Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
Whoops!

We moved to a new and better organized forum, found here! I'm keeping this up for players who want to look back at their old explorations.
Whoops!

We moved to a new and better organized forum, found here! I'm keeping this up for players who want to look back at their old explorations.
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to explore!
Name: Goldenwolfmidna (I think...)
Unicat Compaion (if Eligible): N/A
@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to explore!
Name: Goldenwolfmidna (I think...)
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to explore!
Name: Nanook8

Also, please put me on the pinglist for any updates. <3
@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to explore!
Name: Nanook8

Also, please put me on the pinglist for any updates. <3
mythadopts-icon.png
@Goldenwolfmidna
The Glen is teeming with life and from every angle you hear the calls of something alive for every which way. This area is certainly know for having Unicats, but at the moment, you can't see any. To your left you see what looks like hundreds of butterflies, and a shrill chirping noise. While you can't see anything besides trees to your right, you can hear the bubbling sound of a river. Which sound do you follow?

@Nanook8
The City is rather large and it's rather easy to get lost. Thankfully, in your wanderings you've seem to find yourself in front of a rather large map of the city. There's a large public garden nearby, which could attract Unicats as it's much like their natural habitat. There is also a complex set of alleys that most certainly will hold some Unicats. Which location do you want to go to?

Sure! I'll add you to the pinglist right after this is posted!
@Goldenwolfmidna
The Glen is teeming with life and from every angle you hear the calls of something alive for every which way. This area is certainly know for having Unicats, but at the moment, you can't see any. To your left you see what looks like hundreds of butterflies, and a shrill chirping noise. While you can't see anything besides trees to your right, you can hear the bubbling sound of a river. Which sound do you follow?

@Nanook8
The City is rather large and it's rather easy to get lost. Thankfully, in your wanderings you've seem to find yourself in front of a rather large map of the city. There's a large public garden nearby, which could attract Unicats as it's much like their natural habitat. There is also a complex set of alleys that most certainly will hold some Unicats. Which location do you want to go to?

Sure! I'll add you to the pinglist right after this is posted!

@BlueAmmolite
Ooh, a map. I mumble to myself. Let's see...as much as I love gardens. Something about these alleyways intrigues me. So I start heading towards the alleyways, bearing in mind that I might very well get lost here, but at this point I'm just excited to explore.
@BlueAmmolite
Ooh, a map. I mumble to myself. Let's see...as much as I love gardens. Something about these alleyways intrigues me. So I start heading towards the alleyways, bearing in mind that I might very well get lost here, but at this point I'm just excited to explore.
mythadopts-icon.png
@Nanook8
You make your way towards the alleys, while the map is fresh in your mind. You recognize the alley entrance from the map you saw, and since this IS what you came here to explore, you make your way in. This first couple alleys are a bit of a tight squeeze, but after a couple left turns and one right, you manage to find yourself in a much wider alley. It seems to split off into two smaller alleys, great. The straight path is littered with cardboard boxes, and while you can't see something on the second path you do hear a rather loud crash!
Which path would you like to follow?
@Nanook8
You make your way towards the alleys, while the map is fresh in your mind. You recognize the alley entrance from the map you saw, and since this IS what you came here to explore, you make your way in. This first couple alleys are a bit of a tight squeeze, but after a couple left turns and one right, you manage to find yourself in a much wider alley. It seems to split off into two smaller alleys, great. The straight path is littered with cardboard boxes, and while you can't see something on the second path you do hear a rather loud crash!
Which path would you like to follow?

@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to explore!
Name: Raptorclaw
Unicat Compaion (if Eligible): none yet! Hopefully soon doe.
@BlueAmmolite
I'd like to explore!
Name: Raptorclaw
Unicat Compaion (if Eligible): none yet! Hopefully soon doe.
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
@BlueAmmolite
I'm too curious to not investigate that crash sound. So I somewhat hastily head towards it. Trying to be quiet and conceal my presence the best I can, to not scare whatever just crashed.
@BlueAmmolite
I'm too curious to not investigate that crash sound. So I somewhat hastily head towards it. Trying to be quiet and conceal my presence the best I can, to not scare whatever just crashed.
mythadopts-icon.png
@Nanook8
Making your way down the alley that you heard the loud crash from, you see scattered cardboard and a ton of broken pottery. In front of you stands a very upset Unicat. It's frantically trying to use it's magic to piece together a broken flowerpot. A fake flower lies in the mess of broken flowerpot fragments. It gingerly places the flower into the broken pot, only for the pot to break again. It's rather upset at this. How do you proceed?

@Raptorclaw
The section of The Glen you find yourself in is rather humid, and the air is filled with the smell of so many flowers, it's almost overwhelming. You can see a rather large range of flowers, from Hydrangeas to birds of paradise. It's not only beautiful, it's also the prime spot to find a Unicat! Well, almost, as there's a rather nasty stench in the air, and you quickly find a rather large patch of skunk cabbage and corpse flowers. (ew). Do you wish to stay in the flower patch, or look around these smelly plants?
@Nanook8
Making your way down the alley that you heard the loud crash from, you see scattered cardboard and a ton of broken pottery. In front of you stands a very upset Unicat. It's frantically trying to use it's magic to piece together a broken flowerpot. A fake flower lies in the mess of broken flowerpot fragments. It gingerly places the flower into the broken pot, only for the pot to break again. It's rather upset at this. How do you proceed?

@Raptorclaw
The section of The Glen you find yourself in is rather humid, and the air is filled with the smell of so many flowers, it's almost overwhelming. You can see a rather large range of flowers, from Hydrangeas to birds of paradise. It's not only beautiful, it's also the prime spot to find a Unicat! Well, almost, as there's a rather nasty stench in the air, and you quickly find a rather large patch of skunk cabbage and corpse flowers. (ew). Do you wish to stay in the flower patch, or look around these smelly plants?

I wrinkle my nose in mild disgust.
“Nasty...” I mutter. My brain tells me to turn back to the flower patch but I force myself to look around the smelly flowers. I have time to look among the flowerpatch after. At least that’s what I think. It isn’t that bad. I always preferred to live a little and see the smellier parts of life. I begin to rummage around the flowers shaking a slimy leaf off my hand.
“Here goes nothing...”

@BlueAmmolite
I wrinkle my nose in mild disgust.
“Nasty...” I mutter. My brain tells me to turn back to the flower patch but I force myself to look around the smelly flowers. I have time to look among the flowerpatch after. At least that’s what I think. It isn’t that bad. I always preferred to live a little and see the smellier parts of life. I begin to rummage around the flowers shaking a slimy leaf off my hand.
“Here goes nothing...”

@BlueAmmolite
Heart/Sheep
He/Him, Rot/Rotself, Scream/Screamself
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56