Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 55 56
@BlueAmmolite
OOPS SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY ;-;

Sitting very still as to not startle the cat away, I whistle the tune back at them and wait to see if they continue the song.
@BlueAmmolite
OOPS SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY ;-;

Sitting very still as to not startle the cat away, I whistle the tune back at them and wait to see if they continue the song.
@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to explore!
Name: NightstarAvery
Unicat Compaion (if Eligible): Ren
@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to explore!
Name: NightstarAvery
Unicat Compaion (if Eligible): Ren
@Nanook8 It is BABY TIME. [emoji=tundra scared size=2] Baby number 1 has inherited 3 tails, a curved horn, and a long mane. Due to the random mutation, they have received blind eyes. [img]https://i.imgur.com/kds318t.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lJ8XEnx.png[/img] Baby number 2 has inherited one tail, a classic horn, a short mane, and piebald. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vg9fVsZ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/antA9I3.png[/img] Baby number 3 has inherited 3 tails, a curved horn, a long mane, and piebald. [img]https://i.imgur.com/lzGG6Mw.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/El1KPFZ.png[/img]
@Nanook8

It is BABY TIME.

Baby number 1 has inherited 3 tails, a curved horn, and a long mane. Due to the random mutation, they have received blind eyes.
kds318t.png
lJ8XEnx.png

Baby number 2 has inherited one tail, a classic horn, a short mane, and piebald.
vg9fVsZ.png
antA9I3.png

Baby number 3 has inherited 3 tails, a curved horn, a long mane, and piebald.
lzGG6Mw.png
El1KPFZ.png

lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@Frillshark (it's no problem!) The Unicat seems rather overjoyed that you whistled it's song back to it. It does a little hop of joy before continuing to the next "verse", the two of you continue this call and response song for a while, and while the song isn't getting harder per say, the verses seem to be getting a bit longer. Once the song has finished, the Unicat seems so happy it could burst. It hops around you chirping up a storm. When it finally calms down, you see a bandanna around it's neck. It looks like it was made from an old sail? Before you can think of how a Unicat could make a bandanna, the Unicat launches into another song. Congrats! You've befriended a Unicat! What would you like to name them? [img]https://i.imgur.com/ySX2bMO.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eF2bB2Z.png[/img] --------------------------------------------------------- @NightstarAvery Ren seems rather sleepy as the two of you make your way into Larken. They make a bit of a show, as the yawn as loudly as possible. Regardless, they lead you deeper and deeper into Larken, their horn lighting the way. As tired as them may seem, Ren has no problems quickly jumping or climbing over some of the obstacles in your path, mainly broken columns of stalagmites and stalactites. They always wait patiently for you on the other side. Eventually the two of you reach a fork in the path. One side seems to be rather flat, while the other seems a bit packed with obstacles. Though you're certain you could make it through if you wanted. Ren lazily stretchs, while they wait for you to choose which path to follow.
@Frillshark
(it's no problem!)
The Unicat seems rather overjoyed that you whistled it's song back to it. It does a little hop of joy before continuing to the next "verse", the two of you continue this call and response song for a while, and while the song isn't getting harder per say, the verses seem to be getting a bit longer. Once the song has finished, the Unicat seems so happy it could burst. It hops around you chirping up a storm. When it finally calms down, you see a bandanna around it's neck. It looks like it was made from an old sail? Before you can think of how a Unicat could make a bandanna, the Unicat launches into another song.
Congrats! You've befriended a Unicat! What would you like to name them?
ySX2bMO.png
eF2bB2Z.png

@NightstarAvery
Ren seems rather sleepy as the two of you make your way into Larken. They make a bit of a show, as the yawn as loudly as possible. Regardless, they lead you deeper and deeper into Larken, their horn lighting the way. As tired as them may seem, Ren has no problems quickly jumping or climbing over some of the obstacles in your path, mainly broken columns of stalagmites and stalactites. They always wait patiently for you on the other side. Eventually the two of you reach a fork in the path. One side seems to be rather flat, while the other seems a bit packed with obstacles. Though you're certain you could make it through if you wanted. Ren lazily stretchs, while they wait for you to choose which path to follow.

@BlueAmmolite
I decide to head down the path with more obstacles, since there could be unicats hiding behind something. If Ren gets too tired, I can always carry them.
@BlueAmmolite
I decide to head down the path with more obstacles, since there could be unicats hiding behind something. If Ren gets too tired, I can always carry them.
@BlueAmmolite
;-; o theyre so cute
I'm going to name them Marin!
@BlueAmmolite
;-; o theyre so cute
I'm going to name them Marin!
@NightstarAvery

As you and Ren travel down the obstacle filled path, you think you can hear something shuffling behind you. The first couple times you hear it, Ren turns and tries to shine some light on whatever is making the noise, but doesn't see anything. Eventually, they stop turning around for every noise you two hear, intent on just ignoring it. Suddenly, as if a candle has gone out everything goes black. Ren lets out a rather worried mewl from your side, unable to relight their horn at the moment. You could wait the darkness out, or you can have Ren still lead you through the darkness. (Ren certainly can see, you just can't). Whatever you choose, you probably should calm them down first though.
@NightstarAvery

As you and Ren travel down the obstacle filled path, you think you can hear something shuffling behind you. The first couple times you hear it, Ren turns and tries to shine some light on whatever is making the noise, but doesn't see anything. Eventually, they stop turning around for every noise you two hear, intent on just ignoring it. Suddenly, as if a candle has gone out everything goes black. Ren lets out a rather worried mewl from your side, unable to relight their horn at the moment. You could wait the darkness out, or you can have Ren still lead you through the darkness. (Ren certainly can see, you just can't). Whatever you choose, you probably should calm them down first though.

@BlueAmmolite
"It's okay" I tell Ren, trying to calm them down. "We're going to keep walking," I tell them. "I'm sure whatever's going on here, it's nothing to be scared of. It might even be normal here." We continue down the path.
@BlueAmmolite
"It's okay" I tell Ren, trying to calm them down. "We're going to keep walking," I tell them. "I'm sure whatever's going on here, it's nothing to be scared of. It might even be normal here." We continue down the path.
@NightstarAvery

Ren seems a little bit calmer after hearing your words, and they slowly begin to lead you down the path again. They're a bit slower this time, but they lead you down the path regardless. After walking for what feels like ages, Ren's horn flickers back "on" and is lighting your way once again. Ren, though seemingly still wary, seems much better now that they can light the way again. The path continues to lead further in Larken, and you can't make out anything, but you know something has to be at the end. You hear something scuttle in the darkness you just left, and Ren flattens their ears. You can push forwards, or go back to investigate.
@NightstarAvery

Ren seems a little bit calmer after hearing your words, and they slowly begin to lead you down the path again. They're a bit slower this time, but they lead you down the path regardless. After walking for what feels like ages, Ren's horn flickers back "on" and is lighting your way once again. Ren, though seemingly still wary, seems much better now that they can light the way again. The path continues to lead further in Larken, and you can't make out anything, but you know something has to be at the end. You hear something scuttle in the darkness you just left, and Ren flattens their ears. You can push forwards, or go back to investigate.

@BlueAmmolite
I try to make out the thing that made that noise, but it's too dark to see, so I decide to investigate, calling out to Ren to follow me.
@BlueAmmolite
I try to make out the thing that made that noise, but it's too dark to see, so I decide to investigate, calling out to Ren to follow me.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 55 56