Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | shimmerlight adopt hatchery (HIATUS)
1 2 3 4
[center][b][color=#CCCC00]Welcome to shimmerlight adopt hatchery[/color][/b][/center] [i]you step into a room lined with eggs. the eggs are all different. a coatl notices you. "real pretty eggs eh?" she says in a hard tone. "too bad they wont all make it" she says sadly. you tilt your head at her confused. she sees the look on your face. "to survive an egg needs a forever home. and some stars" she says. "we at the hatchery rescue eggs to find them homes" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=40&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=46&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=45&auth=3d4b6d7c78cd5f05d35f6333bf270198840a7965&dummyext=prev.png][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=40&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=46&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=45&auth=3d4b6d7c78cd5f05d35f6333bf270198840a7965&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] "if you want, you can have up to two!" she says.[/i] [center][b][color=#CCCC00]introduction[/color][/b][/center] in the hatchery i have eggs. you can get two for free at a time. the egg can hatch into ANY creature! real or fantasy! the egg will hatch if placed in an incubator and gotten a specific amount of stars. [center][b][color=#CCCC00]What are stars?[/color][/b][/center] a "star" is when someone likes your egg/hatchling/dragon they will post here and make a post like this: [code]@warriorcats101 staring egg/hatchling ID ____![emoji=gold star size=1](put as many star emojis as you are willing to give)[/code] every person starts with THREE STARS! you CAN NOT star your own hatchling/egg/dragon [center][b][color=#CCCC00]What is an incubator?[/color][/b][/center] to start hatching an egg you need an incubator. that can be purchased for 2g/kt in the shop. [center][b][color=#CCCC00]When will my egg hatch?[/color][/b][/center] your egg hatches once you: -purchase an incubator -get enough stars -give it enough time [center][b][color=#CCCC00]How much do eggs cost?[/color][/b][/center] eggs are free! the incubators and costumes cost more. [center][b][color=#CCCC00]i dont like my hatchling :([/color][/b][/center] you can give it back to us for Rehomeing! you can only do that once per week tho. [center][b][color=#CCCC00]Can i advertise my eggs on other sites to get likes? [/color][/b][/center] only if you link the image here. non-FR users can not give likes. [center][b][color=#CCCC00]Shimmerlight's rules[/color][/b][/center] [i]the coatl is here again. "ill take ya to shimmerlight. shes the boss and can explain things better" she says nodding. you see a pearcatcher. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=42&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=104&tertgene=22&winggene=42&wings=43&auth=806a85e5eab4e1789c758abc566905d07a1b89ea&dummyext=prev.png][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=42&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=104&tertgene=22&winggene=42&wings=43&auth=806a85e5eab4e1789c758abc566905d07a1b89ea&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] "we appriciate you coming here. but please take time to listen to the rules" she sais in a high-pitched voice.[/i] RULES: -two eggs per person! no exception! -NORMAL FR RULES! -eggs normally hatch within a week of getting their stars but be patient. -you should get a decent idea of what colors your hatchling will be from the egg, but its no big deal if its not what you expected. -you cant use previous evolutions! if your egg hatches no using the egg! if your hatchling grows up no using the hatchling! -thees can be used anywhere but you MUST link back here! if the site you use does not allow that then DONT USE IT -you can ONLY breed adult creatures! -thank you!
Welcome to shimmerlight adopt hatchery
you step into a room lined with eggs. the eggs are all different. a coatl notices you. "real pretty eggs eh?" she says in a hard tone. "too bad they wont all make it" she says sadly. you tilt your head at her confused. she sees the look on your face. "to survive an egg needs a forever home. and some stars" she says. "we at the hatchery rescue eggs to find them homes"
dragon?age=1&body=42&bodygene=40&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=46&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=45&auth=3d4b6d7c78cd5f05d35f6333bf270198840a7965&dummyext=prev.png
"if you want, you can have up to two!" she says.
introduction
in the hatchery i have eggs. you can get two for free at a time. the egg can hatch into ANY creature! real or fantasy! the egg will hatch if placed in an incubator and gotten a specific amount of stars.
What are stars?
a "star" is when someone likes your egg/hatchling/dragon they will post here and make a post like this:
Code:
@warriorcats101 staring egg/hatchling ID ____![emoji=gold star size=1](put as many star emojis as you are willing to give)
every person starts with THREE STARS!
you CAN NOT star your own hatchling/egg/dragon
What is an incubator?
to start hatching an egg you need an incubator. that can be purchased for 2g/kt in the shop.
When will my egg hatch?
your egg hatches once you:
-purchase an incubator
-get enough stars
-give it enough time
How much do eggs cost?
eggs are free! the incubators and costumes cost more.
i dont like my hatchling :(
you can give it back to us for Rehomeing! you can only do that once per week tho.
Can i advertise my eggs on other sites to get likes?
only if you link the image here. non-FR users can not give likes.
Shimmerlight's rules
the coatl is here again. "ill take ya to shimmerlight. shes the boss and can explain things better" she says nodding. you see a pearcatcher. dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=42&breed=4&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=104&tertgene=22&winggene=42&wings=43&auth=806a85e5eab4e1789c758abc566905d07a1b89ea&dummyext=prev.png
"we appriciate you coming here. but please take time to listen to the rules" she sais in a high-pitched voice.

RULES:
-two eggs per person! no exception!
-NORMAL FR RULES!
-eggs normally hatch within a week of getting their stars but be patient.
-you should get a decent idea of what colors your hatchling will be from the egg, but its no big deal if its not what you expected.
-you cant use previous evolutions! if your egg hatches no using the egg! if your hatchling grows up no using the hatchling!
-thees can be used anywhere but you MUST link back here! if the site you use does not allow that then DONT USE IT
-you can ONLY breed adult creatures!
-thank you!
[center][b][color=#CCCC00]Available Eggs[/color][/b][/center] (credit to [url=https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.deviantart.com%2Fpiucca%2Fart%2FEgg-Cave-Egg-Template-Free-to-use-314054348&psig=AOvVaw1A7fy8e-eEzK0ZLplpdhgY&ust=1595441492845000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CA0QjhxqFwoTCLDOmvD43uoCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD]here[/url] for the egg base) (when adopting an egg you get default size (400x400) sig size (100x100) and custom size) [img]https://i.imgur.com/zDBLvQa.png[/img] ID: 2 main color: orange description: "this egg has flames licking its size. the hatchling seems to be fine though" needs likes: 2 [img]https://i.imgur.com/FhHnnDr.png[/img] ID: 3 main color: orange description: "this orange egg is spotted with red" needs likes: 2 [img]https://i.imgur.com/goWXgHM.png[/img] ID: 4 main color: blue description: "this egg is painted with waves" needs likes: 2 [center][b][color=#CCCC00]Egg counter[/color][/b][/center] this is a list of all owned eggs hatchlings and dragons! user's name: @Dreamstate pet's id:#1 time left: stars: 5/5 (format: user's name: pet's id: time left until _: stars: _/_) [center][b][color=#CCCC00]egg time[/color][/b][/center] an egg has 24hours to get into an incubator (or it will die and you must purchase revive spell to have a chance) an incubated egg has one week to get enough stars (or it will die and you must purchase revive spell to have a chance) a hatchling has four days to receive enough stars (or it will die and you must purchase revive spell to have a chance) [center][b][color=#CCCC00]adopting egg:[/color][/b][/center] [code]@warriorcats101 i want to adopt an egg(s)! egg number(s): other:[/code]
Available Eggs
(credit to here for the egg base)
(when adopting an egg you get default size (400x400) sig size (100x100) and custom size)

zDBLvQa.png
ID: 2
main color: orange
description: "this egg has flames licking its size. the hatchling seems to be fine though"
needs likes: 2

FhHnnDr.png
ID: 3
main color: orange
description: "this orange egg is spotted with red"

goWXgHM.png
ID: 4
main color: blue
description: "this egg is painted with waves"
Egg counter
this is a list of all owned eggs hatchlings and dragons!

user's name: @Dreamstate
pet's id:#1
time left:
stars: 5/5

(format:
user's name:
pet's id:
time left until _:
stars: _/_)
egg time
an egg has 24hours to get into an incubator (or it will die and you must purchase revive spell to have a chance)
an incubated egg has one week to get enough stars (or it will die and you must purchase revive spell to have a chance)
a hatchling has four days to receive enough stars (or it will die and you must purchase revive spell to have a chance)
adopting egg:
Code:
@warriorcats101 i want to adopt an egg(s)! egg number(s): other:
[center][b][color=#CCCC00]Shop[/color][/b][/center] [i]this time you see a fae at the desk.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=128&bodygene=13&breed=1&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=80&tertgene=24&winggene=25&wings=42&auth=dbae362aea9708f1c1f2be4ec39cccecb4a78ecd&dummyext=prev.png][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=128&bodygene=13&breed=1&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=80&tertgene=24&winggene=25&wings=42&auth=dbae362aea9708f1c1f2be4ec39cccecb4a78ecd&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] "heres my little shop!" he says. [b]INCUBATOR-[/b] incubates eggs for 2g/kt per use [b]CLIP-ON WINGS-[/b] apparel for adult bases only! can be bought for 4g/kt [b]RANDOM COSTUME-[/b] for 5g/kt get a completely random costume for adults! [b]FERTILITY STATUE-[/b] allows you to breed two adults! 7g/kt per use! [b]SHINY APPLE-[/b] can be used on anything to brighten the colors. its a lot of work, so the price is 10g/kt. sorry its so much :( [b]SPELL: REVIVE-[/b] has a 60% chance of reviving a dead pet. costs 5g/kt per usage. [b]SPELL: EARTHQUAKE-[/b] has a 60% chance of making the egg hatch, a 30%chance of killing the egg and a 10% chance of nothing. using item: [code]@ warriorcats101 (erase space) id like to use an item! item name: animal ID: proof of ownership:[/code] (to prove your ownership link to the post when i gave u the egg/the animal changed)
Shop
this time you see a fae at the desk.
dragon?age=1&body=128&bodygene=13&breed=1&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=80&tertgene=24&winggene=25&wings=42&auth=dbae362aea9708f1c1f2be4ec39cccecb4a78ecd&dummyext=prev.png
"heres my little shop!" he says.
INCUBATOR- incubates eggs for 2g/kt per use
CLIP-ON WINGS- apparel for adult bases only! can be bought for 4g/kt
RANDOM COSTUME- for 5g/kt get a completely random costume for adults!
FERTILITY STATUE- allows you to breed two adults! 7g/kt per use!
SHINY APPLE- can be used on anything to brighten the colors. its a lot of work, so the price is 10g/kt. sorry its so much :(
SPELL: REVIVE- has a 60% chance of reviving a dead pet. costs 5g/kt per usage.
SPELL: EARTHQUAKE- has a 60% chance of making the egg hatch, a 30%chance of killing the egg and a 10% chance of nothing.

using item:
Code:
@ warriorcats101 (erase space) id like to use an item! item name: animal ID: proof of ownership:
(to prove your ownership link to the post when i gave u the egg/the animal changed)
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
one more
one more
OPEN
OPEN
bump
bump