Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Angery Beans [OPEN] COATLS ADDED
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Endofwave
Oh shoot thanks for catching the first post error! Fixed it <3

Yes, 1 egg = 1 adopt! The pearl necklace would be +20g/1 NotN chest! Is that okay?
@Endofwave
Oh shoot thanks for catching the first post error! Fixed it <3

Yes, 1 egg = 1 adopt! The pearl necklace would be +20g/1 NotN chest! Is that okay?
headerrr.png
Sounds good! I'll send a CR ^^
Sounds good! I'll send a CR ^^
@Endofwave
I will get to work ASAP, thank you!
@Endofwave
I will get to work ASAP, thank you!
headerrr.png
[center][b]COATLS ARE FINALLY HERE![/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/750509711241248923/794330937616891924/coatl.png[/img] They don't seem too happy about it, though. [size=1]@hawkeyyee @motheyes @joule[/size][/center]
COATLS ARE FINALLY HERE!
coatl.png
They don't seem too happy about it, though.
@hawkeyyee @motheyes @joule
headerrr.png
Up
Up
headerrr.png
[b]Username:[/b] Fauxbia [b]Base:[/b] That adorable new Coatl base [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems (or mixed if it costs too many gems) [b]Link to Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65946773][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1213985&skin=0&apparel=17901,27204,1748,32280,19449,6266,9617,17919,30848,30829,32992&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [b]Facing:[/b] Right [b]Notes/Details:[/b] Draw her with shimmer, please; that's how she'll look when I'm completely finished with her. You can take off the dried tea no sweat, but the glasses, hat+hair combo, and sweater are essential and non-negotiable. Thank you so much, and let me just say that your adopts are positively aDORABLE!
Username: Fauxbia
Base: That adorable new Coatl base
Payment method: Gems (or mixed if it costs too many gems)
Link to Dragon: scry?sdid=1213985&skin=0&apparel=17901,27204,1748,32280,19449,6266,9617,17919,30848,30829,32992&xt=dressing.png
Facing: Right
Notes/Details: Draw her with shimmer, please; that's how she'll look when I'm completely finished with her. You can take off the dried tea no sweat, but the glasses, hat+hair combo, and sweater are essential and non-negotiable. Thank you so much, and let me just say that your adopts are positively aDORABLE!
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
@fauxbia
Hello! First off thank you for your compliment!!! <3

For the glasses, hat, hair, and sweater would be an additional 100g If you'd want me to do the dry tea that'd be +20 (due to complexity!) So 120 total if including the tea!

If you want all her items that'd be 200g
@fauxbia
Hello! First off thank you for your compliment!!! <3

For the glasses, hat, hair, and sweater would be an additional 100g If you'd want me to do the dry tea that'd be +20 (due to complexity!) So 120 total if including the tea!

If you want all her items that'd be 200g
headerrr.png
So, what should I pay total for just the hat-sweater-hair-glasses? If you already said the complete total then I'm sorry—
So, what should I pay total for just the hat-sweater-hair-glasses? If you already said the complete total then I'm sorry—
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
@fauxbia
The total would be 450g!
@fauxbia
The total would be 450g!
headerrr.png
@epicedium
Sorry, the ping got lost in a sea of other pings. I'll pay it now.
@epicedium
Sorry, the ping got lost in a sea of other pings. I'll pay it now.
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye