Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pladge [Plague's Badge Fundraiser]
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205
Thank you for letting us buy these outright. I want to apologize for trying to buy the "Whole Flight Yells At the Wind" for one token; I had no idea it was two badges. I even forgot to record it here, yikes. I was not paying attention at all... I also greatly appreciate you providing the filled spreadsheet, it made it MUCH easier to order, especially as Cake doesn't seem to have everything (and a few things are broken, which isn't surprising given the age of some of these). Appreciate the work, and sorry again for any extra hassle I caused on my end.
Username: BlackFinSwampert
ID: 504796
Badge(s) you’re buying: Total - 6 (120kT)

Regular Old Run Badges
18 - Natural Death
49 - Whole Flight Yells
50 - At the Wind

Ladybugs
13 - Vaporwave
41 - Shade
43 - Paper
Thank you for letting us buy these outright. I want to apologize for trying to buy the "Whole Flight Yells At the Wind" for one token; I had no idea it was two badges. I even forgot to record it here, yikes. I was not paying attention at all... I also greatly appreciate you providing the filled spreadsheet, it made it MUCH easier to order, especially as Cake doesn't seem to have everything (and a few things are broken, which isn't surprising given the age of some of these). Appreciate the work, and sorry again for any extra hassle I caused on my end.
Username: BlackFinSwampert
ID: 504796
Badge(s) you’re buying: Total - 6 (120kT)

Regular Old Run Badges
18 - Natural Death
49 - Whole Flight Yells
50 - At the Wind

Ladybugs
13 - Vaporwave
41 - Shade
43 - Paper
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pnghv2bk2R.pngmaA9Iub.pngicseesu.png1gXOifQ.png
@NobleRot
Thank you, I dont use the spreadsheets so hopefully I can figure it out.

Username:Miirim
ID: 183727
Badge(s) you’re buying: 17 badges x 20= 340g
Regular Old Run Badges
6-Flowers for Mom
8-Tentacles
15-Ice Spirit
18-Natural Death
24-Deadly Shroom
37-Its Moth Time
38-Goat Criture

Rats Rats Rats
18-Demon
22-Spirit
23-Glade

Ladybugs
15-Death
18-Rose
28-Light
30-Nature
35-Baked
40-Mom
45-Sheep

@NobleRot
Thank you, I dont use the spreadsheets so hopefully I can figure it out.

Username:Miirim
ID: 183727
Badge(s) you’re buying: 17 badges x 20= 340g
Regular Old Run Badges
6-Flowers for Mom
8-Tentacles
15-Ice Spirit
18-Natural Death
24-Deadly Shroom
37-Its Moth Time
38-Goat Criture

Rats Rats Rats
18-Demon
22-Spirit
23-Glade

Ladybugs
15-Death
18-Rose
28-Light
30-Nature
35-Baked
40-Mom
45-Sheep

vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
Well where has this spreadsheet been all my life...haha I have been in the stone age. Thats what I get for not checking it out before.

:) excellent spreadsheet; easy to use.
Well where has this spreadsheet been all my life...haha I have been in the stone age. Thats what I get for not checking it out before.

:) excellent spreadsheet; easy to use.
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
@NobleRot @DepressoDad

Again I've run into the problem of my badges not being recorded after over a week. I ordered 700 gems of badges and I'd really like to have them added to my sheet so I can get the code.

I Pmed DepressoDad about this again just now, I'd just really like this to be fixed.
@NobleRot @DepressoDad

Again I've run into the problem of my badges not being recorded after over a week. I ordered 700 gems of badges and I'd really like to have them added to my sheet so I can get the code.

I Pmed DepressoDad about this again just now, I'd just really like this to be fixed.
l8yXjZi.png
@kelptheshark

So sorry for the inconvenience, my other coord has had computer issues and has been unable to log your badges for you.

Xe sent me your list of purchased badges and I'll get those added in now for you.
@kelptheshark

So sorry for the inconvenience, my other coord has had computer issues and has been unable to log your badges for you.

Xe sent me your list of purchased badges and I'll get those added in now for you.
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
@NobleRot

Thank you!
@NobleRot

Thank you!
l8yXjZi.png
@NobleRot is @DepressoDad still having computer issues? I've sent in two orders that have yet to be recorded.
@NobleRot is @DepressoDad still having computer issues? I've sent in two orders that have yet to be recorded.
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
@chamilet

As far as I know xe is, please send me your orders and I'll get them filled for you!
@chamilet

As far as I know xe is, please send me your orders and I'll get them filled for you!
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[quote=@Ranmaru]To be transparent on what’s going to happen the money earned with these sales, Pladge and Plague’s bank will not profit from them. They’ll go directly to funding various LGBTQIA+ programs on Flight Rising.[/quote] First, let me thank you for listening to us (and apologize for this reply being so late.) It's amazing to have the opportunity to buy all the badges we've missed and for a reasonable price to boot. I am curious as to what these LGBTQ+ programs consist of though: like, is it a new adoptable game, a discord server, free/paid pride graphics for profiles??? And while I know you've gone far and beyond already, would you give us a heads up when the next run will be coming so we know when these will be retired? [s](Do they have to be retired?)[/s] There are many sets I would like to buy but affordability is an issue at present. I'm going to have to limit myself to five a week if not less. (I [i]have[/i] to prioritize gene projects.) That said: [b]Username:[/b] DemonicDuchess [b]ID:[/b] 97698 [b]Badge(s) you’re buying:[/b] Skulls: Pyre, Magma, Cavern, Amber & Grid
@Ranmaru wrote:
To be transparent on what’s going to happen the money earned with these sales, Pladge and Plague’s bank will not profit from them. They’ll go directly to funding various LGBTQIA+ programs on Flight Rising.
First, let me thank you for listening to us (and apologize for this reply being so late.) It's amazing to have the opportunity to buy all the badges we've missed and for a reasonable price to boot. I am curious as to what these LGBTQ+ programs consist of though: like, is it a new adoptable game, a discord server, free/paid pride graphics for profiles???

And while I know you've gone far and beyond already, would you give us a heads up when the next run will be coming so we know when these will be retired? (Do they have to be retired?) There are many sets I would like to buy but affordability is an issue at present. I'm going to have to limit myself to five a week if not less. (I have to prioritize gene projects.)

That said:
Username: DemonicDuchess
ID: 97698
Badge(s) you’re buying: Skulls: Pyre, Magma, Cavern, Amber & Grid
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess
To your first question regarding LGBTQ+ programs, there is no exact answer at the moment, or rather a specific answer. Basically, all funds from the 1.0 run of Pladge badges will be used for any future programs/pushes that may come along. Like if Plague decided to do a profit push during Pride month that had a LGBTQ+ theme, funds would go towards paying artists for graphics/badges/ect. I can give a current example as to how some of the funds have been used so far, in purchasing pride relate UMAs that will be donated to future plague raffles.

Secondly, yes we will let yall know ahead of time when we plan to push out our 3.0 launch. We have discussed that we wont fully retire the 1.0 badges, rather we will allow them to be purchased during the month of June, once a year.
@DemonicDuchess
To your first question regarding LGBTQ+ programs, there is no exact answer at the moment, or rather a specific answer. Basically, all funds from the 1.0 run of Pladge badges will be used for any future programs/pushes that may come along. Like if Plague decided to do a profit push during Pride month that had a LGBTQ+ theme, funds would go towards paying artists for graphics/badges/ect. I can give a current example as to how some of the funds have been used so far, in purchasing pride relate UMAs that will be donated to future plague raffles.

Secondly, yes we will let yall know ahead of time when we plan to push out our 3.0 launch. We have discussed that we wont fully retire the 1.0 badges, rather we will allow them to be purchased during the month of June, once a year.
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205