Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Autumn's Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Starwindrider
Gentle reminder that I will not start your commission until payment is sent via 1-way CR, I won't accept it until your commission is sent though! <3
@Starwindrider
Gentle reminder that I will not start your commission until payment is sent via 1-way CR, I won't accept it until your commission is sent though! <3
e37d7bdc374ab66cfe6ba1cdb25f406e23d0edcc.png
@SarcasticHawke Your kiddo has been completed! I've learned (and messed up) a lot during this, so please let me know if you'd like anything to be edited! <3 <3 [s]It doesn't help that I've never drawn a Gaoler before ;0;[/s] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PO5iSLn.png[/img]
@SarcasticHawke
Your kiddo has been completed! I've learned (and messed up) a lot during this, so please let me know if you'd like anything to be edited! <3 <3
It doesn't help that I've never drawn a Gaoler before ;0;
PO5iSLn.png
Hey there! I just wanted to say that your art is really well done and these adopts are absolutely ADORABLE. Do you by chance have a pinglist for future breeds?

I'll absolutely be by to order some in the future~

Friendly bump from a huge fan!
Hey there! I just wanted to say that your art is really well done and these adopts are absolutely ADORABLE. Do you by chance have a pinglist for future breeds?

I'll absolutely be by to order some in the future~

Friendly bump from a huge fan!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@MythDancer
You have no idea how happy your message just made me, thank you! :D
I have one set up, I'd be happy to add you to it! <3
@MythDancer
You have no idea how happy your message just made me, thank you! :D
I have one set up, I'd be happy to add you to it! <3
Aww, I'm so glad! Seriously, I've been stalking this page ever since you first opened, that Imperial is PERFECT. And I'm really impressed by your Gaoler! The pose, the energy, the floof~

Please do! Thank you so much <3
Aww, I'm so glad! Seriously, I've been stalking this page ever since you first opened, that Imperial is PERFECT. And I'm really impressed by your Gaoler! The pose, the energy, the floof~

Please do! Thank you so much <3
SVwovDT.png

@MythDancer
Thank you so much as well, for your kindness and interest! I'd be happy to do so <3 <3
Out of curiosity, any breeds in specific you'd like to see? :D
@MythDancer
Thank you so much as well, for your kindness and interest! I'd be happy to do so <3 <3
Out of curiosity, any breeds in specific you'd like to see? :D
Hmm. I'm real partial to coatls, but I think banescales and spirals would also look fantastic in your style!
Hmm. I'm real partial to coatls, but I think banescales and spirals would also look fantastic in your style!
SVwovDT.png

@MythDancer
I'll be sure to keep those in mind! Thank you <3 <3
I've never drawn a Banescale or Coatl I believe, so those would be fun to try out! :D
@MythDancer
I'll be sure to keep those in mind! Thank you <3 <3
I've never drawn a Banescale or Coatl I believe, so those would be fun to try out! :D
@Starwindrider Your kiddo has been completed! Please let me know if you'd like anything to be edited <3 <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/PWiicn5.png[/img]
@Starwindrider
Your kiddo has been completed! Please let me know if you'd like anything to be edited <3 <3
PWiicn5.png
@AutumnNiche He looks adorable, thank you so much! I might as well sponsor another base while I'm here, if that's alright? [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59448624][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/594487/59448624_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Adopt you're ordering:[/b] Banescale [b]Username:[/b] SarcasticHawke [b]Any Apparel?[/b] N/A [b]Anything else/notes?[/b] Sponsoring a new breed.
@AutumnNiche He looks adorable, thank you so much! I might as well sponsor another base while I'm here, if that's alright?

Dragon:
59448624_350.png
Adopt you're ordering: Banescale
Username: SarcasticHawke
Any Apparel? N/A
Anything else/notes? Sponsoring a new breed.
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10