, doing a bit as I did in the one here, also also adding that second horn that I have to redraw everytime-[/center]
GUYS It's not 2am this time, it's 12am-
Never thought I was able to actually do it

ANYWAY

edit: I forgot to cut the drawing, give me 10 minutes and I'll fix them up, I'm gonna delete this with the [ s ] when I fixed them Fixed!

@roastedbees
Here's the she-Pearlcatcher with the cutie White Bow! idk if sadly or luckily, but I finished the drawing right before reading your DM-- So I made the bow my usual way

10.png

@Pressia
Here's the Fluffy Tundra cat-lover!
When I asked which apparels to do I highly hoped that ya was gonna make me the cats- I really enjoy drawing animals, ya'll know it-

11.png
Hope to got everything

@DelightedVilla
Here's the little Crayola Guardian! I was forgetting the Peacock while I was drawing--
12.png

Now I'm gonna wait 1-2 days that the other two who asked for the ping respond to the post, in the meantime, @LapisWings PINGIE-
Also, I think I'm gonna edit the Tundra Simple Side view's fluff, doing a bit as I did in the one here, also also adding that second horn that I have to redraw everytime-
OMG, she looks amazing! I LOVE the little kitties, too. You did an amazing job, thank you!
OMG, she looks amazing! I LOVE the little kitties, too. You did an amazing job, thank you!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12